No replies to this topic

#1 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 05:32 PM

I was just just play Ultimate Apocalypse mod. I was playing as Dark Eldar everything was normal but all of a sudden my soul essence came to life and it could be moved around.... I was confused by this and thought nothing of and moved on. Later I was wondering why a Tau fire warrior squad survived my Soul Annihilator (Dark Eldar super weapon) and found out that their max health was 14964000 or something similar to that might have a little bit less health but still a fuck load. I was incredibly mind fucked by this and tried to carry on with only two tau teams left but with loads of tau soldiers who had health to rival Titans. Anyone had any glitches that messed it up? (I know that this is not the full release) Also could someone please tell the people who created the mod so that they are aware so they can try and do something to try and fix this. (I have the newest version of the mod)

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

Change Theme!