• Stängt ämne Detta ämne är stängt
5 svar till detta ämne

#1 Hector Cervantes

Hector Cervantes

Meatshield

• Members
  • 45 inlägg

Postad 24 juni 2012 - 07:58

Hello there brothers. First I'd like to appologize for my absence, but I'm back now:P

I'm working on another story following the events described in The Purging Fields

so, here's a small teaser:

Prologue

Fifteen months and five days after the events described in The Purging fields.
“Master Kantor, we just received a message from captain Cervantes… They’ve been attacked my lord…”
“Patch it through.”
“This is captain Hector Cervantes of the Crimson Fists second company, aboard the strike cruiser Fury. We came into contact with a fleet of ork Kroozers and the fury as sustained heavy damage. We request immediate assistance! I repeat: we req… TZZT..!”
“That’s all master, we haven’t been able to establish contact with them after.”
Kantor glared at his servant, with a silent rage gleaming in his eyes.
“Prepare my Battle Barge for immediate departure.”
“But master…!”
“It’s an order.”

Fifteen months and one day after the Purging fields.
“This is Inquisitor Anya. Journal entry number 282: Since my time aboard the fury I’ve come to get very close to captain Cervantes and his company. Unlike other chapters, the crimson fists seem to regard the inquisition as, if not friends, at least a necessary evil. As commanded by you my lord, I’ve been able to gain the captain’s trust. He and his men treat me almost like I’m one of them. Anya out.”

We’ve been pursuing an ork warship through the Loki sector for almost a week now. The fowl xenos always seem to be one step ahead of us. How such mindless creatures manage to do so continues to elude me.
I call Inquisitor Anya to my personal chamber to discuss the best course of action to finally catch the ork ship, and a few minutes later I hear her footsteps echoing in the hallway that outside and finally knocking on the door.
“Come in, Inquisitor.”
“Emperor be with you, brother Cervantes. What can I do for you?”
She enters the room, wearing her usual dark clothes, top hat and breastplate, her servoskull hovering behind her. I found myself trusting this woman like my second in command.
“I wanted to ask you if you have any suggestions as to what we should do to catch the ork ship, or how they have been able to evade every single one of our attacks.”
She stares at me, in silence, for a moment before answering me.

#2 Brother White

Brother White

Forge Master of the Crimson Fists

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 444 inlägg

Postad 24 juni 2012 - 08:30

Awesome story, glad to see you back brother.

Sent from The Righteous Truth, Battle Barge of the Third Company of the Crimson Fists

#3 Grimaldus

Grimaldus

Librarian, Keeper of the Lore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2 125 inlägg

Postad 24 juni 2012 - 09:29

Welcome back hector, nice story

Posted Image

#4 Corman2030

Corman2030

Crimson Fist Liaison

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1 064 inlägg

Postad 24 juni 2012 - 11:33

Cool start! Allow me to introduce myself, I am Brother Corman, good to see so many Battle Brothers returning from the Warp!

Posted Image

"If Death is Victory, how Afraid of Life can we be!"-OH, SLEEPER

#5 Hector Cervantes

Hector Cervantes

Meatshield

• Members
  • 45 inlägg

Postad 27 juni 2012 - 11:19

glad u enjoyed it brothers, ill try to post the full version soon :)

#6 Brother White

Brother White

Forge Master of the Crimson Fists

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 444 inlägg

Postad 27 juni 2012 - 11:36

Do you play space marine any more, and what is your gamertag?

Sent from The Righteous Truth, Battle Barge of the Third Company of the Crimson Fists

Change Theme!