• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

Grand Apostle Narak of the Word Bearers

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 10:28 PM

With all the Primarch matches and Horus Heresy battles that have been planned, I figure we have some Great Crusades/Horus Heresy battles , space marine battle novels, etc etc that we could remake with the Ult. Apoc Mod.

Just Imagine it, We could redo the Ulanor Crusade, the battle of Diamat , The Istvaan III Betrayal , the Dropsite Massacre, Helsreach, Rynn's world, The Badab War, Siege of Vraks, Fall of Damnos, Battle of Calth, 1st,2nd and 3rd war for Armageddon etc etc

There's just alot we can work with!I think it would be fun.
“A king must live a life more vivid than any other and be a figure for all to admire! The king is the one who collects the envy of all his heroes and stands as their guide! Therefore, the king is not alone. For his will equals that of all his followers combined!”

#2 TheGodDernMan

TheGodDernMan

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 935 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 10:58 PM

Im in
Banned for trying to destroy the community from within: https://www.gothicwars.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=5131&pid=69305#pid69305

#3 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

Grand Apostle Narak of the Word Bearers

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 11:22 PM

I'm thinking we start early in the years and have the Ulanor Crusade done this Friday/Saturday/or Sunday.
“A king must live a life more vivid than any other and be a figure for all to admire! The king is the one who collects the envy of all his heroes and stands as their guide! Therefore, the king is not alone. For his will equals that of all his followers combined!”

#4 Kite Arca

Kite Arca

Vizen The Scion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,777 posts
  • Xbox Live:Kite Arca
  • PSN:Kite Arca
  • Steam:Fives

Posted 10 July 2012 - 11:34 PM

I also would like to do this in Apoc As well.
Posted Image
I hear you calling calling for me Queen of battle Infantry

#5 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 11:43 PM

Whoever uses the Word Bearers on Istvaan has my money, those possessed rape ogryns and banshees alike, they're too powerful.

I unfortunatly wont be entering, this game died years ago for me. But I would REALLY like to see this recorded. 
Lol, it changes it to 'Hug'? Nice one :D

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

Change Theme!