45 replies to this topic

#41 Christofari

Christofari

Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 178 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 05:44 PM

Eagle and his men quickly assessed the situation. Two entrances at the back of the warehouse, and the wall to their left had several large loading doors. There were crates in a corner and three small unpowered loading trucks. Eagle motioned Bronson forward. He slung his flamer and drew his magnum, a BFR 500 rebuilt for double action. The grip anded in a 7 inch serrated blade for added melee effectiveness. He moved carefully towards the doors at the other end of the room, keeping his weapon trained on them, alternating between the two. Clive moved around the opposite wall past the cages and Eastwood covered them with his rifle, a bushmaster AR 5.56 with a 90 round drum magazine. He could almost pass as a heavy gunner with this setup, but he kept the rifle set to semi-auto to conserve ammo. Eagle watched as his soldiers moved. He drew his sword and Gator and moved towards the doors close behind the others.
I think I'm gonna die, trying anyway...

#42 Christofari

Christofari

Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 178 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 06:23 PM

One of the captive humans cried out and another began screaming and pointing towards the ceiling, all at once the entire room was in a panic. As eagle looked up he realised they had emerged under a mezzanine that extended from over the offices. From over the edge he could now see why the room seemed so deserted, the lizard men used the mezzanine as a slaughterhouse for the humans. They had several hanging from hooks and more on a line of

#43 Christofari

Christofari

Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 178 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 10:20 PM

More on a line waiting to be gutted. The door leading in from the mezzanine had opened to reveal more of the lizard men. They came rushing out onto the balcony and began leaping down with carving knives and hooks raised ready to attack Eagle and his men. Clive ran to Eagle's side and took his battle stance in a mirror image of his commander. Bronson turned and fired his revolver nearly decapitating one of the mutants. There were eight on the ground now and the battle began in earnest as Eagle and Clive charged the poorly armed group. The lizard men were monstrously outmatched as eagle began slicing with his chainsword. The first to attack lost both hands at the wrist in a broad spray of gore. Clive split the second from his lower torso to his clavicle leaving a gaping wound spewing bile on the cement floor. Eastwood shot the lizard with no hands in the head to be sure and then put three shots center mass to another. Bronson took another shot with his massive handgun and threw a fourth off its feet with a smoking hole where its heart should have been. Eagle put his shotgun in another of the creatures face and smiled as Clive did the same. They both fired in unison for another two confirmed kills, both mutants now sporting ragged stumps at the top of their necks. One of the lizards tried to run for the door but Bronson shot his hip out, causing him to spiral into the floor screaming and hissing. Eastwood put two more rifle shots in him for good measure and turned to the last just in time to see Clive dig his chainsword straight down the middle of the creatures skull.

#44 Christofari

Christofari

Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 178 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 03:31 PM

Talon 2 was a rough bunch. All of them excellent fighters but their teamwork left much to be desired. There was Elliot, the pointman, he carried dual mp5 smg's and could clear a room in seconds with his body odor as quickly as his guns. Then came Law; a martial arts master armed with and electrified baseball bat he preferred to call a "shock maul". Then Rourke; armed with his "flame catapult rifle", which fired phosphorus charges. Wielding an augmented power glove and a 1911 45 pistol was Banner. Followed by Jackson and Elvis, riflemen armed with matching ak-47's. Talon 2 had been ordered to check the main switchtrack building for loading trains. It was directly adjacent to the large warehouse where Eagle and his team were investigating, so their team was without communications.

As Elliot approached the large, open area, he spoke, "I don't even see a point in checking this building. You can see right through to the other side. Look, see, I already checked it. Lets go home."

Law answered, "Cut that out you spineless skunk, the eagle gave us a mission and that's what we'll do."

Rourke chuckled, "he he, skunkass Elliot. Please lead us anywhere but a fight!"

Banner finally cut in, "I'm the leader o this team an I'm not gonna listen to anymore of this griping, bitching, mownin, cowardly, garbage any more! Now get it together or I'm gonna give you a battle right here!" He growled. To add effect he flexed his power fist and let the capacitors ignite his knuckle charges. The group knew this mean time for business and resumed their progression towards the facility. As they drew closer they could see beneath the switchtracks was an opening leading to an underground maintenance area. There were systems for lifting the heavy train axles and other parts into place and large gearing units all around. They came to the opening leading down into the pit. There were no visible signs that the lizards had been here, but no way to be sure. Despite their obvious distaste for the idea, they carefully began their descent into the cavernous maintenance area.

#45 Hudson

Hudson

Crimson Fists 4th Company Captain

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 04:38 AM

good stuff
Posted Image
Live for your Brothers, Kill for the Emperor and Fight for the Fourth!

#46 Christofari

Christofari

Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 178 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 05:25 AM

Thanks! Again, sorry for the editing. Also I write this all the time, work, bed, the toilet lol, so it ends up coming out in tiny chunks most of the time.

I just wanted to write a different kind of warhammer story. Not space marines or imperial guard, but US. Like if a couple hundred years from now we're rebuilding the empire with no idea its all fiction;)

Change Theme!