Talos Valcoran

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • 1,202 posts
  • Xbox Live:Archmage Talos
  • PSN:Morgoth1100
  • Social Groups:Raven Guard

Posted 04 August 2012 - 12:00 AM

Is there any followers of Malice on GW? I'm just asking. If anyone wants info about Malice or the Warbands that are in service to him just ask.

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win! - Eren Yaeger (Attack on Titan)

#2 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 12:02 AM

Who is he?

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#3 Talos Valcoran

Talos Valcoran

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 12:09 AM

He is the 5th chaos god or the renegade chaos god. or also known as hierarch of anarchy and terror. He hates the other chaos gods and grows in power every time he attacks them.His sacred number is 11. His servants are the Sons of Malice and the Talons of Solomus. Or on Warhammer his champion was Kaleb Daark.

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win! - Eren Yaeger (Attack on Titan)

#4 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 12:10 AM

He's actually no longer canon no that tzwench is teaching dominance again

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#5 Talos Valcoran

Talos Valcoran

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 12:14 AM

The wiki for Malal/Malice is pretty cool. But it doesn't compare to the main 4.

#6 Dominion

Dominion

Space Wolf - Blood Claw

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 12:24 AM

Is there any followers of Malice on GW? I'm just asking. If anyone wants info about Malice or the Warbands that are in service to him just ask.

I was wondering why you liked the Sons of Malice so much, and then I read their short story in Heroes of the Space Marines book. Great read, hope they expand on that storyline. anyways I understand your inspiration :D .

Malice is interesting. If anything he is just a very powerful Demon, nothing that'll ever truely have a long standing chance against the Chaos gods.
Posted Image

#7 trophicmocha

trophicmocha

Supreme Sorcerer Lord of the Thousand Sons

• Members
  • Others: ,
  • PipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 09:47 AM

Malal hasnt been around since gamesworkshop had an arguement about who owned the rights to him and lost with the creators and so has officially dropped him from the pantheon way back in 3rd/4th edition rules so no more malal or sons of malice unfortunatly as far as my memory serves, shouldnt stop you from following him though as from what i remember he was a pretty cool god, as mentioned fought the other gods mostly and so his followers had some pretty awsome anti-deamon weapons.
Fulgrim is our Lord, Slaanesh is our master, free your senses

#8 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts
  • Xbox Live:fallen angels95

Posted 04 August 2012 - 11:27 AM

^agree.....anyway Tzeentch for the win :D

To be just, our law must be cruel.

To stand upon the bedrock of law is our great duty. To presume to stand above it is our worst heresy.

We determine the guilty. We decide the punishment.

#9 Talos Valcoran

Talos Valcoran

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 12:05 AM

I just discovered a new chaos god, I discovered him today. His name is Mui'gam: Chaos god of Pride, Greed and torture. His sacred number is 12. Out of all the gods he has the most humanoid form.He has 6 warbands in his service. 
And another one.his name is Arzal'uth. Chaos god of time and insanity. Sounds like a daemon of Tzeentch.Sacred number 10. he has 1 warband in his service. 
And another one.his name is Namagh.His sacred number is 666.chaos god of nightmares,dreams,visions,illusions and darkness. There's 5 more chaos gods but I don't want to type there stuff out..

#10 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 08:12 AM

^tzeentch has been making love to some slaaneshi demonettes eh?!

PM me the website id like a look

To stand upon the bedrock of law is our great duty. To presume to stand above it is our worst heresy.

#11 trophicmocha

trophicmocha

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 10:14 AM

Please pm me the website as i would like a look myself, never heard of this guy before

#12 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 11:18 AM

Malice is in the lexicanium its the others I wanna learn about

#13 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

Grand Apostle Narak of the Word Bearers

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 01:20 PM

I just discovered a new chaos god, I discovered him today. His name is Mui'gam: Chaos god of Pride, Greed and torture. His sacred number is 12. Out of all the gods he has the most humanoid form.He has 6 warbands in his service. 
And another one.his name is Arzal'uth. Chaos god of time and insanity. Sounds like a daemon of Tzeentch.Sacred number 10. he has 1 warband in his service. 
And another one.his name is Namagh.His sacred number is 666.chaos god of nightmares,dreams,visions,illusions and darkness. There's 5 more chaos gods but I don't want to type there stuff out..

Talos my friend all of that is from Warhammer 40k Fanon wikia. It's all just fan based and none of it is official cannon. .__ .
“A king must live a life more vivid than any other and be a figure for all to admire! The king is the one who collects the envy of all his heroes and stands as their guide! Therefore, the king is not alone. For his will equals that of all his followers combined!”

#14 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 01:37 PM

^and there's me thinking they're real ,-.-

#15 trophicmocha

trophicmocha

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 02:34 PM

Oh ok thats cool hes not real in that sence then ok

#16 Talos Valcoran

Talos Valcoran

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 07:54 PM

I now these are all Warhammer 40k fanon stuff but there pretty cool. 
If you guys still want to know more about them. Got to google,type in Warhammer 40k fanon and go to characters. They have loads of people who you never heard of and that accually don't exist in the warhammer universe but they are pretty cool. And the chapters they make up as well are awesome too. 
This post has gotten really off topic. Do anyone want more info on Malice or on any other warhammer character.

#17 Dragon-Silver

Dragon-Silver

Gothic Wars Acolyte - Fallen Hunter

• Acolyte
  • Others:
  • 572 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 01:50 AM

Malal hasnt been around since gamesworkshop had an arguement about who owned the rights to him and lost with the creators and so has officially dropped him from the pantheon way back in 3rd/4th edition rules so no more malal or sons of malice unfortunatly as far as my memory serves, shouldnt stop you from following him though as from what i remember he was a pretty cool god, as mentioned fought the other gods mostly and so his followers had some pretty awsome anti-deamon weapons.

He is canon.
They just renamed him, and made him Obscure.
And the Sons of Malice came out in 5th edition.
The Ravenwings purpose is to hunt the Fallen.
The Unforgiven shall be redeemed.
The Fallen will be purged.

#18 Igness

Igness

Meatshield

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 04:55 AM

...would a warband of Malal work? i mean everything ive read on him is HATE hand he makes his men RAEG and HATE everything so.... wouldnt the warband just fall appart because they hate one-another...

#19 Talos Valcoran

Talos Valcoran

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 10:14 AM

Maybe but I don't really know.

#20 Siddicus

Siddicus

Shadow Brother

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 10:20 AM

It would work if they were a bunch of mercenary's i suppose. And i would imagine they HATE and RAGE at anything that is'nt a brother of theirs.

If someone was to start em up, there's plenty for a backstory even if they are'nt *official* or you could make it up well easily.
I am Fear Incarnate

Ave Dominus Nox!

Change Theme!