43 replies to this topic

#21 Cypher 1013

Cypher 1013

Raven Wing 2nd Company battle brother

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 818 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 04:57 AM

*Raises eyebrow* 45 Asians in one kitchen?

...You lead a very interesting life.

Yeah its called a restaurant.;)
Stoopid fuqing rools.
Awesome ends with me.

#22 GravePrometheus

GravePrometheus

Just a guy.

• Members
  • Pip
  • 101 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 07:57 AM

*Raises eyebrow* 45 Asians in one kitchen?

...You lead a very interesting life.

Ha. Only restaurants usually employ about two to four chefs. What kind of restaurants do you go to?

graveprometheus.jpg

#23 SuperFreakyNick

SuperFreakyNick

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 04:02 PM

He's probably thinking one of those Japanese restaunts that put on a show while they cook or something. The first time we went, my brother got yelled at for sitting/slacking off while on the job. He has never worked there. The manager marked off our dinner by 50%. Sadly this has only happened once.
Our hero, our hero, claims a warrior's heart. I tell you, I tell you, the Dragonborn comes.

#24 GravePrometheus

GravePrometheus

Just a guy.

• Members
  • Pip
  • 101 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 12:14 AM

Yeah, but even then I would think they only have maybe 10 chefs maximum, considering they seat six to eight people to a grill/table. I've never been to one, but that's the way they're depicted in media.

It's all besides the point anyway; I just like to take things literally, heh heh.

Did they explain how he was mistaken for someone that worked there? That's what I would want to know. Was he wearing clothes similar to the dress attire of the employees, did someone have a similar face to his, both, or something else?

graveprometheus.jpg

#25 Cypher 1013

Cypher 1013

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 818 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 12:41 AM

Ha. Only restaurants usually employ about two to four chefs. What kind of restaurants do you go to?

New York.... We do it BIGGER;)
Stoopid fuqing rools.
Awesome ends with me.

#26 SuperFreakyNick

SuperFreakyNick

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 02:24 AM

My brother looked similar, because most of the staff were Asians. He also dressed kind of similar to the guy who sits you down (because my brother dresses like a damn hipster. I have to credit him because he dressed like that before it came cliche for hipsters and it really does look super cool on him), which was black pants, white button down, the red nerdy-sweatervest thing and both had on similar hats.
Our hero, our hero, claims a warrior's heart. I tell you, I tell you, the Dragonborn comes.

#27 GravePrometheus

GravePrometheus

Just a guy.

• Members
  • Pip
  • 101 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 05:40 AM

Are you, perhaps, mistaking New York for Texas?

Yep, that'll do it. Similar clothing, face and whatnot. Still though, you'd think maybe the guy that yelled at him would have wondered why he's sitting down (at least, I am making the assumption that he was sitting at your table at the time (I'm also making the assumption you were sitting at a table, instead of a booth or such)) with the patrons beforehand.

graveprometheus.jpg

#28 SuperFreakyNick

SuperFreakyNick

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 03:21 PM

I don't remember exactly, but I want to say that he was still standing when we were already sitting because he was complaining about not wanting to sit next to me (it's normally my dad, mom, him than me when we sit in a row and in booths it's my mom and dad, and I'm with my brother.)

#29 GravePrometheus

GravePrometheus

Just a guy.

• Members
  • Pip
  • 101 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 01:48 AM

It would make more sense if he was standing at the time, yeah.

So how are you faring with the number of people in your house now? Still overloaded?

graveprometheus.jpg

#30 SuperFreakyNick

SuperFreakyNick

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 03:49 AM

The wedding is finally over. Almost everybody has left or is leaving tomorrow.

#31 Cypher 1013

Cypher 1013

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 818 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 08:40 AM

Yep, that'll do it. Similar clothing, face and whatnot. Still though, you'd think maybe the guy that yelled at him would have wondered why he's sitting down (at least, I am making the assumption that he was sitting at your table at the time (I'm also making the assumption you were sitting at a table, instead of a booth or such)) with the patrons beforehand.

Do they have asians in Texas?:derp:

If this offended anyone me so sorry:D
Stoopid fuqing rools.
Awesome ends with me.

#32 GravePrometheus

GravePrometheus

Just a guy.

• Members
  • Pip
  • 101 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 08:35 AM

Do they have asians in Texas?:derp:

If this offended anyone me so sorry:D

I was referring specifically to the "we do it bigger" comment. Texas is sort of known for large miscellaneous items (hats, belt buckles, et cetera).

That's good, Nick. Unless you miss the company?

graveprometheus.jpg

#33 SuperFreakyNick

SuperFreakyNick

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 04:20 PM

The people who left immediately are the people I hated so much that I wanted to, or literally did, bitchslap. The people who waited a day, I was okay with. The people (Donghae and Eunhyuk!) I love are staying until tomorrow.

#34 GravePrometheus

GravePrometheus

Just a guy.

• Members
  • Pip
  • 101 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 12:07 AM

Did you have a particular reason for bitch-slapping them, or was it just their general behavior?

graveprometheus.jpg

#35 SuperFreakyNick

SuperFreakyNick

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 12:22 AM

The bride's sister annoyed the goddamn fucking HELL out of me more than anybody on the planet. She's about five years older than her and single, so I think that's why she's such a bitter bitch. I don't care who you are, you do NOT complain to a very pregnant (almost eight months) bride about how you HATE her groom, the groom's family, the theme of her wedding, how the dress looks ugly (her dress was like Zelda's), how the food was awful and etc on her WEDDING DAY. She had her on the brink of tears until I told her sister that I had NO problems following her around the entire wedding and bitchslapping her for every negative comment she had to say. I did it three times before she finally stopped.

Other than her, the bride's two younger brothers were kind of obnoxious. But the main person was the sister.

I took it personal. I love my new sister-in-law very much. I kinda wish I could we could just take her and get rid of my brother.

#36 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 09:29 AM

Honestly your dad should film you and your brother constantly and put all the crazy things you do on You Tube, I bet you going around bitchslapping the same person a load of times would get plenty of views :P

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#37 SuperFreakyNick

SuperFreakyNick

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 02:23 PM

I think my boyfriend singing I'm bring sexy back at the wedding reception/party thing with Eunhyuk and Donghae, complete with dance, would get a lot more views. They did it because they're good friends with my brother and he very wrongly believes that I'm bringing sexy back is his theme song.

#38 GravePrometheus

GravePrometheus

Just a guy.

• Members
  • Pip
  • 101 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 09:17 AM

The bride's sister annoyed the goddamn fucking HELL out of me more than anybody on the planet. She's about five years older than her and single, so I think that's why she's such a bitter bitch. I don't care who you are, you do NOT complain to a very pregnant (almost eight months) bride about how you HATE her groom, the groom's family, the theme of her wedding, how the dress looks ugly (her dress was like Zelda's), how the food was awful and etc on her WEDDING DAY. She had her on the brink of tears until I told her sister that I had NO problems following her around the entire wedding and bitchslapping her for every negative comment she had to say. I did it three times before she finally stopped.

Other than her, the bride's two younger brothers were kind of obnoxious. But the main person was the sister.

I took it personal. I love my new sister-in-law very much. I kinda wish I could we could just take her and get rid of my brother.

You, sir, are a champion. (Yes, I know you're not a "sir". I just like the phrasing too much to change it.) I can't believe someone would be so daft as to do that at someone's wedding though. *shakes head*

graveprometheus.jpg

#39 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 09:33 AM

Your life on TV would replace Family Guy... Your actions have more legend behind them than if Creed was to put Abaddon into a headlock...

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#40 SuperFreakyNick

SuperFreakyNick

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 04:16 PM

Sometimes I feel like my life is a sitcom. I'm honestly surprised cameras haven't jumped out at me and yelled "SURPRISE YOUR LIFE IS REALLY A TV SHOW!"

And I don't mind being called a sir. I seriously don't care at all, it's not that big a deal.

I really do wish we could just take her and let her family keep my brother though.

Change Theme!