1 svar till detta ämne

#1 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5 680 inlägg

Postad 11 november 2012 - 02:21

Ok so there is an achievement for getting 20 kills with each weapon. I have done it with I think all weapons except some of the Sniper Rifles. I have to use three different models of the same rifle that is BOLT ACTION AND TAKES THREE FUCKING SHOTS TO KILL SOMEONE! TWO IF YOU GET A HEADSHOT!

Ok so first shot. I think I should move. Second Shot ok I am now very hurt but I am in cover so you cannot hit me with the third and you get a 90+ kill assist from a friend shooting them with a pistol.....

Then to take the piss I shoot a guy in the head would have been a kill because my buddy just shot him almost killed him but died so you know what fucking happens the Xbox freezes and before that EA kept saying I was losing connection to their servers!

Also my rage has returned how fucking glorious... On a more less angry note how is everyone's morning/night because mine is fucking fine and dandy!

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#2 Siddicus

Siddicus

Shadow Brother

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 286 inlägg

Postad 21 november 2012 - 05:42

Hmm, i've had no such problems tbh and if you play Hardcore you get a headshot straight away but you dont like Hardcore so there's your problem.

Im loving MoH and december's DLC sounds interesting.
I am Fear Incarnate

Ave Dominus Nox!

Change Theme!