2 replies to this topic

#1 Brother Urias

Brother Urias

Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 160 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 06:18 PM

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Blood everywhere, bodies under foot. Walking, ruins all over, shells dropping and the screaming all around.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Daylight, people everywhere. Walking, talking alive. Fathers got me a toy Devastator, birthday.

Happy

Shell just misses by meters, blood, limbs wash over me, still walking. Weapon heavy, bigger then me, ammo belt dragging.

Father, Mother happy. Fathers a Guardsman, proud, honoured, in His name her serves. Imperial Order will never fall

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Order of the Imperium has fallen, men scream for there mothers, for Him. Dieing… dieing… Orks Charging, coming to me… a Voice tells me… a calm and soothing voice... reminds me of father... it says...

…it is time

Guardsman’s audio log

"We thought we could defend it, it was a street, it should have cut there numbers we had the advantage!…then this kid, small little thing picks up the Heavy Bolter from the nest dragging the belt behind him…*cough* His eyes… there’s nothing, there’s… nothing there. The fething gun is bigger then he is… how in the *wet cough* Emperors name did he carry it. Then the greenskins… they ran at us, he walked past… he said in a voice… the scariest voice… it heard…"

Guardsman lying on the floor, dieing, scared. Tell him, The Emperor isn’t the only one who protects, I do to

Guardsman’s audio log

"Then stands there in front of the greenskins… just stands there between them and *cough* them and us and he shouts to them… the sound… it had more anger then a Baneblade turret… it even made them stall a little… he said…"

Orks coming, death, murder. Remember Birthday… remember people, remember Father and mother. People dead, my people. Anger, righteous hate, feel something bubble out, need to shout,

So I do

“THE EMPEROR PROTECTS! I PROTECT! NONE CAN WITHSTAND MY FAITH!”

Then fight

Guardsman’s audio log

When he fired that… thing… it was no Heavy Bolter… it was bloody vengeance. It didn’t bang… It fething roared… *choking*

End of log

The first Orks in the line were torn limb from limb. Heavy Bolter fire ripping through them like they were paper. Second line caught the exit shots. The third was mostly taken down but by this time they had closed the gap. The first to reach Urias bent down to deliver the killing blow but was hit in the stomach with the nozzle and thrown over Urias, Bolter firing as he went over. The next few were caught short range when the weapon was brought back.

“A Devastator's reach shall be without limit and his touch without mercy!”

Some Orks toke to shooting there looted weapons but al this did was attact Urias’s attention, bringing the roaring Heavy Bolter down upon them, cutting them to nothing

“Fire shall roar from his fingertips, but it shall consume him not. Thunder will roar when he calls, yet it will swallow him not!”

Finding where they were coming from Urias turned his fire to the ruined arch above the street entrance and shot it till it fell on the advancing Orks. Now they were trapped with him. Still they charged.

“Let the Devastator be thy blazing wrath, bringing the light of the Emperor's justice to the darkest corners of the battlefield!”

Some of the Orks threw grenades at Urias but some how n his trance like state he manged to shoot them out of the air or sent them back to there own line. One that did land at his feet was proptly kicked back into the face of a charging and now surprised Ork.

“Wherever he stands, that shall be his fortress of righteousness. He shall hold in his gift the fate of all who pass before his unblinking gaze!”

The rest were annihilated. Limbs and blood flew in a macabre dance around Urias, washing him. One Ork, no legs and an arm missing was still alive though. Urias had one bolter shell left, one after all he had fired. He walked up to the Ork and placed the nozzle at the back of his head.

“All shall fear him, and he shall fear no one”

He shot. He then stood back in his position and waited. More may come and those behind would need time. He would give them time.

Captain Selig Torres, Captian of the 5th company, Crimson Fists.

Native found in sector 567A. Male, 6 year old (Native years) Held off Ork charge. Found unconscious and suffering from severe injuries due to the recoil of the weapon he used. Need to investigate for possession. If no taint is found request that he be inducted and placed through the Trails. More information will be in main debriefing.

Posted Image

#2 Brother White

Brother White

Forge Master of the Crimson Fists

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,444 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 08:44 PM

It gets better and better

Sent from The Righteous Truth, Battle Barge of the Third Company of the Crimson Fists

#3 Corman2030

Corman2030

Crimson Fist Liaison

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 09:40 PM

Brother, the end gave me Chills! Love the Devastator Litanies!...........and was he protecting the Tanith? lol

Posted Image

"If Death is Victory, how Afraid of Life can we be!"-OH, SLEEPER

Change Theme!