Talos Valcoran

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • 1,202 posts
  • Xbox Live:Archmage Talos
  • PSN:Morgoth1100
  • Social Groups:Raven Guard

Posted 18 July 2012 - 07:02 AM

If anyone has the time to help me complete the new ME3 challenge I will appriatiate it. The Farthest I got was wave 1 and 3 Minutes and 52 seconds., and I tried doing it alone as well. I want to try it with any one who will help and see how far we can get.

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win! - Eren Yaeger (Attack on Titan)

#2 Talos Valcoran

Talos Valcoran

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • 1,202 posts
  • Xbox Live:Archmage Talos
  • PSN:Morgoth1100
  • Social Groups:Raven Guard

Posted 18 July 2012 - 11:34 PM

I just completed 2 Platinum challenges today. Got a whole lot of credits. I went to the store to spend my new credits hoping to get some new N7 people. I had 11,000,000 credits because I never buy any thing any more. I was VERY disappointed at what I got. The 1st crate I bought only had upgrades for guns I never use. The 2nd crate I bought had more upgrades, then more upgrades and more upgrades, until I got to the last one. I waited a couple minutes, I prayed to the Emperor. Then I bought the crate and thats when I got really pissed. I got a pistol that sucks and a character that I will probably never use. At least I have 18 med-gels and 4 unique weapons. I'm going to try again tonight if anyone would like to join me.

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win! - Eren Yaeger (Attack on Titan)

#3 Dark War Paladin

Dark War Paladin

Meatshield

• Banned
  • 0 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 11:53 PM

wen i get the game ull b the first to know.
DARKWAR PALADIN, Glorified Meatshield In The Gothic Wars Since May 2012.

#4 CotW

CotW

Busy Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,003 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 11:30 PM

The packs get better the more you unlock. I had all my non gear golds maxed before dlc. Spent 2 million and got all 6 new characters the typhoon 1 and 10s on the other two guns.

I'll be on later tonight if you catch me before I'm in a full room.
Who's like us?
Damn few, and they're all dead!

#5 Angry Comedian

Angry Comedian

3rd company Standard Bearer

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 165 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 04:33 AM

MY NAME IS GARRUS VACARIAN AND THIS IS MY FAVORITE SPOT ON THE CITADEL!!!!!!
Posted Image
YOU THINK THATS FUNNY, SAY YOLO ONE MORE F*#kING TIME

Change Theme!