30 replies to this topic

#1 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 09:52 AM

Ok so I am below a New Order Alliance member. They have attacked a Alliance member main reason for me to move other to there to give support. I have looked at their defences. here is what they look like.
Postad bild
They have all of their main buildings except construction yard in a row. If a single vertigo can break through they can fuck up the base. Defence facility is first then Defence HQ and then Command Centre. It seems lightly defended. But my army in Alpha Legion is pretty shit has no infantry and 2 ground units =/

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#2 Draco Ny'ade

Draco Ny'ade

Forgefather

• Interrogator
  • 2,208 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 10:23 AM

i can possibly provide support if i am within range
Posted Image

#3 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 10:33 AM

I can break through that. But it depends if Adri stops attacking our guys, if he isnt my hands are tied.

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#4 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 12:04 PM

I haven't recieved a reply from them about the message I sent yesterday but they are staying out of our areas. I think that they are staying away from us. If they return then we will pound them =D

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#5 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 12:18 PM

He's still in striking distance, if he's not gone by the end of the week then we give him more reason to leave. In the meantime, Im gonna try get the others lagging behind from the main force to catch up, if I can get them moving before Adri's deadline to leave then we no longer need to bother with him. As soon as I can move I will support you with New Order Alliance, we could also do with Daves help with bringing him down if he is still heading our way.

Posted Image

#6 Brother Davious

Brother Davious

Blood Angels Chaplain

• Members
  • Pip
  • 287 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 12:25 PM

On route now :)
Postad bild

#7 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 01:52 PM

Very well then. I am close to them if I hear of a single attack on one our players I will destroy them. I am building my army up in Alpha Legion now has two rocket squads who are both level 12 (Soon be upgraded)
Will be nice to have some extra support =)

#8 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 04:22 PM

I pwned this guy twice before, I can do it 100 times again ;). My main concern is the NOA and that lvl 14 player, Dave your support is indefinitely needed against him.

Posted Image

#9 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 05:10 PM

Im moving to support you now DX, that other guy got the message and is running with his tail between his legs :P

Posted Image

#10 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 07:43 PM

Good. If they leave us alone then I do not care. So next we need to deal with New Order harassing our members =) Only a few around should be mopping up the few that have fallen around us.

#11 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 07:46 PM

If you insist on moving out to PVP, remember to consider the implications. When DX moved he left a hole right beside the Crystal Collector that someone could move into and nick it.

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#12 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 07:50 PM

I didnt see that, good eye. I filled the gap with my other base next to the Tunsten Conpound.

Posted Image

#13 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 07:58 PM

This isn't a PVP game, it's a co-operative PVE game with PVP elements. Enjoy the PVP, but remember that as we advance towards the centre there will be less and less of it. Though the Forgotten Bases are nastier than some PVP ones anyway

cruSig2.jpg

#14 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 08:03 PM

When I get the chance I'll message all those near me to pick up the pace to catch up with the main group, I'll stay with them with my main base till they get back.

Posted Image

#15 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 08:13 PM

Guess I should have said I was moving =P I am only moving into PVP for support not in bloodlust =)

#16 Brother Davious

Brother Davious

Blood Angels Chaplain

• Members
  • Pip
  • 287 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 09:52 PM

Its done :) dropped him in about 4 attacks. Shouldnt be an issue anymore, will start moving back in 24 hours.
Postad bild

#17 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 09:56 PM

Its done :) dropped him in about 4 attacks. Shouldnt be an issue anymore, will start moving back in 24 hours.

Great, we got some serious gaps. Glad ya'll had fun haha

cruSig2.jpg

#18 Brother Davious

Brother Davious

Blood Angels Chaplain

• Members
  • Pip
  • 287 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 10:21 PM

Yes was really nice to test my Attack force. Them Flaks are tough... But am looking forward to the bases in the middle. Still need our guys NE of us to move in.
Postad bild

#19 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 10:36 PM

Yes was really nice to test my Attack force. Them Flaks are tough... But am looking forward to the bases in the middle. Still need our guys NE of us to move in.

Send em messages ingame Dav

cruSig2.jpg

#20 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 06:26 AM

Should we invite that guy who you killed? He has no alliance at the moment. If you want I will send them an invite if you want.

Change Theme!