31 replies to this topic

#1 Thrivalti

Thrivalti

Kill Thalmor

• Members
  • Others:
  • 73 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 05:31 PM

It is the 41st Millennium. For more than a hundred centuries The Emperor has sat immobile on the Golden Throne of Earth. He is the Master of Mankind by the will of the gods, and master of a million worlds by the might of his inexhaustible armies. He is a rotting carcass writhing invisibly with power from the Dark Age of Technology. He is the Carrion Lord of the Imperium for whom a thousand souls are sacrificed every day, so that he may never truly die.

Yet even in his deathless state, the Emperor continues his eternal vigilance. Mighty battlefleets cross the daemon-infested miasma of the Warp, the only route between distant stars, their way lit by the Astronomican, the psychic manifestation of the Emperor's will. Vast armies give battle in his name on uncounted worlds. Greatest amongst his soldiers are the Adeptus Astartes, the Space Marines, bio-engineered super-warriors. Their comrades in arms are legion: the Imperial Guard and countless planetary defence forces, the ever vigilant Inquisition and the tech-priests of the Adeptus Mechanicus to name only a few. But for all their multitudes, they are barely enough to hold off the ever-present threat from aliens, heretics, mutants - and worse.

To be a man in such times is to be one amongst untold billions. It is to live in the cruelest and most bloody regime imaginable. These are the tales of those times. Forget the power of technology and science, for so much has been forgotten, never to be re-learned. Forget the promise of progress and understanding, for in the grim darkness of the far future there is only war. There is no peace amongst the stars, only an eternity of carnage and slaughter, and the laughter of thirsting gods.
 This is the RP thread for the Inquisition RP. Within a few minutes, you'll all know what's up. I know I haven't made a character or anything. I blame the Capstone.

By now, you've all received PMs summoning you here. Have fun, shoot some bad guys (Redemptionists make great target practice, by the way) and I'll try to join you all as soon as I can. By the way... I apologize if I screwed something up in your PM (such as a wrong Ordo or even your dude's name), I was using a copy and paste standard, and while I think I got everything correct, something might have ended up slipping through the cracks.
X-Com: Top Secret organization created by a Top Secret sect of the United Nations or the Ordo Xenos?

Either way: Aliens die.

#2 Draco Ny'ade

Draco Ny'ade

Forgefather

• Interrogator
  • 2,208 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:26 PM

Arrives on Necromunda in his orbiting cruiser
Posted Image

#3 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • Others: ,
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:59 PM

Rothen looks at the hololithic display of the planet.
"this is inquisitor Rothen, calling all hereticus brothers before the purge" he speaks onto the inquisitorial channel.

This planet is a graveyard - care to join me? 

#4 Draco Ny'ade

Draco Ny'ade

Forgefather

• Interrogator
  • 2,208 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 10:36 PM

"Inquisitor Thandros receiving. Rothen - were you in any campaigns with me before? i seem to remember you"
Posted Image

#5 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 10:47 PM

Spoiler

#6 Dragon-Silver

Dragon-Silver

Gothic Wars Acolyte - Fallen Hunter

• Acolyte
  • Others:
  • 572 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 01:36 AM

*Inquisitor Toshenko looked up from the office he had taken from the Governess. It seemed that some of his colleges had arrived. He tsked. Troublesome. Well, as long as they didn't disrupt his work it was fine. Motioning his retinue to stop dissecting the quivering thing hanging from the ceiling, he headed towards the landing platform.*
The Ravenwings purpose is to hunt the Fallen.
The Unforgiven shall be redeemed.
The Fallen will be purged.

#7 Vladislaus

Vladislaus

Meatshield

• Members
  • Others:
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 01:07 PM

"Persistent rumors of Daemons... Still hardly surprised, Necromunda has always been a breeding ground for treasonous filth..." Inquisitor Heptmann sat the dataslate he'd been reading down again as he looked back to the hololithic display aboard his vessel. The Judgement of Gallio had arrived in Necromunda's orbit not long prior. And as he viewed the ships and ID-codes associated with them traveling through Necromunda's space... He was surprised to see other Inquisitorial vessels.

Of course, nobody aside from other Inquisitors would know, since Inquisition ships had their IDs encrypted and disguised as other vessels to scanning... But, it was definitely interesting to note. Then came a message...

"This is Inquisitor Rothen, calling all Hereticus brothers before the purge."

Wyles Rothen, the veritable scion of Lord Inquisitor Karamazov. Well then, whatever sort of fowl thing occurring on the planet was probably going to be well dealt with by hi-

"Inquisitor Thandros receiving. Rothen - were you in any campaigns with me before? I seem to remember you."

Thandros... Thandros Malikas? Another Hereticus Inquisitor. And admittedly one that Heptmann knew nothing about - his history was redacted even to other members of the Inquisition. If there were TWO Hereticus Inquisitors working on the same case... That had to be a bad sign.

He walked over to the command altar of the bridge, and requested that his radioman open a line to Necromunda's Inquisitorial vox-frequency. He cleared his throat, then keyed his microphone.

"This is Inquisitor Vladislaus Heptmann of the Ordo Malleus. I would ask what brings the Ordo Hereticus here... But I should think we're here for similar reasons."
Vladislaus, Glorified Meatshield In The Gothic Wars Since Oct 2012.

#8 Draco Ny'ade

Draco Ny'ade

Forgefather

• Interrogator
  • 2,208 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 02:04 PM

"as would I Vladislaus. this is Inquisitor Thandros Malikas. I would assume you have been instructed to use discretion as well?"
Posted Image

#9 Dragon-Silver

Dragon-Silver

• Acolyte
  • Others:
  • 572 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 05:04 PM

"My esteemed colleges. This is Inquisitor Toshenko of the Ordo Xenos. Might I enquire as to your purpose on this world? I am awaiting your landing craft at the spaceport."

#10 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts
  • Xbox Live:fallen angels95

Posted 03 November 2012 - 06:51 PM

Arrives from warp space...."This Is the Ordo Malleus here, Inquisitor Kyrain here. May the will of the emperor be done"

To be just, our law must be cruel.

To stand upon the bedrock of law is our great duty. To presume to stand above it is our worst heresy.

We determine the guilty. We decide the punishment.

#11 Draco Ny'ade

Draco Ny'ade

Forgefather

• Interrogator
  • 2,208 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 08:49 PM

*Opens a warp portal and steps through it to the spaceport*
"Good afternoon Toshenko, 3 Ordo's here? that is surefire trouble"
Posted Image

#12 Dragon-Silver

Dragon-Silver

• Acolyte
  • Others:
  • 572 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 09:06 PM

"One of 3 things has happened. Either Necromunda is beset by Mutants, Aliens, Heretics, and worse, or we are all the victims of infighting between the highest-ranked Inquisitor Lords, or we are here to be...disposed of."

#13 Thrivalti

Thrivalti

Kill Thalmor

• Members
  • Others:
  • 73 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 09:49 PM

++INCOMING TRANSMISSION++
Data: Transmission broadcasted across all of Necromunda. Source: Somewhere within Hive Primus, mid-upper levels. No further data available.
++MESSAGE BEGINS++
Hear me, faithless citizens of the Imperium! For you are all decieved lapdogs of the Corrupt! Listen not to the Holy Ordos of the Emperor's Terror Sewing Inquisition and listen to the holy word of the Cult of the Redemption! Only those who here the holy word will know the love of the Emperor! All others will be cast aside when He returns to us! The Xeno Loving, Mutant Embracing, Heretic Apologizers of the Ecclesiarchy and Administratum and Inquisition are but dogs! Embrace the Redemption for we speak HIS TRUE WORD!!!

Thought of the Day:
Matt Ward is Our Spiritual Liege. Revere Matt Ward. Revere Matt Ward.
++MESSAGE ENDS++
X-Com: Top Secret organization created by a Top Secret sect of the United Nations or the Ordo Xenos?

Either way: Aliens die.

#14 Dragon-Silver

Dragon-Silver

• Acolyte
  • Others:
  • 572 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 09:53 PM

"The reason for this...expedition is clear. I propose exterminatus."

#15 Draco Ny'ade

Draco Ny'ade

Forgefather

• Interrogator
  • 2,208 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:20 PM

"Discretion advised." *kneels and cringes as memories soar through his head. this experience lasts for about a minute*
Posted Image

#16 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 11:03 PM

"i am here to find and purge all traces of heresy from this blighted world." rothen intones.

#17 Dragon-Silver

Dragon-Silver

• Acolyte
  • Others:
  • 572 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 11:16 PM

"This is Inquisitor Toshenko to Battle Barge 'Litany Of Hate' if the authorisation code is not sent to you once per 24 hours by any Inquisitor present at this time, by Inquisitorial edict I am declaring Exterminatus on Necromunda."

#18 Vladislaus

Vladislaus

Meatshield

• Members
  • Others:
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 03:41 AM

...Such apalling heresy, spewed from the highest ranks of the Hive. What in the Emperor's Holy Light was going on there?

"This is Inquisitor Heptmann of the Ordo Malleus to the Litany of Hate. I am seconding the Exterminatus order provided by Inquisitor Toshenko. If we have not contacted you within 24 hours, Terran standard, of this time... You shall have to proceed with your duty."

This... Was ugly, it seemed. Some man named "Matt Ward" seemed to be supplanting the Imperial teachings? With what, exactly? Perhaps that was what they were there to deal with. "Well, comrades... I fear we may very well be dealing with mutants, heretics, and xenophiles. Gather your retinues..."

Heptmann contacted his own, and made ready to make planetfall.
Vladislaus, Glorified Meatshield In The Gothic Wars Since Oct 2012.

#19 Draco Ny'ade

Draco Ny'ade

Forgefather

• Interrogator
  • 2,208 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 06:42 AM

Spoiler

Posted Image

#20 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 11:42 AM

"such heresy cannot be expunged by something as painless as exterminatus! I propose that we find and excruciate these blind heretics for all of necromunda to see. Fear is a valuable ally in the fight against such foul depredations of chaos." rothen speaks over the vox, before allowing his cutter to descend o high orbit, and going down to the surface in a shuttle.

Change Theme!