Photo

Dereliction of duty-All renegade ops(draco remiel)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
444 replies to this topic

#1 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 05:47 PM

As you sleep , your communicator begins to shake on your wrists, and your commander, Colonel bakerfield looks back at you. " you have been selected for a mission of the greatest importance....Caliphas cain, former purifyer of zeta squadron has been spotted, it is our beleif that ho siht wants him captured, your duty is to find caliphas, and protect him until our command gives us further orders. you have five minutes to get to the Amory where you will be briefed and armed ... Bakersfield out." The comm goes silent, and you are left in your bunk bed.....

(i left yours open so you can meet up in the armory, good luck guys!)

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#2 Draco Ny'ade

Draco Ny'ade

Forgefather

• Interrogator
  • 2,208 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:43 PM

*activates comms* "Reznor - this ought to be fun. Caliphas Cain... just as well we are good at our job" *signs off and gets dressed, picking up his favoured gear from his personal store*
Posted Image

#3 Brother Remiel

Brother Remiel

Conscript

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 220 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:20 PM

"I hear that brother, ill meet you in the armoury in five" Cutting off the communicater Reznor sat up and stepped towards his bathroom. Throwing some water over his face to eliminate the grit from his eyes. Staring into the mirror he looked himself over. Bright violet eyes shining out of a gaunt face, his black hair falling loose around his shoulders. Another day in paradise he thought as he headed over to his closet selecting a black bodyglove but throwing away the mask. God i hate those, dressed and ready he walked out to meet his partner and blood brother.

He who spill's blood with me, shall be my brother
Posted Image

#4 Draco Ny'ade

Draco Ny'ade

Forgefather

• Interrogator
  • 2,208 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:24 PM

Standing in the Armouries' shadows Leon Checks over his flick-punchknives, Electro-Discharge rifle, self crafted auto pistols and knife
Posted Image

#5 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:26 PM

As you both walk into the armory luitenet baker tosses a picture on the table," your Target is Cain....a master purified...and the worst bastard you could meet in cqc to date....we need him alive....he has information on Ho sihts main branch, and he's now known to openly oppose him... Be careful guys...he dangerous...and has also been known to have manic episodes....proceed with extreme caution

sent from the gothic sector

cainsig11.jpg

#6 Draco Ny'ade

Draco Ny'ade

Forgefather

• Interrogator
  • 2,208 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:27 PM

he's a madman, but thats accepted. "Renzor, got my back bro?"
Posted Image

#7 Brother Remiel

Brother Remiel

Conscript

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 220 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:38 PM

"Understood commander, ill try not to provoke him. what are our orders if he has one of these episodes?" Inquired Reznor as he took his twin blades from his personal box, sliding them into the sheaths at his back handles facing down. How i've missed you, his hand carressing the hilts. Picking up his favoured makarov off the rack he slid the magazine in racking the slide to chamber a round, then slipping it into the holster across his thigh. Heading over to the sub machine gun part of the armoury he selected a mp5 with silencer and red dot. Pocketing some spare magazines for the weapons into his pouches around his waist. Last but not least he peeled back the glove of his left hand and dragged it slowly over the metal table, a high pitched scream coming from the table as the blades inserted where his fingernails were cut into the table. "I'am ready how about you Leon"
Posted Image

#8 Draco Ny'ade

Draco Ny'ade

Forgefather

• Interrogator
  • 2,208 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:41 PM

"Aren't i always?"
Posted Image

#9 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:56 PM

The commander puts two red vials on the table" if he's manic, these will pacify him...be safe..ge was spotted outside rocky hraeart...but there's a massive ghoul migration, take the forests, don't fail us men

cainsig11.jpg

#10 Brother Remiel

Brother Remiel

Conscript

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 220 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:57 PM

" Do you want point" Reznor asks looking up at Leon.
Posted Image

#11 Draco Ny'ade

Draco Ny'ade

Forgefather

• Interrogator
  • 2,208 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:24 PM

"Dont mind - your choice"
Posted Image

#12 Brother Remiel

Brother Remiel

Conscript

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 220 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:27 PM

Without another word Reznor turns jogging out heading for the forest so they can avoid the large cluster of ghouls. His mp5 training on any hint of sound, the barrell looking where ever his eyes went.
Posted Image

#13 Draco Ny'ade

Draco Ny'ade

Forgefather

• Interrogator
  • 2,208 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:30 PM

"don't expect me to save your ass this time!" as he jogs after Reznor, pistols and punch daggers ready
Posted Image

#14 Brother Remiel

Brother Remiel

Conscript

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 220 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:33 PM

"ill deduct it from your debt" Reznor whispers as his face pulls back in a feral grin. His canine teeth looking positively animal in the darkness.
Posted Image

#15 Draco Ny'ade

Draco Ny'ade

Forgefather

• Interrogator
  • 2,208 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:34 PM

"move - we should be there by morning"
Posted Image

#16 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:35 PM

As the two of them move, a low maoning can be heard, a pack of walkers are moving past the main group ahead of you, fifty strong. To theireft an old highway overpass can be seen that will take them safely above the walkers

cainsig11.jpg

#17 Brother Remiel

Brother Remiel

Conscript

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 220 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:35 PM

"Agreed brother, i think we should slacken the pace so we can scan the area thoroughly"
Posted Image

#18 Draco Ny'ade

Draco Ny'ade

Forgefather

• Interrogator
  • 2,208 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:36 PM

"lets move for that bridge" Leon points up
Posted Image

#19 Brother Remiel

Brother Remiel

Conscript

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 220 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:41 PM

Heading up over the bridge Reznor throws one last glance at the hoard. I wish i had some greenades, seems their might be a few packs round here. The urge to unload his bullets into the foul ghouls, his finger tightning on the trigger. His wits taking back over he slowly released the trigger. "That was close"
Posted Image

#20 Draco Ny'ade

Draco Ny'ade

Forgefather

• Interrogator
  • 2,208 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:43 PM

"chain-lightning seems to work well" says Leon, pointing to the rifle slung on his back
Posted Image

Change Theme!