#1 Faust kellhound

Faust kellhound

Dark Angels 2nd CO RavenWing, Apothecary

• Members
  • Pip
  • 129 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 03:33 PM

there are two things i want to do.
1: i would like to have many people as we can go to the THQ website go the contact us and ask them to lower the price of the DLC because it is kind of high to pay $10/800MSP for a few maps, and most games like halo and battle field only charge $5/400 MSP for packs like that 2x the size. i have already did it and that is what i said but with a little more fluff.
2: we should start up a fund to get people some of the DLC that do not have the money at this time to pay for it at this time. since there is a brother or two that has some extra money and out of there two hearts use it to help a brother out.
the brother that has been helped out next time they have some extra money they should do the same put some money up in the funds so we "can pass it on" and show the love, from one brother to another.

im looking for any one from any chapter from part of the world to help out a battle brother or sister, im posting this in many places to get as much help out as i can, so PM me if you want/can help. if you need help do the same. ill post a forum later to get people that need help, since i need people to help out those in need

THE PLAN
1:find people that can help
2:find people that need help
3:bring them together
4:keep doing

#2 TheGodDernMan

TheGodDernMan

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 935 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 03:37 PM

Very good point lol
Banned for trying to destroy the community from within: https://www.gothicwars.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=5131&pid=69305#pid69305

#3 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts
  • Xbox Live:fallen angels95

Posted 15 July 2012 - 04:41 PM

That is a very good idea brother....it is a shame I cannot help any brothers in need as I myself have no money for im not allowed it due to stepfather thinking that Technology is bad and children shouldn't be heard unless spoken to. (he is 57, mum is only 30)

I'm not allowed pocket money as he only spends it on the children when we need something. (clothes, food etc....) hence why I have no newish Xbox games. :( sorry for being unable to help but life goes on eh?

To be just, our law must be cruel.

To stand upon the bedrock of law is our great duty. To presume to stand above it is our worst heresy.

We determine the guilty. We decide the punishment.

#4 BrotherSica14

BrotherSica14

4th Company Chaplian

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 06:52 PM

That would have been nice due to i payed to unlock it and many of my brothers have not .
Not to Mention i could have unlocked the Dreadnought as well. (still do not have Dreadnought)
4th Company Chaplain
Posted Image
"I will Hunt the Fallen."

#5 Faust kellhound

Faust kellhound

• Members
  • Pip
  • 129 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 07:00 PM

we have have another brother that is in need if it and we have another brother that has the map packs and he is trying to find more brothers that have it, let his money not be wasted by so little brothers not having it, please do go to THQ's site and send emails to asked them to lower the price of there DLC

#6 Faust kellhound

Faust kellhound

• Members
  • Pip
  • 129 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 07:13 PM

That is a very good idea brother....it is a shame I cannot help any brothers in need as I myself have no money for im not allowed it due to stepfather thinking that Technology is bad and children shouldn't be heard unless spoken to. (he is 57, mum is only 30)

I'm not allowed pocket money as he only spends it on the children when we need something. (clothes, food etc....) hence why I have no newish Xbox games. :( sorry for being unable to help but life goes on eh?

angel, see if you can start up the same thing in your chapter i want to try to have this just not for the dark angels but for the whole site, but with things like this we have to take one step at a time so try to get a fund stared with the black Templar

#7 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 08:00 PM

Yes at once brother.

To stand upon the bedrock of law is our great duty. To presume to stand above it is our worst heresy.

#8 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 08:14 PM

I have posted a thread with a poll saying that will they help you in your cause and if so then to PM you the poll options are

Yes I'll help and will PM Faust ASAP
Not interested
Cannot afford to but if possible I would help
I need help

It is public so you can see who needs help

So don't be surprised if you have alot of PM's later lol
I hope this has helped brother,

May the lion guide your hand and the emperor give you strength.

#9 Dark War Paladin

Dark War Paladin

Meatshield

• Banned
  • 0 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 09:28 PM

good ideas all around.
DARKWAR PALADIN, Glorified Meatshield In The Gothic Wars Since May 2012.

#10 Cypher 1013

Cypher 1013

Raven Wing 2nd Company battle brother

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 818 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 10:14 PM

Makes sense.
Stoopid fuqing rools.
Awesome ends with me.

#11 Faust kellhound

Faust kellhound

• Members
  • Pip
  • 129 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 06:37 AM

we are back on the ball to find people that are willing to help out are brothers that are in need
Posted Image

#12 Master Romulous

Master Romulous

Dark Angels Chapter Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 06:42 AM

How many are still in need of map packs
Posted Image

#13 Faust kellhound

Faust kellhound

• Members
  • Pip
  • 129 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 07:02 AM

so far i have 3 people that i have talked to that have already said that they would help. the people that need help are the salamanders Chapter master, fallen angle and me. so far no other dark angle had said anything to me or fallen, i have a posted to PM me or fallen and we will tell them to talk to one of the people that can help them and they should get the help from them. but from the poll that fallen has set up there are many more people that need help.
Posted Image

#14 Master Romulous

Master Romulous

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 07:09 AM

So there are currently 2 people whom need funds then, can the donations between the 3 people cover the $40 it would cost for 2 xbox live points cards?
Posted Image

#15 Faust kellhound

Faust kellhound

• Members
  • Pip
  • 129 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 07:15 AM

So there are currently 2 people whom need funds then, can the donations between the 3 people cover the $40 it would cost for 2 xbox live points cards?

it would be cheaper to go game stop and get the 800 MSP card/ code so we can hit the DLC that we play, or if you want to get them both DLC you can do the 1600, but not to many people play dreadnought assault any more from what i hear, but chaos invasion is what people play more. so i say go with the 800 MSP and not the 1600  
and it would be better to do it in the store if you can it might be easier, but if you have points on your XBL account you CAN NOT trade points with other accounts, you must have the code
Posted Image

#16 Master Romulous

Master Romulous

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 07:27 AM

it would be cheaper to go game stop and get the 800 MSP card/ code so we can hit the DLC that we play, or if you want to get them both DLC you can do the 1600, but not to many people play dreadnought assault any more from what i hear, but chaos invasion is what people play more. so i say go with the 800 MSP and not the 1600  
and it would be better to do it in the store if you can it might be easier, but if you have points on your XBL account you CAN NOT trade points with other accounts, you must have the code

They still throw Dread-assault maps in matchmaking even when you que for classic maps is why i had said $20 and not $10.

So can the 3 people whom have already said they would help cover it or you need another?
Posted Image

#17 Faust kellhound

Faust kellhound

• Members
  • Pip
  • 129 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 07:34 AM

ill send them PMs and ill tell you who had sent codes to who, they should be able to but the more people that can help the better
Posted Image

#18 Master Romulous

Master Romulous

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 07:38 AM

alright, if its only 2 people that need support and we already have 3 supporters it shouldnt be to much, pm me the amount required at the end of it.

Thanks.
Posted Image

#19 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 07:52 AM

it shouldn't be to hard brother as i'd help but due to a dick of a stepfather i cannot afford to buy a bloody sandwich with my own cash...ive not had any cash since he came back after being away and thats 5 months ago!!!

#20 Faust kellhound

Faust kellhound

• Members
  • Pip
  • 129 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 07:36 AM

lets not forget that codes are different between countries,so ill find a way how to fix that problem if we can, ill just call Xbox and ask what is up tomorrow because it's 0200 were i live and i worked all day
Posted Image

Change Theme!