No replies to this topic

#1 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 01:05 AM

Just wondering if anyone has heard or played this game before. Because this was pretty much the first game I ever played that sent me on my way to Fantasy games.

It was so fucking awesome! Pretty much you have bunch of races to choose from and each has their own abilities. Dark Elves can raise the dead and shit to kill people, Wood Elves are masters of the Bow as I found out from my brother when he was able to fire arrows non fucking stop and stolen all my kills, Barbarian pretty much does what it says on the tin they hit people really really really hard and have some good Team player powers. I remember they had Ancestral Call which increased damaged, attack speed and movement speed which made boss easy for my brother to kill them while I ran around as they tried to hit me. Some other classes that I never used but they were there.

Had a pure kill shit way to play. Never did complete the first got stuck on a Giant Spider level with my mate. We killed everything except for the Queen. Big bitch leaping from corner of screen and webbing me up so I was stuck and then she just attacked me. Once I made it out used my fucking big axe a did a massive slam that killed anything before on her it scratched her and she killed me.

Return to Arms (Second game released) I completed many times! Killed so much shit on that. Didn't help that my brother had a massive non stop playing session so when I became level 30-40 my brother was level 100 and had all these super powers. So things that are supposed to be weak were a challenge for me but every time my brother made a kill I got levelled up for a while =P

There was also a local PvP so my brother did that he had loads of powers and instakilled me because of his super fast firing Wood Elf. My hope slowly make it over to him to beat the shit out of him. His soultion raise his shield as I can't break through them. My soultion Whirlwind which allows me to spin around hitting my enemy lots and lots of time and I used this go round his shield and hit him once or twice because even though he had so many more levels than me I had fuck loads more endurance and strength so a couple of hits from me and he is dead =P

Pretty much I made this thread just because I want to know if any remakes of this game have been made or just a game similar to it has been made for the Xbox 360 because I am so nostalgic for this game right now!

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

Change Theme!