No replies to this topic

#1 Omegon

Omegon

Chaplain,First Company.

• Members
  • Pip
  • 124 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 06:23 PM

Ok Iron Warriors we need to give these Blokes from the Game of Thrones some Siege lessons.First you never have you Siege Craft bunched up tightly like there ships just incase of artillery, you keep them in whatever Formation you chose but a loose formation so if it happens they can only pick off one craft at a time.Secoundly you don't just land your boats and charge the wall.You set up a beach head..build your Camp and Start the siege,you built Catapults,Battering rams and other siege engines,then you steadly Smash the Sieged area for awhile as it lowers Moral, as well as setting up Grisly trophies along your encampent so the seiged people know whats in store for them, another blow to moral,which makes fighting them easier all the while while you starve them out and hurl corpses over the wall.Sickness and Moral lowers, easier battle for you,meanwhile you build trench heading to the walls makes for less of your troops getting Slaughtered,unlike Game of Thrones where they just charge the wall without even shields.Then you build tunnels under the wall to set charges blowing the wall along with your Battering Ram,the more holes in the wall the harder it is for them to defend it.You also set up Mine fields outside there walls and ravorwire pits just incase they get one of those foolish last stand idea's in there head and Finally you give Praise to Khorne because the Blood is going to flow.
IRON WITHIN,IRON WITHOUT!
The Blood of Mighty Dorn pumps though me, what chance have you against me Traitor?

Change Theme!