Photo

The Gallius Documents (Summaries, Reports, Battle Logs, etc etc. )

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

Grand Apostle Narak of the Word Bearers

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 06:29 PM

(Obviously this will be linked to the Main Campaign so that we can keep track of how the forces played in the game progress. Also remember that if you participate in this Campaign, you may play as any faction and request that a overall summary be written for your battle/act)

++ Com-Net Intercept++
++TimeStamp 998.M41.11:23pst, Location:Deadworld/Tomb World Trandasin V, Gallius Sector, Trandasin System++
++Com-Identification: 1st Castellan Kite Arca , Black Templars++
++ Alucard Oasis Report++
++Receiver: High Marshal Prosperan, Black Templars++
++Message Follows++

Cleansing of the Oasis Area has proven to be difficults, even with aid from the Executioner's 3rd Company. Xeno presence in the area has been confirmed. With the original intention of cleansing supposed Necrontyr, sightings of the infernal machines has been minimal. After moving deeper into the Oasis , towards what orbital images led us to believe was an entrance into one of the tombs, we have found that the area surrounding the cavern showed signs of a skirmish. The Entrance itself was collapsed by the Eldar, who revealed themselves when they ambushed our forces in the area. The sudden appearance of the assault, along with several entrenched positions used by the Xenos caused our forces to be pushed for for more then forty-five minutes before a full scale counter assault was put into play and the Eldar assault was broken. After two hours of battle, and the loss of at least twenty two marines, eleven of which were our own brothers, as well as four Predator Tanks, three Vindicators, and seven speeders, the Xenos disappeared as quickly as they appeared.

The Entrance Rubble is being cleared away even as I fill out this report. Estimated time till it is fully unblocked is at seven hours, in which we expect several platoons of Imperial Guard of the Trandasin Iron Breakers to arrive.

++Message End++
+Glory to the Emperor++

(Basically Myself( Executioners) and Kite( Black Templars) went up against two Eldars and one Necron, not even halfway through the game, the Eldar wiped out the Necrons and then came at myself and Kite and stomped us in the first game. Then we played a Second Game and came back with a vengeance. The Eldar still put up a good fight in the Second Round, but were unable to stop our assault. *Damn Revenant Titans*)
“A king must live a life more vivid than any other and be a figure for all to admire! The king is the one who collects the envy of all his heroes and stands as their guide! Therefore, the king is not alone. For his will equals that of all his followers combined!”

#2 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 11:51 PM

++ Com-Net Intercept++
++TimeStamp 998.M41.21:32, Location:Deadworld/Tomb World Trandasin V, Gallius Sector, Trandasin System++
++Com-Identification: Colonel Ouran , 12th Trandasin Vultures ++
++ Alucard Oasis Cavern Reports ++
++Receiver: Lord Commander Kuzan Nemura++
++Message Follows++

Necron Presence in the area has finally been witnessed. Three hours after descending into the Cavern behind the Black Templar Astartes Chapter, the Regiment arrived within what appeared to be a large tomb city. Numerous monoliths were found over the area, appearing to be dormant. As the Templars moved further on ahead to further map out the area, the platoon was left in charge of rigging the monoliths to blow. As we prepared to fulfill our duties, reports of bolter fire and other weapons discharge was heard from further down the cavern. Before the men were unable to provide reinforcement, packs of the Wraith Constructs descended upon the men, distracting us from aiding the Astartes. A further 40 minutes of fighting without aid from the Templars saw to over 450 Men KIA, 735 Wounded, and a 45 MIA. The Constructs faded away as the Two Templar Companies pulled back to provide assistance. Defensive placements have been erected as swiftly as possible as we wait for the Executioners to arrive to replace the Templars who are being pulled away to deal with another Incursion on Cydonia.

++Message End++

(We managed to beat the Necrons on one map, but for story line purposes the Templars are being pulled back. We may be incorporating Sins of a Solar Empire into the Campaign to add stories for space battles @_@ )
“A king must live a life more vivid than any other and be a figure for all to admire! The king is the one who collects the envy of all his heroes and stands as their guide! Therefore, the king is not alone. For his will equals that of all his followers combined!”

#3 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 12:41 AM

"FIRE!" Commisar Sloan yells frantically to the Brutean Iron Guard manning the walls. The response is volley after lasfire raining down from the walls down at the Invaders below. The Guardsmen on the walls let loose a storm of las-fire, firing at whatever they can. Most of their shots hit their mark, the Iron Guard have always done their hardest to maintain their marksman status, but the foe that they face is not easily deterred. The Auto-Cannon emplacements have a much easier time taking down any significant enemy, their massive shells, their massive shells tearing through the foes armor with ease.

In response, their foe let's loose with las-cannons, Plasma Cannons, and Missile Launchers. A series of explosions spread across the wall, flocks of Guardsmen blasted off the wall by the missiles, several guardsmen simply vanish from burst of plasma cannons, the auto-cannon teams blasted apart by precision las-cannon fire, large beams of red energy cutting through the turret and their operators with ease. The Walls are in disarray. The Commisar orders his men to pull back to the gate. Their foe prefers a frontal assault.

Atop his Baneblade, the Commisar raises his sword towards the Gate." Imperial Guard! Remember your duty and who you serve! The Emperor smiles upon those who fight valiantly! Remember those who you fight for! And what will happen to them should you fail!" He has to yell louder then before. From the other side of the gate, the sounds of chain weapons revving, beast growling and roaring, and most distinguished of the noises is the chanting. That incessant chanting demanding blood for a brutal god, and skulls for a throne. It chilled the men to their bones, but none of them dared to run. Not out of a fear off being executed, but because there was to much to lose: Their lands, their loved ones, their home.

What was left of the Auto-Cannons and Las-Cannon teams rushed to redeploy their heavy weapons, mounting them so that they faced the gate directly. Ranks of Guardsmen formed into lines of two, the first line kneeling to obtain better grip and aim, the second still standing. The sound of ordinance began as their foe pounded at the gate with their heavy armor. Predators and Vindicaters, deformed and distorted by the ruinous powers, let loose with all of their power.

It was another ten minutes before the gate blew inwards, the giant doors falling to the floor. Hundreds of cultist, mutants, and beastmen poured through first, holding spears, blades,axes, knives, autoguns, and whatever other weapons they could scavenge. These foes were slaughtered as soon as they entered. They fell in droves, but seeing their comrades die did not deter them, but only spurred them on to charge even faster. The true threat came when the World Eaters burst through the gate accompanied by the Blood Letters of Khorne.

"FIRE AT WILL!" Commisar Sloan yelled one last time, before a bolt pistol round slammed into his skull, completely blasting it off his shoulders. His body crumpled to the side of the tank hatch, just as the Khornate Berserkers and Daemons crashed into the lines of guardsmen.

-Last Account of the 23rd Brutean Iron Guard, The Hadrian Wall's massacre.

(Had a game with a former D.A. Played Guardsmen and he played World Eaters. Infantry only, it was a masscre once he brought in the Daemons and Khorne Berserkers.)  
++ Encrypted Message++
++Priority Level: Epsilon-Omega++
++Com-Identification: Captain Talamar Mitus, Grey Knight ++
++Location: Trandasin I, Thanatos Bridge ++
++Receiver: Lord Inquisitor Fenir++
++Awaiting Authorization Code++
+Authorization Code Accepted+
My Lord, The presence of the Ruinous Powers has reached Trandasin I. Chaos Forces made landfall on the planet three days ago with more forces arriving every day. The Imperial Blockade lasted for several hours before collapsing under the increasing Chaos Fleet. Since then, there have been a number of skirmishes between both fleets with no clear winner in sight. Our first engagement with the Arch-Enemy occurred on Thanatos Bridge, sightings have confirmed that the Black Legion are the first to arrive in the system. The Thanatos conflict lasted for over thirty-one hours, due to the deployment of heavy armor and infantry. Possible elites amongst the Warband, due to the presence of Terminators amongst the heretics. Victory was eventually achieved but not without heavy causalities amongst the Storm Troopers. Now in Pursuits of the Black legion. The Heretics will be purged.

+Message Ends+

(Played a game with Kite Arca, where we went up against the forces of Chaos as the Inquisition. 31 minutes of pure mayhem on both sides. Lots of Lasfire, Raiders, and Mines.)

#4 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 03:54 AM

"WHAT DO YA MEAN WE LOS' DA PORT?!?!" Zur'log yelled furiously, snapping at the Gretchin viciously.
" Dat's what dey said!Da Gretchinz at da Monitor stations said Dat da nasty lil bugs came from da sky and attacked da port!" The Gretchin raised his arms as he flinched, thinking it would somehow offer protection from the massive WarBoss
"GRAAAAAAAHHHH!!!" Zur'log bellowed savegely, snatching the Gretchin by the throat and raising him into the air.
"B-but, I didn't d-do anything..." The Gretchin wheezed, clawing at Zur'logs massive hand pathetically, unable to do anything. The Warboss glared at the Gretchin, squeezing tighter and tighter till the Gretchin's throat was crushed all together and he went limp.
"Bah! Someone get me another of dese grots! And in da 'eantime somin prepare dem Sunz Boyz! I gotta job for doze Speed cravin welpz! We needz dat port back!" He yelled orders towards the Greenskins in the Command Tent.
Zur'log needed that Space Port, Crude it may be for an ork built structure, but even he realized they wouldn't be able to bring in their heavy gunz to the other planets. However, a part of Zur'log was pleased, not only did he now have a chance to face the Oomans and Space Oomans , now they had the Bugs to fight!
"Someone get a mezage to da boyz at da airfields! We'ze gonna need all da air support we canz!" He added, nodding his head approvingly.

( Had a game against one of my Templars Shadowz. I played Orks, he played Tyranids, and it was a long battle x__X In the end I lost but not for a lack of trying. Anyways, the Orks are going to strike back with a vengeance. I'll also have a list of the planets in all the systems that I'll add to the other thread when I get a chance. To help keep track of this campaign.)

#5 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 05:21 PM

(A new story for the last few games I forgot to post in here. And In No Particular Order!)

The silver armored gene-enhanced human's body convulsed and spasmed as the spear tip of the war scythe rammed through his chest plate with ease,cleaving his twin hearts in two. Pathetic the Necron Lord through, his emerald eyes scanning the field before him, watching as the other skeletal mechanoids, classified as the Necrons, roamed the through the decimated battlefield, purging any of the humans that had been unlucky enough to have survived the assault. The Necron Lord walked along the shattered earth with a dreadful clam. Ignoring the screams of those guardsmen in the background that were caught trying to hide behind the remains of tanks or under the bodies of their comrades. Ignoring the scent of burnt flesh that filled the air.
How could this have happened? Why was he awoken from the Great Sleep so soon? These frail weaklings couldn't have been able to disturb the tomb on their own. The thoughts ran rampant in his mind. Despite what seemed to be invulnerability to pain that the body of the Star Gods granted him, something gnawed at his conscious. < Send out the flayers.> He blurted in binary, all of the Necrons within the tomb tuned to his command. < Exterminate everything!> He added in Binary. The organics would pay. They would pay for this intrusion upon his land. Nothing would back the Necrons this time. Not the Humans, Not their genetically enhanced warriors. Not even the Eldar.

(First battle was between myself and Kite Arca. Necrons have finally appeared... and in numbers! The Imperial Guard and Executioners marines were forced to pull back from the tomb, suffering horrendous losses. I'll post the other two through out the day. For now I return to work.)

#6 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 10:45 PM

They came in great numbers, the Greenskins did. For every one of them struck low by a bolter, ten more rushed forward in it's place They came with their axes, their swords, their crude guns and flame throwers. They came with vast lumbering machines, save and rough hewn imitations of dreadnoughts and attack bikes. They broke upon us like the vast tidal wave that breaks against the cliff side. An unstoppable ork horde collided with the immovable Astartes, the Blood Ravens. We thought ourselves adamant, unbreakable, immortal. Oh throne, we were wrong, fatally wrong. Slowly, one by one we fell. Forced, were we, to fall back to the thunderhawks, reduced to a third of our numbers by the point. Surely the Great Father and the Emperor watched over us that day, for the Orks of Redmawz would have surely killed us. We live now to fight another day, to regroup, to lick our wounds so that we may strike back.

( Game with the Blood Ravens Chief Librarian. I played the Orks, and after a good 45 minutes, The Orks won!)

Change Theme!