3 replies to this topic

#1 sonofultramar

sonofultramar

Proud Imperial Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 09:07 PM

Here your chance to Help give my Guard Regiment a kick ass lore behind them. All I got right now is that they are the 3rd Washington Regiment ( 3rd just picked at random and Washington cause that is the State I'm from). I was wanting to give all the important characters in my regiment named after famous Americans. Like Sgt. Lincoln. Sgt. Licoln's award So what do you guys think of that and what suggestion would you have?
Posted Image

#2 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 09:36 PM

Say that they are all the genetic children of Creed, he has Tactical Geniused himself into the womens tent enough times that he probably has enough offspring to fill a regiment, that would make them kick ass by default.

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#3 sonofultramar

sonofultramar

Proud Imperial Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 09:48 PM

Say that they are all the genetic children of Creed, he has Tactical Geniused himself into the womens tent enough times that he probably has enough offspring to fill a regiment, that would make them kick ass by default.

LOL I will take that into consideration.
Posted Image

#4 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • Others: ,
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 09:55 PM

Take something along the lines of the brimlock dragoons, who have fought for so long that only the hardest bastards remain. Now they are fighting their way towards what all guardsmen dream of: garrison duty on worlds recently pacified. That would explain how your guardsmen could take out chaos terminators!

This planet is a graveyard - care to join me? 

Change Theme!