1 reply to this topic

#1 Angry Comedian

Angry Comedian

3rd company Standard Bearer

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 165 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 06:14 AM

Brothers, gather round and listen for what i am about to say for it may come as a shock to you all ,but it must be told . We have battled the forces of chaos for many a millenia but they are not our only enemy that we have had to face time and time again . Between the relentless waggh of the orks, to the blood soaked fields of dead tau and eldar that have been left behind by the countless crusades fought by fearless space marines We are a force to be reckoned with, but even the might of all the space marine chapters isnt enough, however there are those outside of the imperium that are willing to help. A small but effective number of chaos marines (that are not associated with any particular group) have decided to create a (some-whatly) temporary alliance to help us battle these relentless enemies and are willing to give aid in (certain cituations) to help the empire. Now since the codex would otherwise prohibite any interaction with the warp let alone with a chaos marine...certain actions are being taken to keep a complete interaction with these so called heretics from corrupting anymore of the emporers loyal champions. A small but loyal group of imperium followers that are not fully associated with the imperium but still believe in a worthy cause are willing test theses heretics and the boundarys of their (temporary alliance). This group is still somewhat of a secret that only some of the the most high ranking of imperial officals knows about. So if you one day are on the battlfield and come across a soldier of chaos that does not fire back then you have just come across one of the few but courages members of the brotherhood of BLaagh.

P.S. started as a joke but it turned into a small introduction for a story.
Posted Image
YOU THINK THATS FUNNY, SAY YOLO ONE MORE F*#kING TIME

#2 Gerhart

Gerhart

MasterDabater

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,852 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 01:43 AM

Hope to see more, anytime you post I read it in the old pervy guy from Family Guy voice you do so well.

Posted Image
Worried you are becoming a super DB tool? CLICK ME! Repent I say! Repent!

Change Theme!