20 svar till detta ämne

#1 Gerhart

Gerhart

MasterDabater

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2 852 inlägg

Postad 05 maj 2012 - 07:54

Played with some White Scars, Space Wolves, Black Templars, Death Watch and some Mercs. Played a game wih no perks, fucking awesome!

Brothers Doorman and JACCX023 are beasts. No idea who Jac is but I think he was running grey knight.

Played a 2500 pt map, meltas where used but I didn't get melted once! Mostly it was HB and Doorman with the plasma cannon fucking me up. Good games guys!

Posted Image
Worried you are becoming a super DB tool? CLICK ME! Repent I say! Repent!

#2 Cypher 1013

Cypher 1013

Raven Wing 2nd Company battle brother

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 818 inlägg

Postad 05 maj 2012 - 08:06

It does show your measure as a warrior.
Stoopid fuqing rools.
Awesome ends with me.

#3 SpecSlaughter22

SpecSlaughter22

Bearer of the Redemption of St. Sulech

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 260 inlägg

Postad 05 maj 2012 - 08:58

lol totally didnt know ff was on and i think i tagged you once gerheart:-p sorry bout that lol but yes it definitely shows your true mettle with a class.
I do not forget.
I do not forgive.
I am always watching.
Expect me.
Posted Image

#4 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12 171 inlägg

Postad 05 maj 2012 - 09:03

I had quite a few rounds with the WS and Templars tonight, aside from the lag (boy I sure missed that!) it was a pretty epic series of games. Well done all round

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#5 Commander Mongo

Commander Mongo

Lord Commander: Death Korps of Krieg

• Members
  • Others: ,
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 inlägg

Postad 05 maj 2012 - 10:27

Well played, and enjoyed by all. it was a night of great games, and a drastic turn for the better. Thanks again to everyone who got involved in any of the coversations and or games.

Dern, skotten, saint, cotw, gerhart, crusias, envelope, mayfield, roughneck(*CENSORED*), ryancamun, exdigger,spec, ignatus ordo and all the new black Templars, and the rest of the roaming knights errant last night, I had a blast, and this is just a taste of what this could eart to be!

Thank you again brothers, for hearing me out, and putting in the time to get to know your fellow Astartes.
Kumbaya... MOTHERFUCKER.

#6 Gerhart

Gerhart

MasterDabater

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2 852 inlägg

Postad 05 maj 2012 - 10:51

lol totally didnt know ff was on and i think i tagged you once gerheart:-p sorry bout that lol but yes it definitely shows your true mettle with a class.

All good bud, think I nailed a couple Templars with my grenades. It was fun, I look to do a lot more no perks games.

Posted Image

#7 Siddicus

Siddicus

Shadow Brother

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 286 inlägg

Postad 05 maj 2012 - 04:29

Maybe post up next time this happens as i did'nt get a invite.
I am Fear Incarnate

Ave Dominus Nox!

#8 SpecSlaughter22

SpecSlaughter22

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 260 inlägg

Postad 05 maj 2012 - 04:36

wasnt it like a random game someone came up with? it was also fun fighting with others from different chapters.
I do not forget.
I do not forgive.
I am always watching.
Expect me.
Posted Image

#9 Batman2213

Batman2213

Chapter Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 803 inlägg

Postad 05 maj 2012 - 04:52

Played with some White Scars, Space Wolves, Black Templars, Death Watch and some Mercs. Played a game wih no perks, fucking awesome!

Brothers Doorman and JACCX023 are beasts. No idea who Jac is but I think he was running grey knight.

JACCX023 is a friend of mine who (so far) isn't on these forums... and yes, he is a beast. He and Genie (of Funk) and I frequently run together... along with 3-4 other unaffiliated players we enjoy playing with. We aren't a clan, but get us all together and we can compete like one. :D
Posted Image

#10 SpecSlaughter22

SpecSlaughter22

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 260 inlägg

Postad 05 maj 2012 - 04:59

haha yeah batmans one hell of a merc:-p tasted his blade a few times last night. we had alot of fun though!
I do not forget.
I do not forgive.
I am always watching.
Expect me.
Posted Image

#11 Gerhart

Gerhart

MasterDabater

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2 852 inlägg

Postad 05 maj 2012 - 05:05

JACCX023 is a friend of mine who (so far) isn't on these forums... and yes, he is a beast. He and Genie (of Funk) and I frequently run together... along with 3-4 other unaffiliated players we enjoy playing with. We aren't a clan, but get us all together and we can compete like one. :D

Why not form one?

Posted Image

#12 Spinysnafu

Spinysnafu

Reluctant Herder Of Cats

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 494 inlägg

Postad 05 maj 2012 - 05:09

You bunch of bastards. :)

I stay up all night looking for something like this then wake up and it's happened.

I'll sleep when I'm dead from now on..
Bonsai, bakchoy, wiseguy, waterboy! Light shine bright in the old town tonight!
Radical Edward.

#13 SpecSlaughter22

SpecSlaughter22

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 260 inlägg

Postad 05 maj 2012 - 05:14

lol its something that should happen more often...not just clan to clan but as a community as a whole.
I do not forget.
I do not forgive.
I am always watching.
Expect me.
Posted Image

#14 Spinysnafu

Spinysnafu

Reluctant Herder Of Cats

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 494 inlägg

Postad 05 maj 2012 - 05:19

I'm in, I'm a *CENSORED* for SM games :)
Radical Edward.

#15 Batman2213

Batman2213

Chapter Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 803 inlägg

Postad 05 maj 2012 - 06:22

Why not form one?

Well, I can't speak for the whole group with any type of authority, but the biggest reason I can think of is the time commitment. The thought of forming our own clan/chapter has crossed my mind, but I'm about to PCS to Korea for a year, and I don't know how long I'll be without internet. I'm relatively sure the others have similar (though less severe) time constraints, which make commiting to a clan challenging, much less starting our own.

Plus, speaking strictly for myself... all the best chapters are already taken, I wouldn't want my chapter to have to settle for a second or third tier name.
Posted Image

#16 Gerhart

Gerhart

MasterDabater

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2 852 inlägg

Postad 05 maj 2012 - 08:33

Best chapters taken my ass. Imperial Fists, Raven Guard, Ultra Marines, Iron Hands, just founding chapters not to mention the countless awesome other foundings.

Though yes it is a time commitment to run one, though the pay off I friendships I have made far out ways it. Now joining a chapter, that takes FAR less of a commitment.

Posted Image

#17 Batman2213

Batman2213

Chapter Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 803 inlägg

Postad 05 maj 2012 - 09:59

Best chapters taken my ass. Imperial Fists, Raven Guard, Ultra Marines, Iron Hands, just founding chapters not to mention the countless awesome other foundings.

Though yes it is a time commitment to run one, though the pay off I friendships I have made far out ways it. Now joining a chapter, that takes FAR less of a commitment.

I said "best" because I am a fan of the Dark Angels and the Space Wolves... I'm not suggesting other chapters aren't great, they're just not my favorites. ;)

I'm sure the payoff of having a clan is well worth it... I just don't like making half-commitments... and that's about all I'm good for right now, due to my pending PCS move. That will likely change as soon as I have my internet set up in Korea. :D
Posted Image

#18 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12 171 inlägg

Postad 05 maj 2012 - 10:03

If you ain't in a clan you can play for anyone, like me! (not play for me, I play for anyone)

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#19 Siddicus

Siddicus

Shadow Brother

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 286 inlägg

Postad 06 maj 2012 - 11:07

Yes Spiny you're a dirty dirty SM *CENSORED* :P.... You have some white residue stuff on your chin... :D

Give us a heads up if we're on as to when it starts or maybe it could be a weekly thing?
I am Fear Incarnate

Ave Dominus Nox!

#20 Spinysnafu

Spinysnafu

Reluctant Herder Of Cats

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 494 inlägg

Postad 06 maj 2012 - 03:28

Sid - you are the nasty man mentioned in every court case, as in 'point on the doll where the nasty man touched you' :)

Radical Edward.

Change Theme!