#21 CotW

CotW

Busy Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,003 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 03:07 PM

I sold my me3 for nachos

What the hell?! I've sold games before but never because I wanted nachos or any other consumable... Should have tried to give them and endorsements on their nachos to get a discount instead. Failing that call them out on their bullshit prices!

I'm surprised they mentioned the new Vorcha are durable. I get the Batarians being tough since they are from a rougher culture. Vorcha just seem fragile looking and die pretty easy in the game. I hope they can roll or somthing though, tired of these classes that can't sidestep out of the way.

Who's like us?
Damn few, and they're all dead!

#22 Domine Nox

Domine Nox

Regent of Ultramar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,950 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 03:40 PM

Vorcha are durable. If you played ME2 on a hard difficulty you know they regenerated like crazy.

Posted Image

Nolo mihi libet sis multo felis.

#23 CotW

CotW

Busy Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,003 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 05:53 PM

Regenerate and tough are different though. Would be nice to see that mechanic instead of simply being damage resistant.
Who's like us?

#24 Domine Nox

Domine Nox

Regent of Ultramar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,950 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 08:36 PM

OH! I forgot to add a race class combo

AI Engineer (eg. EDI)

Posted Image

#25 CotW

CotW

Busy Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,003 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 12:20 PM

Hmm not sure how they would justify more AI's running around. They still seem pretty taboo and rare. Also would make the engineer section a little crowded. I'd rather see a Volus Engineer before and AI one myself.

Anyone else played the Vorcha yet? I've got the sentinel and have been trying to get used to it. You have no shield most of the time but the health regen is so fast that it doesn't matter! I keep trying to stab people in the face which has been getting me killed but it is a lot more fun than I expected it would be.
Who's like us?

#26 Domine Nox

Domine Nox

Regent of Ultramar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,950 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 04:50 PM

Justify? It's multiplayer, they don't have to justify.

I haven't played Vorcha, but it seems to play a lot like the Krogan running around and beating things to death and flaming when necessary.

I personally am a huge fan of the Ex-Ceberus guys. Lash and Smash are great powers.

Posted Image

#27 NightWolf889

NightWolf889

Crimson Fist Initiate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 298 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 08:29 PM

I personally am a huge fan of the Ex-Ceberus guys. Lash and Smash are great powers.

Oh CotW will tell you, I've been having some VERY sadistic fun the past few days. The Cerb Adept was the first one I unlocked.

“Victory does not always rest with the big guns:
but, if we rest in front of them we shall be lost.”
-Commander Argentius, Silver Skulls

#28 Domine Nox

Domine Nox

Regent of Ultramar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,950 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 08:42 PM

I've been using the vanguard. Biotic charge, heavy melee, smash. everything around is dead.

Posted Image

#29 NightWolf889

NightWolf889

Crimson Fist Initiate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 298 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 12:57 AM

I've been using the vanguard. Biotic charge, heavy melee, smash. everything around is dead.

I've been doing that as well with the Vanguard. Sooooo much fun.
“Victory does not always rest with the big guns:
but, if we rest in front of them we shall be lost.”
-Commander Argentius, Silver Skulls

#30 CotW

CotW

Busy Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,003 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 11:45 AM

I have the adept, really should try him out. I'll be online today though at 1600 EST I will be doing training with the Deathwatch for an hour or two depending on how many show up.
Who's like us?

#31 CotW

CotW

Busy Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,003 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 03:24 PM

Was looking for this last week to put into this thread:

http://social.biowar.../index/11534478

Priceless
Who's like us?

#32 Talos Valcoran

Talos Valcoran

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • 1,202 posts
  • Xbox Live:Archmage Talos
  • PSN:Morgoth1100
  • Social Groups:Raven Guard

Posted 12 June 2012 - 07:16 AM

all i get when i unlock a spectre pack is crap.All i get is up grades for guns and med-gel. i MIGHT some times get a new gun.

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win! - Eren Yaeger (Attack on Titan)

#33 CotW

CotW

Busy Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,003 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 02:42 PM

It really gets better once you unlock more. The way they set it up it makes you want to spend money early on. If you do decide to buy with real money then do it early as it will at least take things out of circulation.

You cannot get a gun again if you have it at X. You can still get character cards even with all 5 appearance options filled in. However it will more likely give you new stuff until you unlock all things. For example if you have all uncommon guns, mods and characters maxed out and buy a veteran pack you will get a character card.

If you promote a lot like I do then character cards aren't so bad as they still increase you N7 rating. That helps you not get kicked from silver/gold games when you don't play with friends. I had most things I wanted by the time I was at N7 600 or so. Maxed out rare guns at a little over N7 1000 to give you an idea of a timeline you need.
Who's like us?

Change Theme!