4 replies to this topic

#1 CotW

CotW

Busy Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,003 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 01:44 PM

So I just got my first banner yesterday. Mathemagician, for getting the tech challenges done. I'm now working on Biotic God and Council Operative. Dog of War will be my banner of choice until I hit 60 promotions and go N7.

What are you guys after?
Who's like us?
Damn few, and they're all dead!

#2 Talos Valcoran

Talos Valcoran

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • 1,202 posts
  • Xbox Live:Archmage Talos
  • PSN:Morgoth1100
  • Social Groups:Raven Guard

Posted 15 October 2012 - 10:18 PM

I didn't get any challenges done, but I did get 2 new N7 characters and the Black Widow which was pretty cool.

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win! - Eren Yaeger (Attack on Titan)

#3 SpecSlaughter22

SpecSlaughter22

Bearer of the Redemption of St. Sulech

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 07:13 PM

i just got the survivor banner:-p took me a helluva long time but i did it. its kind of ironic i get the survivor banner when i die allll the time haha
I do not forget.
I do not forgive.
I am always watching.
Expect me.
Posted Image

#4 CotW

CotW

Busy Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,003 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 12:36 AM

I'm a little sad their fix to the glitch on the progressive challenges means I now need 250 grabs to get my Dog of War banner. At that rate I will have Council Operative done before it!

Nice work on the Survivor banner Spec! That's a hell of a lot of extractions to do!
Who's like us?
Damn few, and they're all dead!

#5 SpecSlaughter22

SpecSlaughter22

Bearer of the Redemption of St. Sulech

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 07:13 PM

now im just working on the ones with the vorcha seeing as if i do it it should count towards the other challenge with vorchas in it lol im not too great at using the krogans yet but thats what i said about the vorchas and now i just reck things with it:-p Flamer and reegar carbine are awesome!!! im slowly figuring out what weapons work best with each class and character. its usually the cerberus harrier or hurricane so far:-p i dont understand why they have so many weapons that do the same thing but do less damage than its counter parts. i guess its just about peoples playing style. im more run and gun thats why i die alot besides i dont know most of the ins and outs yet.
I do not forget.
I do not forgive.
I am always watching.
Expect me.
Posted Image

Change Theme!