Photo

Just another day in sanctum-(elfin, noska,zareal, and phoenixes beginning)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
200 replies to this topic

#1 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:03 PM

As Seth strolls into his office in the rocky heart sanctum, he cant help but grin, today hed be getting a new boss, and itd be a chance for him to start over, he loved his town and he loved everyone in it. Smiling he walks over to the window and sees Bhall throng chasing an armless ghoul around his flesh pit,

"what are you doing you big oaf! its well past dinner time!"
the butcher looks up ponderingly with a sloppy grin, "imsa hungry boss!, gotta eat now, before da new guy shows up....Gotta look my primm and properest!"the butcher grins as he goes back to chasing the armless ghoul.

shaking his head seth smirks as he looks at oliver, the lead of the ho siht presence in the sanctum. "its time oliver Our new judge will be here today...i want you to head down town with Bhall and go make sure that the greeting crew is fully dressed and ready to go."

A secretary comes in holding a folder. "sir...we have an urgent message for you? ill tell you more in private.."
(you all start here have fun good luck!)

Nosk-

Hector awakes and the church is in a panic, the head acolye is in the main hall screaming, choking, gripping his throat in the pangs of a vivd hallucination, you run overr and look at him and he begins to jabber. "A darkness decends upon the city..... Angels of death and madness...Wolves in the clothing of sheep will bring ruination to the land! A shadow of death, under the flag of unity decends upon us! " the sides of his mouth begin to froth and his eyes roll into the back of his head as samantha, your student looks at you
"lord hector what do we do!"

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#2 ElfinAssasin

ElfinAssasin

Sniper Expert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 189 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:38 PM

Spoiler

Walking to the door Seth invites the secretary into his office, closing the door he heads back to his desk, taking a seat he looks up at her and asks." ok what do you got for me?

#3 Brother Phoenix1664

Brother Phoenix1664

Captain of the 7th, Master of the Gate

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:54 PM

"hehehehe com bak here gouly is gots thing to do besids eat you hehehe" Bhall reches out ans grabs the ghoul by the head turns and starts to wal toward the exit of the pit whilst taking a chomp out of the ghouls back.

Posted Image

#4 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:57 PM

Just waiting on az be patient yall nosk too

sent from the gothic sector

cainsig11.jpg

#5 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 12:59 AM

The secretary lays the enveloped on the table. " Ho siht command is calling for our help in aattet concerning a fugative, caliphas Cain.....supposedly he's another renegade, they've offrlered millions in credits for his capture

cainsig11.jpg

#6 ElfinAssasin

ElfinAssasin

Sniper Expert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 189 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 02:50 AM

"And why has he been labeled a renegade?, Also the name sounds familiar have I heard it before?" Seth asks the secretary, pondering where he might have heard the name before..."Anyway we have A new Boss coming in so we should get ready to meet him, I will think on this matter further tonight." getting up and putting the envelope in his safe. "that will be all then?" Seth asks with a glance to the secretary.

#7 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 02:55 AM

Your secretary coughs " sir this is highh priority, for all we know he can be outside the walls! or even here with us! you need to adress this immediately!

cainsig11.jpg

#8 ElfinAssasin

ElfinAssasin

Sniper Expert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 189 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 02:59 AM

*sigh* "ok but you still haven't answered what hes wanted for." walking back to the safe ad pulling the envelope out.

#9 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 03:54 AM

He's wanted for serial murder, defection, public disturbances..the list goes on and on

cainsig11.jpg

#10 ElfinAssasin

ElfinAssasin

Sniper Expert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 189 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 05:42 AM

suddenly remembering where he heard the name he whispers "jack" getting quickly out of his chair, he starts looking through the files. "tell the ho siht commander that we will help them, and if they need anything then let me know".

#11 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 05:54 AM

she stands there sheepishly looking at the floor, "they are sending a hunter , A ghoul hunter to be precise, they've warned us that hes recently killed seven of their elite hunters, they've also said hes a purifyer... Im worried sir, shouldd we mobilize bhall to patrol the city?expecially with the purge wandering about in the mountains, we cant take many chances..

as you look through the files, you come upon the commanders warning

Caliphas cain
Extensive trainingg in cc
master in purfier techniques
resillient
full ho siht training
engage at own risk
dead or alive
50000 for alive
25000 for him dead

cainsig11.jpg

#12 ElfinAssasin

ElfinAssasin

Sniper Expert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 189 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 06:26 AM

"yes start sending him out". Seth says as he looks into bhall's pit, "this man needs brought in". as he sits back in his chair, trying to figure out how one man could take out seven hunters. "things just got a heck of a lot more problematic".

#13 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 06:33 AM

Just as you lay back, word comes in that the new judges is already within comms distance, his convoy had beeen attacked , and the driver was gone, but he was soon to be in the sanctum and would be in a restaraunt and allowed to rest..

Suddenly your secretary comes back int othe room in a tussle, "attack...Jack.....In the sactum.." she huffs out of breath, " three dead.....Cities in a panic....sir.....hes fighting with somone......what do we do!

cainsig11.jpg

#14 Brother Phoenix1664

Brother Phoenix1664

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 03:25 PM

Bhall hearing the commotion and raised voices upstairs stars up as the balcony.

"All gud Boss? You need Bhal?" yells Bhall waiting in his pit staring up with the still dripping ghoul clutched in one giant hand.

Posted Image

#15 ElfinAssasin

ElfinAssasin

Sniper Expert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 189 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 04:31 PM

"yes Bhall, what is his position?" he asks the secretary. "Bhall i want you there ASAP"

#16 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 04:55 PM

Hes at the north side of the city sir! near the bar! the guards have two bodies.....
They say he ran into the mountains and vanished waht are your orders!

cainsig11.jpg

#17 ElfinAssasin

ElfinAssasin

Sniper Expert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 189 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 06:12 PM

"send a team with dogs and see if they can pick up his scent, i will follow along shortly with Bhall." thinkink to himself...."mmmm have they identified the bodies?" he asks the secretary.

#18 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 06:16 PM

Sarah and Ryan mcgregors...they are the two reside t ghoul infection docs sir

cainsig11.jpg

#19 Brother Phoenix1664

Brother Phoenix1664

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:05 PM

"Hehehe squishy squishy time" says ball giggling to himself as he makes his way out of the pit..... bear trap in tow

Posted Image

#20 Sanguinary Priest Azrael Kade

Sanguinary Priest Azrael Kade

Sanguinary Priest

• Members
  • Pip
  • 105 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:25 PM

"Do my orders still stand?" Oliver sat in his chair, checking his pistols. getting up, he spun his pistol and holstered it. "I could get up their faster than you and bhall, but I understand if you need me to go see to the new 'boss'" Oliver shrugged, "I mean, it's up to you."

Spoiler

Change Theme!