15 replies to this topic

#1 SpecSlaughter22

SpecSlaughter22

Bearer of the Redemption of St. Sulech

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 03:26 PM

LOL. guess who has two thumbs, was level 4, and whooped the shit out of a Frost Troll?!?! This guy! Suck it Trebeck!!!!! lol sorry...but there should have been an achievement unlocking right now haha
I do not forget.
I do not forgive.
I am always watching.
Expect me.
Posted Image

#2 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 03:31 PM

I created a paradox: captured a soul from inside a soul gem. While dressed as a Jester :P 
Another paradox: I turned Lydia into a Dremora :D. While in Azura's Star some how Lydia followed me. I summoned a Dremora on top of her and she dissapeared and was replaced by a Dremora, unfortunatly she wasnt there when I got out :(

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#3 SpecSlaughter22

SpecSlaughter22

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 03:35 PM

-_-i still doent know how to do that...i just figured out my favorite button lol
I do not forget.
I do not forgive.
I am always watching.
Expect me.
Posted Image

#4 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 03:36 PM

Oh, also I killed the Emperor with a broom stick :P

A mod that weaponises everything. Should of beaten him to death with a cheese roll :P 
What else... Ah yes, I drowned in a coffin. No one was there to get me out. The Night Mother wasnt happy about it either.

Posted Image

#5 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 03:41 PM

Hmmm. Im sure there was somthing better... Ah, thats it! I flew Shadowmere (glich) into a Dragon and died. But it also killed the Dragon.

Posted Image

#6 SpecSlaughter22

SpecSlaughter22

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 03:42 PM

lol you can mod in skyrim?? how?...and howd you get in the coffin?
I do not forget.
I do not forgive.
I am always watching.
Expect me.
Posted Image

#7 Optic20

Optic20

Grand Master - The Finder of Secrets

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 03:44 PM

I did a "Reign of fire" moment when i jumped off a cliff to attack and killed a Dragon...:P
"By the Lion, I will find out what you know, even if it kills you."
Postad bild

#8 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 04:25 PM

Wow, thats impressive.

You can get mods on PC, like all games on PC they can use mods. Theres THOUSANDS of them for Skyrim, search Skyrim Nexus or Steam Workshop.

My favourite mod is the Black Sacrament Armour, its fully customisable armour that makes you look like a badass ninja assassin. Theres also useful mods like unequip arrows. When I was playing on PS3 I was constantly pissed off with having to unequip arrows, but Ive now got a mod on my PC version that means arrows unequip and equip with your bow. 
And Im not spoiling the Dark Brotherhood questline to tell you. You'll thank me, its an awesone quest line.

Posted Image

#9 Grimaldus

Grimaldus

Librarian, Keeper of the Lore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 04:54 PM

And Im not spoiling the Dark Brotherhood questline to tell you. You'll thank me, its an awesone quest line.

awesome doesnt begin to describe it :P

right now im testing a mod that let you join the vigilantes of stendarr :)

Posted Image

#10 SuperFreakyNick

SuperFreakyNick

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 05:53 PM

It took me five months, my best friend's technological equipment/voice and too much time on my hands, but I modded the game so that I could marry Cicero! It took three months to figure out how to do it, then another two months mess with it because he didn't act/sound like Cicero when my character asked him for marriage. Now he does! -huge Cicero fan- :D
Our hero, our hero, claims a warrior's heart. I tell you, I tell you, the Dragonborn comes.

#11 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 06:36 PM

Wow, you really like Cicero.

lol, I can imagine you going to comicon and finding somone cosplaying as Cicero, you'd immediatly propose marriehe then and there :P

Posted Image

#12 SuperFreakyNick

SuperFreakyNick

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 06:42 PM

I already told my best friend that on my wedding day, since I am having a Skyrim themed wedding unless the next Elder Scrolls comes out and I happen to love that one more, that my future husband has two options: Dress as the Dragonborn or Cicero.

Sadly, I am not going to Comic-Con. Didn't get tickets. I was originally going to go as part of an event, but they ended up canceling it on short notice and didn't tell me in time so that I could buy a ticket. Even sadder, I'm already half-done with my Dark Brotherhood assassin cosplay.

And I would only propose marriage if I finish making my Amulet of Mara. Otherwise, how would they know that I'm totally interested?
Our hero, our hero, claims a warrior's heart. I tell you, I tell you, the Dragonborn comes.

#13 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 07:33 PM

Can I point out your are the most awesome geek I have ever come across. Second to my freind who owns homemade cosplays of every class of a Assassin, he even owns a converted REAL Sniper Rifle for the Vindicare. Dont know how he got it into GamesDay :/

I personally dont do Cosplays, although I will spend whole days on a game like Skyrim without noticing. I was at home alone once, got on at 11AM, looked at the time if 1AM... No joke.

Posted Image

#14 SuperFreakyNick

SuperFreakyNick

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 07:45 PM

I don't normally cosplay because I don't really have the body to cosplay well for most characters, especially with most of the female characters. I end up doing mainly male characters. I'm really good with designing, planning and all that, but my mom sews most of it. I make my own weapons. The only real cosplays I've ever done was L Lawliet from Death Note, Detective Cole Phelps from LA Noire, Dani Phantom from Danny Phantom and Faith from Mirror's Edge. Ironically, I've only been to one convention (a really small Danny Phantom one, I was invited because apparently I'm in the top ten most popular Danny Phantom fanfiction authors. Still am, even though I barely write any anymore). The rest was just for fun with friends.

I can spend days on a game and not realize it, especially games like Skyrim and especially during the summer. I think the longest I ever played it was about 30 hours, then I passed out. Woke up, got a hotpocket and went back to slaying dragons.

#15 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 08:42 PM

You cosplayed L? I have to see a picture of that, pleeaaasssssee.

Posted Image

#16 SuperFreakyNick

SuperFreakyNick

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 08:46 PM

I don't think I ever took a picture of me in a cosplay. It was always a "I'm bored, let's dress up like an anime character and go do weird stuff in public" type of thing. Like I dressed Cole Phelps and my best friend was his partner and we went and "investigated" Gamestop and the guy behind the counter there actually played along for a while.

When I finish my assassin costume, my best friend said he'll dress up as Cicero and that we can go somewhere and do something.

Change Theme!