Photo

Anybody wanna play the apoc mod with me?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

#1 NJSniper00

NJSniper00

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 02:31 AM

Ive been playing the project dumbass (lol) version of soulstorm and must say its quite entertaining and i feel like taking a break from space marine for a while so is anyone down for playing some maybe tonight or maybe later this week?

#2 Kite Arca

Kite Arca

Vizen The Scion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,777 posts
  • Xbox Live:Kite Arca
  • PSN:Kite Arca
  • Steam:Fives

Posted 21 August 2012 - 02:41 AM

i was not aware you had this Nj there are a couple of us in the black templars that play this almost Dayle along with a few other people from other chapters while i cant play tonight when we are going to play a game ill shoot you a invite.
Posted Image
I hear you calling calling for me Queen of battle Infantry

#3 NJSniper00

NJSniper00

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 02:48 AM

Ya i actually play pc much more than i play my 360 you should check out the elite mod for dow 2 retribution they added a bunch of new units and reblanced it. I also have been playing that alot

#4 Kite Arca

Kite Arca

Vizen The Scion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,777 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 02:52 AM

While i love Retribution last stand im not a big fan of there RTS Style online the storys is cool once you beat it but then once you play another faction you see you just play the same maps just a different story... and the same outcomes... But its much better if you play coop not as bad then
Posted Image

#5 NJSniper00

NJSniper00

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 02:56 AM

Ya what im saying is though for the multiplayer they made a mod that adds like sternguard and vanguard vets to SM and painboys to orks its alot

http://forums.relicn...tal-Balance-Mod)

Offical Site
http://www.dow2elite.com/

#6 Kite Arca

Kite Arca

Vizen The Scion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,777 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 02:58 AM

Wow that is a lot Great find Nj.
Posted Image

#7 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

Grand Apostle Narak of the Word Bearers

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 07:33 PM

NJ! We must play DoW! > w > You can participate in the Campaign! What times are you available to play?
“A king must live a life more vivid than any other and be a figure for all to admire! The king is the one who collects the envy of all his heroes and stands as their guide! Therefore, the king is not alone. For his will equals that of all his followers combined!”

#8 NJSniper00

NJSniper00

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 08:48 PM

pretty much any time after 3 mountain time my name on steam is the same as my user name on here also im in the group so just send me an invite

#9 NJSniper00

NJSniper00

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 12:42 AM

When do you guys usually run your campaign games by the way so i know when to be online

#10 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

Grand Apostle Narak of the Word Bearers

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 06:53 PM

Anytime is fine with us. Just be sure to add my on XBL or msg me on Gothic Wars and I'll probably respond as soon as I can
“A king must live a life more vivid than any other and be a figure for all to admire! The king is the one who collects the envy of all his heroes and stands as their guide! Therefore, the king is not alone. For his will equals that of all his followers combined!”

Change Theme!