• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

Grand Apostle Narak of the Word Bearers

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 03:00 AM

All right! In our spare time, Me, xxxblackspider, and Kite Arca decided to remake the Helsreach battles. Since the entirety of the Helsreach Crusade would be to long to play on a single skirmish, we're instead separating it into multiple sections. It won't be in order but we will try to record and post the videos. Right now we are redoing the Battle for Hels Highway.
“A king must live a life more vivid than any other and be a figure for all to admire! The king is the one who collects the envy of all his heroes and stands as their guide! Therefore, the king is not alone. For his will equals that of all his followers combined!”

#2 destroyerOFwill

destroyerOFwill

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 03:13 AM

More details? Im slightly confused how yall are doing this.

#3 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

Grand Apostle Narak of the Word Bearers

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 03:18 PM

Basically will, Using DOW:Ult Apoc. Mod We are going to recreate certain battles from the Helsreach crusade, a conflict during the 3rd war for Armageddon that revolved around the Black Templars defending the Hive City Helsreach, from the orks. There were numerous parts to the battle and we will be recreating them , from the defense of the wall, to the battle of Hels Highway, and the Assault on the Docks. We will then record the gameplay, edit it , and make it into a video so that you can experience the Battle itself. Unfortunately, while we were doing the Hels Highway battle last night, my internet disconnected, so we have to redo it. Anyone who wants to join knows how to get to me.
“A king must live a life more vivid than any other and be a figure for all to admire! The king is the one who collects the envy of all his heroes and stands as their guide! Therefore, the king is not alone. For his will equals that of all his followers combined!”

Change Theme!