3 replies to this topic

#1 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • Others: ,
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 10:35 PM

So gather round, all you unfortunate souls, and let me tell ye the tale of the 101st Tandor Conscripts, one thousand doomed souls - cursed to fight for the emperor, or die by one of his bolt rounds. Never has there been a greater tale or fierce warriors, good friends, and blood...

Jan hit the bar hard, and when we say hard, shattering the wood barely begins to cover the extent of the impact. He reeled around, and looked for his assailant. He found him.
"Get up scum!" the man in the black coat shouted, brandishing his bolt pistol at Jan's head "If you think of running again I will put a bolt between your eyes so fast you wont even know you're dead."

Jan was ushered over to another group of equally beaten men and women, who ten minutes ago had been his fellow punters in the nightclub Dorogoma. All of the looked confused and scared witless, some of them cried, others just stood there looking blank. Everyone know what this was: Conscription happened at least once a month on the hive world Tandor, and everyone knew that there was nary a soul that got out the other end alive.
"You now have a choice," the man with the pistol said "You can join His armies, fight in His name, and bring death to His enemies" he glared around before continuing "Or you can die here and now, worthless in His eyes. Doomed to rot in whatever hell you have reserved for you. What say you?!"
one man dared to speak up
"I will not join you, you bastards. You think that we are stupid enough to think that there is actuall..." a shot rang out and the man's head exploded, showering the assembled crowd in blood and gore.
"Thank you sir. Anyone else?"

The rest of the night was glum to say the least, every single member of the crowd was manhandled into the back of a rhino, and then transported to the ass end of nowhere to begin basic training. When they arrived they were stripped, washed and shaved, then forced to assemble in the courtyard - inspection time.
A man entered the courtyard - tall, dark haired, with sharp eyes that bring back the worst childhood memories - and he looked them all up and down. "Recruits," he uttered in a low and gravelly tone, barely rising above a whisper "you have been bought here in His name, and we will give you the tools to pay Him back for all the work that He does to ensure that you live your pitiful lives in peace. now you will return to the barracks and meet your sergeants. Dismissed" and with that he left, leaving the conscripts wondering what fate would deal them with next...

This planet is a graveyard - care to join me? 

#2 destroyerOFwill

destroyerOFwill

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 02:34 AM

Nice. nothing like a good manhandling to start things off ;)

#3 DaJay5117

DaJay5117

Fucckin Ban me!!! Im the only CF

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 12:06 AM

yes Definitely want more of this...
DaJay5117, Sergent 3rd Company Crimson Fists Anti-Gothic Wars

#4 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • Others: ,
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 03:15 PM

Jan was hustled with a group of another eighteen men into a long rectangular building - unlovingly stenciled barrack block D2. Inside it was plain, bare, with twenty bunks arranged along the walls, and a plain single ablutions block in one corner. At the far end there was a privately walled off section -presumeably for the sergeant.
"don't go looking all glum and sorry for yourselves," a voice spoke from the darkness "i once stood as you do and i can assure you that things will only get worse." The sergeant stepped out of the shadows and Jan was able to glance at his imposing figure. Six foot tall, well built and with dark hair, there was only a single thing that unnerved the group. His bionics. This man had a bionic arm, torso and eye, all on his left side - apparently this man had been through the bowels of hell, and had been shat back out in one hell of a mess.
"now then," he spoke again "let me go through somne ground rules, and some tips that if you listen to you might just survive. Firstly, don't even think abou lt escape, you're in this now, and trying to get out wont work and isn't advisable if you like living. Next, you can swap this conscription, and volunteer for the regiment. This means that you'll be paid, foddered and water just like normal guardsmen. Tomorrow you'll begin basic training at 0600 hours, so i would advise that you bed down and get some sleep."

He surveyed the room one more time before saying
"goodnight ladies" and then leaving

Jan and the others all fell into a bunk and mulled over their options. Whatever situation they were in now, they could all safetly say that basic training was going to be unpleasant and brutal. So one by one they all drifted into oblvious sleep.

This planet is a graveyard - care to join me? 

Change Theme!