#1 Brother Veranon

Brother Veranon

Dishonored Wanderer

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 219 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:55 AM

hello guys! ah if you guys dont mind im going to be posting a story me and a few other salamanders have written :)  
Prologue
As I walked towards the front line dazed and slightly disoriented from the thunderhawk crash, I look around and see a grey knight chaplain, who also sees me out of the corner of his eye. He turns to me and says "Brother Librarian, I need you help holding back the warp attacks!" Then as he turns his back to me, I hear the voices again and they repeat the say sayings. "Kill him, he will faulter your plans. Kill him!" I do what they say. Consumed by the warp energies, I draw my force blade and plunge it into the back of the grey knight. As I sheath my blade I turn and look at his corpse and say "I'm sorry brother.....but I had to open your eyes...."

Chapter 1: Falling of a brother
... 2 years earlier. Me and my battle brothers Captain Agatone and Champion Terenas, were aboard an Imperial Guard thunder-hawk on route to an Imperial outpost to link up with the defenses to push back the Xeno threat. "Seems Krieg missed our presence Brother." said the champion. I replied, "aye though it seems so did the Xenos!" Lets hope they sis not miss the sting of my blade!" he revved hid Relic Chainsword while chuckling, a brutish way to show his faith in himself." Hmm, dont forget we have to only defend the outpost not plan an assault on and ork stronghold." Said the Captain, a few minutes later we landed and awaited to be updated on the outpost's status.

"Milord, we were awaiting your arrival..but we did not think you would come", said the guardsmen who was at the landing pad. "Where is the commander of this of this outpost? asked the captain. the guardsman points to a figure in a dark coat and a pistol in his hand."A Commissar Lord is your leader,poor bastards",said the Champion. The Captain walked towards the Commissar to get an update on the invasion of Krieg and our mission. I ventured to the front of the outpost to overlook the open lands in front of me. The land was scorched, bodies littered the land Xeno and Guardsman alike.

Then I hear these noises,they where more of whispers than anything else,could these be the voices of the Warp? "Brother, you seem troubled ever since we arrived to Krieg". I looked over my shoulder and it was Terenas walking over. "I hear noises maybe it's just the Orks or may.... *BOOOM!* An Ork mortar strike hit, shortly after the sound of the Ork's war cry. I rose to my feet dazed and dissorianted from the mortar strike. All I saw in front of me was Captain Agatone impaling his Relic Powersword into an Ork.

"Damnation Commissar why are there no Guardsman on that Heavy Bolter?!" There were no men trying to make an attempt to the guns for they were to close to the front lines. "Hah! I'll man the Bolter!" the Champion yelled out. He grabs a hold of the Heavy Bolter and rips it of the tripod and aims toward the incoming Orks.Then the loud cracking of the Heavy Bolter is heard and one by one the Orks were falling. I rose and readied for the Orks, Hahaha! come now Guardsmen I thought warriors of Krieg could best the Orks!" yelled the Champion.Then it was quiet all there was, the sound of the clinging that the Bolter was empty.Then a worse sound came upon my ears the battle cry of an Ork Horde. Then from a hill hundreds of Orks came charging towards the outpost.

Then Captain Agatone walks beside me,"Well Brother we have our mission hold the outpost and wipe out any Xeno threat", he stated."Aye" I replied,"What of you Champion?" as he looked over at Terenas. He dropped the Heavy Bolter then took out his Relic Chainsword and revved it as a sign of battle."well lets not keep the Xenos waiting then", said the Champion as he walked towards the Xeno horde....we followed ready to fall for the Emperor and the Glory of the Salamanders. "The Emperor protects!", yelled the Champion as we charged into the Horde of Orks. In battle I and the Captain fought side by side holding off as much Orks as we can but we lost sight of the Champion shortly after we engaged the Orks."Die you damned green skins!" said the Captain as each Ork fell to his blade. Soon we were surrounded and trying to hold back the Orks then a voice was heard,"For The Emperor, Charge Guardsman!", it was the Commissar and the Guardsman they charged strait into battle, I knew this battle would be ours.

After the battle we had succeeded in holding back the Orks but at a great cost,and the Champion has still not been seen. Captain Agatone and I scower the battle field looking for our comrade.Then we see an Armored Nob with the Champion's Relic Chainsword Impaled in it's head. I move closer and pull the sword from the damned beast ,"Hahh, you will be missed Brother",I said saddened. As we walk back to the outpost I hear a cheering,its the Guardsman there cheering. But not at us,they point and behind us. I turn my head and then i see him, Terenas. His armor battered and broken and his left arm is completely severed and in his right hand wielding a Nob axe."I don't believe it, he's alive", said Captain Agatone. We hurry towards him to aid him and get him to a Thunder hawk."Terenas your alive!",I said surprised ,"Veranon, there are still enemies of the Imperium so I must live on to slaughter them". he said while grabbing his Relic Chainsword."Thank you for retrieving it", he said while chuckling. We boarded the Thunder hawk to return to the main base on Krieg, but the Captain stayed behind to overlook the protection of the Outpost. While leaving we saw a Drop Pod land near the Outpost seems that they sent more support to the outpost a Terminator squad was now defending the outpost along with the Captain. During the ride towards the Main base, the voices returned except more clearly"kill him he is weak, he is not your brother, he is only a puppet of the false Emperor God,kill him and make the Lord of Change pleased. What are these voices?! Are these the voices of Chaos?! Do they speak Heresy or the truth?!....

Tzeentch guids us, and influences all without ones knowledge.

#2 Gerhart

Gerhart

MasterDabater

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,852 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 04:00 AM

Well done, keep it up.

Posted Image
Worried you are becoming a super DB tool? CLICK ME! Repent I say! Repent!

#3 Brother Veranon

Brother Veranon

Dishonored Wanderer

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 219 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 01:56 PM

Chapter 2: Ork Raid

As I watch the thunder hawk, carrying my brothers, I think to myself together we shall repel the enemies of mankind. A Veteran Sergeant comes up behind me,"Brother Captain our scouts have spotted an Ork horde over the mountains. it appears there's thousands of them." I reply, "ready the men Commissar we shall hold the line as Brothers".

Posted around me was the squad of Terminators. "Brothers! The Orks crave for war! Today we shall give it to them. There very existence is an insult to the Imperium! We shall let none live!" Soon we took our defensive positions." Brothers! we shall hold this position in the Emperor's name"! While we await for the Orks arrival to the slaughter."Guardsman! are you ready to hold the line and die in name of the Emperor!". The Commissar replied,"Aye, me and my men will aid you Space Marines". Soon we heard a rumbling, the ground shook of the Horde charging closer to our position. "Brothers stand your ground we will not lose this position to the damned Xenos".

"Not one step back guardsmen,we shall hold the line or you shall die protecting it"! yelled the Commissar as he draws his Bolt Pistol. Then we saw the damned beasts storm down the hill charging at us roaring the famous war cry."He is my shield,he helps my aim be true, he protects us from the Mutant, the Daemon, the Heretic", whispered a Guardsmen to himself."By the Emperor look at the size of them can we even defend this Outpost from the green skins"? *Boom* the sound of a Bolt Pistol round is heard and the Guardsman falls to the ground."If you will not serve on the Front Lines, then you will serve on the Firing Lines",said the Commissar as he lowered his pistol.

Soon the Orks were in range of our guns,"Fire!!", Yelled the Commissar soon the cracking of multiple Storm Bolters and followed by the laser rifles from the Guardsmen, Ork upon Ork were being slaughtered as they drew closer to the front lines. "Not one step back Guardsmen! The Emperor protects!", shouted the Commissar as he drew his blade.Then the Orks met our front lines with axes in hand, an Ork impaled a Guardsman as soon as they entered the Outpost. Guardsmen start jabbing with bayonets and switch to there knifes, I slash and jab constantly with my blade slaying any Xenos near me. Soon i see a damned massive Ork a Knob charging towards our lines, I start charging towards the damn beast and Impale my blade in it's chest. The Knob is not even stunned,in one motion the beast bashes me with the back of his axe. I stumble back, the beast raises his weapon ready to strike."Damn beast,you will fall!" yelled the Commissar as he charged towards the Knob. In one fatal attack he drives his blade through the head of the Knob. "On your feet Space Marine,the day is not won yet",said the Commissar as he smirked and fired his Pistol towards a group of Orks.

The Xenos soon surrounded the Commissar and I," Well its been an honor Guardsman", I said while raising my blade."Hmmh, I should kill you for being so insubordinate Marine, the day is not lost",said the Commissar as he shot his Bolt Pistol killing any Ork that dared getting close to him. Soon the Guardsmen charged in impaling any Orks in there way,"charge! the day will be ours, for the Emperor"!. Then my fellow Brothers charged in after this battle was far from being lost we will hold the line."For the Imperium and the Salamanders!", I cried out while aiding a fellow Brother.

#4 Brother Veranon

Brother Veranon

Dishonored Wanderer

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 219 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 10:43 PM

sorry guys, do to the falling of the salamanders this story will most likely end here :( ill try adn think of an new one for you guys, or maybe try to finish it.

#5 HAzmat UniT 666

HAzmat UniT 666

Wandering Swordsman

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 11:12 PM

Ill see if i can continue it

All units will rally to my position and hold the line...
We will hold back our enemys...
We are Brothers, cut from many cloths...
We are Space Marines!....
The Emperor Protects!!

#6 Brother Veranon

Brother Veranon

Dishonored Wanderer

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 219 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 11:26 PM

If you still want my input I will help.

Change Theme!