3 svar till detta ämne

#1 Siddicus

Siddicus

Shadow Brother

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 286 inlägg

Postad 22 juni 2012 - 06:12

Ive been playing the series since it came out and have loved each installment. I must say the combat system gets better every time and by the looks of this it is indeed epic.

I will definiatly be getting this when it comes out.
I am Fear Incarnate

Ave Dominus Nox!

#2 bloodgod582

bloodgod582

Tech marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 201 inlägg

Postad 23 juni 2012 - 02:20

That guy was having a nice cup of tea and then boom why doses that always happen
skulls again why can't I have nice things

#3 Siddicus

Siddicus

Shadow Brother

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 286 inlägg

Postad 23 juni 2012 - 08:34

That guy was having a nice cup of tea and then boom why doses that always happen

I know, it happens to me quite often when im on Spess Mehren. Have a nice hot cup of tea next to me then i get a plasma blast i dont quite get a bayonet shoved through my sternum though.

On Revelations the other day one of my pro assassins was killed :( i sort of got into a fight with some guards, you know just a street brawl thing it was a epic battle though and it ended with me cutting some guys neck open with my sword but i was still saddened by the loss and not only that i had to recruit a new one.

Ive started Reclaiming other cities though so im rolling in the money! :derp:

I am Fear Incarnate

Ave Dominus Nox!

#4 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 9 552 inlägg

Postad 23 juni 2012 - 11:21

That does look amazing, the free running alone is a clear huge improvement from the previous games, I am definitly gonna by it, but Dishonoreds gameplay looks too good to pass up, so will buy it when its cheap.

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

Change Theme!