NightWolf889

Crimson Fist Initiate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 298 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 09:01 AM

This is Do'rhen.

Posted Image

Do'rhen is a Khajiit warrior sympathetic to the Stormcloak cause. He also has a very deep hatred of Vampires, and happens to be a Werewolf (Catwolf? Catdog? Alone in the world is a little catdog...).

He shall be smiting vampires left and right with the Dawnguard when they finally get around to releasing the DLC on the PC version. HURRY IT UP!
“Victory does not always rest with the big guns:
but, if we rest in front of them we shall be lost.”
-Commander Argentius, Silver Skulls

#22 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 10:21 AM

I wanna see if I still have a pic of mt old character to post up.

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#23 Brother White

Brother White

Forge Master of the Crimson Fists

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,444 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 01:35 PM

Very nice pic!

Sent from The Righteous Truth, Battle Barge of the Third Company of the Crimson Fists

#24 SuperFreakyNick

SuperFreakyNick

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 07:36 PM

I never get very far in the game overall because I keep completely restarting the game over, whether for the hell of it or because I'm testing mods and need a fresh character to do so for whatever reason.
Our hero, our hero, claims a warrior's heart. I tell you, I tell you, the Dragonborn comes.

#25 Talos Valcoran

Talos Valcoran

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • 1,202 posts
  • Xbox Live:Archmage Talos
  • PSN:Morgoth1100
  • Social Groups:Raven Guard

Posted 29 June 2012 - 11:54 PM

Have any of you completed Lost to the Ages yet? if not i could tell you where you can start it at.

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win! - Eren Yaeger (Attack on Titan)

#26 Grimaldus

Grimaldus

Librarian, Keeper of the Lore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 01:05 AM

I have to wait. :( I'm a PC player.

in the mean time, try out the new version of the Wizards of Winterhold mod :P

i love been in the PC :P

Posted Image

#27 SuperFreakyNick

SuperFreakyNick

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 01:51 AM

I have to wait. :( I'm a PC player.

in the mean time, try out the new version of the Wizards of Winterhold mod :P

i love been in the PC :P

I've tried nearly every mod under the sun. My boyfriend and brother make them, and I test them because I play so much

Our hero, our hero, claims a warrior's heart. I tell you, I tell you, the Dragonborn comes.

#28 NightWolf889

NightWolf889

Crimson Fist Initiate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 298 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 02:06 AM

I never get very far in the game overall because I keep completely restarting the game over, whether for the hell of it or because I'm testing mods and need a fresh character to do so for whatever reason.

Same here. I'm actually contemplating re-rolling Do'rhen into a Nord named Vaer Greylock. I don't like how the Khajiit shout even though they look sooooooo badass in some of these armors.

The only characters I have set in stone are my Argonian mage and my High Elf vampire lord.

#29 Talos Valcoran

Talos Valcoran

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 02:11 AM

Some times i wish i became a pc user.

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win! - Eren Yaeger (Attack on Titan)

#30 SuperFreakyNick

SuperFreakyNick

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 03:10 AM

Same here. I'm actually contemplating re-rolling Do'rhen into a Nord named Vaer Greylock. I don't like how the Khajiit shout even though they look sooooooo badass in some of these armors.

The only characters I have set in stone are my Argonian mage and my High Elf vampire lord.

I always make the same three characters with the same three names, but I just always feel like I need to restart my game.

A female Bosmer that I always name Parwen
A female Imperial I always name Samar (I use this one more than any other)
A male Nord named Zeke (for some reason he always ends up a vampire too, I think he's subconsciously trying to become one of my novel characters)

I have Samar do everything, Parwen is "good" character (doesn't dabble with Dark Brotherhood or Thieves Guild, only Companions and Dragonborn stuff) and Zeke is mostly for the mod-testing.

#31 Talos Valcoran

Talos Valcoran

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 03:16 AM

I just have 2 profiles on Skyrim: mine and my gf's, she has about 4 characters: Imperial, Red guard, wood elf and a dark elf. I have 1 and he's a wood elf.

#32 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 11:33 AM

I had a character called Eve, she was a Serpeant, so kinda like a human Argonian, only difference is is that the area around the eyes are slightly shiny and scaley. Also I get all the perks an Argonian gets plus some sneak bonus'.

Posted Image

#33 SuperFreakyNick

SuperFreakyNick

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 07:33 PM

Whenever I make characters (not just Skyrim, but just in general game characters), I always end up making Samar, or I make a character that bears a very strong resemblance to one of my characters, which I never realize until my best friend tells me.

There's a mod where you can play a mannequin race. I never tried it, but when I saw it I thought it was amusing.

#34 NightWolf889

NightWolf889

Crimson Fist Initiate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 298 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 07:40 PM

I only have 2 names I've ever used in every game I've ever played. Varco, and Doren (Do'rhen).

This is my Skyrim Varco, XD

Posted Image

#35 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 07:46 PM

Ive really got to get my hand on that bandoler mod, I hope my Skyrim can forgive me for not killing a dragon for so long...

Posted Image

#36 Talos Valcoran

Talos Valcoran

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 07:51 PM

the only thing i got to a mod on skyrim is dawnguards new armor system.

#37 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 07:59 PM

You have no idea what you are missing out on, the mods for this game are amazing. Especially on Nexus. Although avoid Calientays mods, unless you like that kinda thing in your video games :P

Posted Image

#38 SuperFreakyNick

SuperFreakyNick

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 08:10 PM

I have so many mods in my game. Mostly because I don't like most of the armor in the game (I love Nightingale and Dark Brotherhood but I'm not that far in my newest game) because they're ugly and I'm a girl who just needs a wide variety of fashion choices. I am not kidding when I say that I never wear the same armor two in-game days in a row.

#39 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 08:16 PM

My favourite by far is the Black Sacrament armour mod, the armour is amazing and its customizable, but it also lets me harvest a lot more hearts and it gives me a gig ass tower to live in :D

Posted Image

#40 SuperFreakyNick

SuperFreakyNick

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 08:36 PM

My favorite mod overall is the one my boyfriend made so that I could marry Cicero, Ulfric Stormcloak or Brynjolf. :D What's even better was that he did the voices (if you just do the mod, they don't have the dialogue), so it's even better. I almost always pick Cicero though.

My favorite armor is this pirate-like armor I got from Nexus. Don't remember where, but it's supposed to be from this movie/tv/something I've never seen.

Favorite house mod is this really nice house in Dawnstar from Nexus, but I also like this underground basement that's connected to all the vanilla homes, including Ragged Flagon, the college and Sanctuary.

Change Theme!