4 replies to this topic

#1 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 04:27 AM

So around 1am I was playing BF3 got horrible lag. Decide to turn the internet off and on (Mainly because I think my sister was on the internet and she uses webcams a lot.....) Got distracted by TV watched a movie about a half human half alien that wanted to reproduce. Eventually it did then they killed it and its offspring! Yay flames =D

Anyway so after that I decided to play some BF3 as the Internet should be working as everyone is asleep (As far as I can tell) and I went into a game it took me a minute to get through a door (Ran through it about 10 times) I just got disconnected from Xbox live a minute ago when loading BF3 again.

I want to play BF3 for the next hour or something like as no can play it from 7am - 1pm (GMT) Because of a server update or something. Probably to piss me off more it will also require a 2GB download as well.....

Even the first loading screen when you have to press start for it to start loading works. I have to wait for about 2-3 minutes when it is usually a press it and a few seconds later you are on the home screen. When searching for servers all of them have one bar even though I am searching for European servers. 04:45am I was just disconnected from EA as well.

It only seems to be the Xbox though. Gothic Wars, Stronghold Kingdoms and Tiberium Alliances are all online and they are working just as fine as they always have.

Then again I haven't played any online games on the Xbox all I have done is unite China with Liu Bei and Shu (04:50am Just disconnected from Xbox live again) I will try Transformers demo to see if that is lagtastical as well. Probably will be.

(disconnected again 04:53am) I think I might just call it a night at this rate! Gothic Wars is running fine at the moment. I can post and it doesn't say that I cannot connect to Gothic Wars or anything like that. I have checked the only downloads I have done is some mods for Mount and Blade (Completed hours ago) Amon Amarth album (Completed hours ago)

As expected Transformers has told me Connection error. I need to be signed into Xbox live to play Transformers War For Cybertron servers.....

Going to try restarting the internet if that fails. Then I guess I will sleep and see if it is better at the middle of the day.... (Yep still being a bag of shit.)

Suggestions how to fix it. (I already have tried turning the Xbox off and on again) =P Turn the internet off and on again =P Praise the Omnissiah?

Why is all my stuff breaking. MW3 disc (many to believe is actually a blessing in disguise), Soulstorm being a dick and not allowing me to connect to the multiplayer, now Xbox Live is playing up might as well have a message from Xbox Live saying that worse is still yet to come......

I think my sister or mum might have left a download going and I have no idea about it as I just restarted the internet and is still terrible for my Xbox. I am using a wired connection straight into the internet box. I use BT but BT has never been this bad for me.

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#2 Hudson

Hudson

Crimson Fists 4th Company Captain

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 04:37 AM

I fnd if you poor water on your xbox that fixes the problem
Posted Image
Live for your Brothers, Kill for the Emperor and Fight for the Fourth!

#3 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 11:46 AM

Do I need to pour water onto my Xbox when it is on or off.....

Please try to give good suggestions ones that could fix the problem or identify the source of the problem.

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#4 MetalHead666X

MetalHead666X

Sorcerer Supreme of the Thousand Sons

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 04:51 PM

FINALY! THE CURSE HAS MOVED ON! I AM FREE! MUHAHAHA

Two Giratina are better than one.

Posted Image

Thanks to Astral Shadow of Serebii for the Signiture

#5 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 05:52 PM

Might have been a night thing... Because well we played some games earlier and they were fine =D

Change Theme!