Photo

Khorne Berzerkers for sale (extra bits included)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Magos Cyril

Magos Cyril

Meatshield

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 11:51 PM

++ASTROPATHIC RELAY PRIORITY CODE GAMMA-XI TO ALL UNITS RECEIVING++
++VOX-IDENT MAGOS CYRIL, 10TH COMPANY SCOUT, DARK ANGELS++
++ TRANSCRIPT FOLLOWS++
Greetings Brothers,
I am currently looking to downsize the size of my Warhammer 40K collection and am currently looking to get rid of some of the models that I have collected over the years. I currently have a box of 12 Khorne Berzerkers that are not painted but primed black. All the pieces are on the spruce save two pieces that I glued together (the piece is still in the box with the rest of the spruces) I’m looking for $25 for the box. But wait it gets better. I am also offering to include all the spare chaos parts that I have lying around (pieces from a chaos marines squad, a few transfer sheets, and a chaos biker that I halfway painted). There is nothing wrong with them it’s just I at one time was going to make a world eaters army and it just never really got off the ground. They deserve to be on a tabletop somewhere, not collecting dust in my closet. I repeat again, $25 for everything plus shipping. Photos to upon request (files too big for upload).
++MESSAGE ENDS++
++END TRANSMISSION++

"No Danger, my name is not Miley Cyrus..."

#2 TheGodDernMan

TheGodDernMan

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 935 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:04 PM

Perhaps post a Photo
Banned for trying to destroy the community from within: https://www.gothicwars.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=5131&pid=69305#pid69305

Change Theme!