4 replies to this topic

#1 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 03:58 PM

Well I just got my DoW UA working online after it always saying that I am incorrectly putting in my password... I'm not that good. I have the new races - Tyranids, Daemon Hunters, Sister of Battle and Dark Eldar. I think that I like Dark Eldar the best. I wouldn't mind having a match against some AIs or something to learn how to play properly =P Seeing I only play against normal AIs and I think that other people can play against the hardest difficulty AIs and destroy them =P So yeah I am called on Dawn of War Chaplain_Dx144
If you ever want a game I think we can work something out =)

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#2 TheGodDernMan

TheGodDernMan

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 935 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 04:12 PM

Do you have the APoc mod?

Banned for trying to destroy the community from within: https://www.gothicwars.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=5131&pid=69305#pid69305

#3 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 04:49 PM

yeah =) I think I have the newest version as I downloaded it a few hours ago =)

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#4 TheGodDernMan

TheGodDernMan

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 935 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 05:04 PM

I sent you an invite to my party, join kk
Banned for trying to destroy the community from within: https://www.gothicwars.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=5131&pid=69305#pid69305

#5 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 05:07 PM

Could you join mine. Im with Spiny and a few others. =)

Change Theme!