10 replies to this topic

#1 Gerhart

Gerhart

MasterDabater

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2852 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 12:45 AM

Been awhile, finally played with some of the BA's today. Davious is a devious bastard with that melta. Charged me head on whn I was using he heavy bolter and burned my ass with some fancy foot work. When the ge finally put us all on the same team it was far to easy.

So to be on topic, post some games you have played recently with jus outside you own chapter.

Posted Image
Worried you are becoming a super DB tool? CLICK ME! Repent I say! Repent!

#2 Lord Commander Archael

Lord Commander Archael

Chapter Master

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 193 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 12:54 AM

We've had many, many nights of playing both with and against the Space Wolves and they've even stepped in and help us make up the numbers when we had an inpromptu match against the Deathwatch. Relations between our two Chapters is great and we always enjoy meeting them, regardless of whether we're playing with or against them - even if they do always bring those damned annoying vengeance launchers along to every fight lol.

(Hope this is the sort of thing you were after dude)

Posted Image

#3 Cypher 1013

Cypher 1013

Raven Wing 2nd Company battle brother

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 818 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 01:02 AM

Good to see the angels of Baal on the battle field. The angels of Caliban rejoice to see you.
Well met brothers.
Stoopid fuqing rools.
Awesome ends with me.

#4 TheGodDernMan

TheGodDernMan

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 935 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 01:11 AM

Indeed Brother Chaplain ;)
Banned for trying to destroy the community from within: https://www.gothicwars.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=5131&pid=69305#pid69305

#5 NightWolf889

NightWolf889

Crimson Fist Initiate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 298 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 03:49 AM

I ran into, and got to play with KOFAS and some other Deathwatch members. Made for some fun games.
“Victory does not always rest with the big guns:
but, if we rest in front of them we shall be lost.”
-Commander Argentius, Silver Skulls

#6 skotten

skotten

Great Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 673 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:25 AM

Pretty much enjoy meeting anyone from the site here on public, but dave is always good to go up against as a hammer guy:-) we have had many a dance let me tell you.

Erik and his chainsword from the scars is another regular that when we end up on opposite teams we tend to always manage to find one another on the field ;-) mongo is always good to meet up with as well.

Not seen too many dark angels of late but have a wealth of gaming hours with/against them under my belt and all entertaining.

And lets not forget old man spiny who i'm sure that even though he's a nightlord he wears space wolf underpants underneath it ;-)
Posted Image

#7 Spinysnafu

Spinysnafu

Reluctant Herder Of Cats

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1494 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 12:24 PM

And lets not forget old man spiny who i'm sure that even though he's a nightlord he wears space wolf underpants underneath it ;-)

Skotten - There are sooooo many ways I could derail this thread right now into double entendre anarchy. But I won't :)

I'll play with anyone (shut up). If you see me on xbox just drop in, the more the merrier. As I've no doubt been killed by most of you feel free to do it again. :)

GT same as name on thread.

Bonsai, bakchoy, wiseguy, waterboy! Light shine bright in the old town tonight!
Radical Edward.

#8 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 9552 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 12:28 PM

Unfortunatly I might have to derail it for you :P it seems you might make more fond battle memories with the Blood Angles as I have made them very interested in the Conquest campaign, if all goes well they might actualy return to Gothic in full!!!

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#9 Spinysnafu

Spinysnafu

Reluctant Herder Of Cats

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1494 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 12:37 PM

Excellent news - can't wait. :)
Bonsai, bakchoy, wiseguy, waterboy! Light shine bright in the old town tonight!
Radical Edward.

#10 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 9552 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 12:40 PM

But this is an IF, its their choice of course, Im happy their in the campaign as I doubt I would of handeled 22,000 points by myself, but if they were to come back to Gothic if they enjoy the campaign then that would be brilliant :)

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#11 Domine Nox

Domine Nox

Regent of Ultramar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1950 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 12:49 PM

Hope it works. I tried to pitch it by them when the rift was forming, but it got lost in the milieu. If you get your support and everything great job reaching out.

Posted Image

Nolo mihi libet sis multo felis.

Change Theme!