3 svar till detta ämne

#1 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

Grand Apostle Narak of the Word Bearers

• Elite Member
  • 1 749 inlägg

Postad 02 september 2012 - 01:01

Enjoy

“A king must live a life more vivid than any other and be a figure for all to admire! The king is the one who collects the envy of all his heroes and stands as their guide! Therefore, the king is not alone. For his will equals that of all his followers combined!”

#2 LeadCrazySam

LeadCrazySam

Hero of #GothicWars

• Premium Member
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 1 878 inlägg

Postad 02 september 2012 - 01:16

Old people are brilliant. I was talking to a guy today who was just like "Meh, The whole government sucks I don't give a sh*t anymore"

Posted Image

#3 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 9 552 inlägg

Postad 02 september 2012 - 09:03

Old people are brilliant. I was talking to a guy today who was just like "Meh, The whole government sucks I don't give a sh*t anymore"

I envy you for your old people, ours in the UK are to politically involved to the point our governments policies revolves around appeasing old people for their votes :(

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#4 Brother Chewy

Brother Chewy

Marine

• Interrogator
  • 916 inlägg
  • Xbox Live:Vakarian58
  • Steam:SN Vakarian

Postad 02 september 2012 - 09:05

totally off topic but when im old im gonna be that guy in a tanktop aka the wife beater in boxers sitting on his porch with a gun shooting at the neighbors and walking into the ladies restroom and my excuse for not getting in trouble will be "aww by the emperor's holy shriveled up gonads i must be forgetting shit again...." and everyone else will say "aww he is just going senile " theyll never suspect that deep inside im planing on taking a poo on the mayors town car in the middle of a parade. =P

its going to be a amazing victory if i do say so my self
Posted Image

Change Theme!