MetalHead666X

Sorcerer Supreme of the Thousand Sons

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 04:30 PM

Brink:
Day 30:
F.I.S.T

A day as any other for the Security teams on the Ark. As Captain Clinton Mokoena stood looking in his office looking down on the burning civilisation they called home. The Resistance just would not stop there assult on the Founders and the Security teams. Negotiations had proven frutiless with Chen denying all accusations and repeating the same demands constantly. He started to pace back and forth thinking of a way to deal with this once and for all.

The Ideas swam around in his head.

The Security could cut of all Power and Supply's to the Guests Pelgos and leave them there to waste. But the Founders would never agree to that. To cruel. But the guest were Uninvited. No one said they could come here. But we let them. We could of said no and not have this problem now. But no. we just had to be nice and let them use our resources, our Power and let them live in our home. And they have the nerve to call us cruel.

There was one Solution though.... one he had been trying to avoid for a very long time. But Chen has forced this last card into play. The
Founders Iron Security Team, otherwise know as The F.I.S.T. The Members of F.I.S.T are the Security's best soldiers equipped with full kevlar armour plaiting and equipped to withstand the biggest of explosions and the longest of fire-fights. Normally they were assigned for other missions but the one Mokoena was sending them on this time would hopefully mean the end of Chens Resistance once and for all.

Walking over to his desk Mokoena reached for the intercom.

"Can all F.I.S.T members report to my office. NOW."

Placing it down on the desk he remembered that the team was one down after sending one of them on a scouting mission to the outside world. remembering those transmissions of his men being tortured by the barbarians of what they used to call home....

But there was no time to waste. He needed another Troop and he knew the man for the job. Many good men had been lost because of Chen. Its time to pay him back. His "Resistance" Would be over before he knew it. It was time to end it once and for all.

Two Giratina are better than one.

Posted Image

Thanks to Astral Shadow of Serebii for the Signiture

#2 MetalHead666X

MetalHead666X

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 07:46 PM

15 minutes later Mokoena was stood in front the 7 most elite members of Security. Equipped in there Shield Armour these men were ready to do their duty and finally put and end to Chens madness. He paced back and forth in front of these fine men inspecting the armour they had been provided with. The Shield armour variant was one of the best you could find. Stopping infront of one of the men he asked:

"Are you ready to do your duty men?"

"YES SIR"

Was the reply give by all the men. They looked determined and ready to win this war and save the ark from the brink of chaos.

"If so then leave here and wait in the boat. You will depart soon."

As the men left the room there was one briefing left. Walking over to his desk and picking up the intercom Mokoena asked down into it:

"Can Security agent 8 enter my office please."

And just as he had finished talking the agent walked into the room.

"You... You are not not any old agent! I have seen your combat footage from the Eels camera! you have changed the fate of our battles so many time! You have mowed down many of the Resistance and are one of the best agents we have. That is why you are being brought into the F.I.S.T unit. You will be given Shield body armour and a modified version of the Eel mask. You know your mission. Equip your armour and get on with it! Go!"

The Agent looked at Mokoena, grinned, nodded and walked of.

This would take a lot to go wrong he thought to himself. A lot...

Posted Image

#3 bloodgod582

bloodgod582

Tech marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 201 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 11:57 PM

Meanwhile in container city Chen called his top brothers to talk to him all wore security outfits for these were his special forces. "What do you have to report" Chen asked
One of the rebels stepped forward "the founders are going to be holding a meeting soon" he said
"Good maybe we can end this soon"
skulls again why can't I have nice things

#4 MetalHead666X

MetalHead666X

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 12:13 AM

HeY! Security comes first. Then I have a Fallout Story I am planning and then I will do Resistance. That will be fun.

Posted Image

Change Theme!