22 replies to this topic

#1 Darksaint

Darksaint

Wolf Lord Skull Takers Great Company

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 11:07 AM

Ok I enjoy receiving hate mail and am used to it being a melta noob but there's a line I got a pic sent frm ( DJMansauce ) in which he was stood with *CENSORED* out and sign saying eat my dick ! At first I pissed myself laughing as it appeared as if somebody already had eaten his manhood but then I thought well I could be 12 for all he knew and also my kids could have been there when I opened it so it's really pretty sick so gonna report him to Microsoft and thought I would share with the forum so if any of ya seem the dumb f**k on live ya can bring the righteous fury down upon his ass that's DJMansauce thanks all have fun !
Darksaint. If the mjod turns sour I ain't the kinda wolf to drink it !

#2 skotten

skotten

Great Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 673 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 01:34 PM

Agred that shits like this need to be neutered;) anyone who sees him should make him rage quit as often as they can and check out his other games and do the same there. Feel the wrath of the gothic wars community .-D
Postad bild

#3 Brother White

Brother White

Forge Master of the Crimson Fists

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,444 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 05:00 PM

I have played that guy before, he is not that good. And he rages into the mic

Sent from The Righteous Truth, Battle Barge of the Third

#4 CotW

CotW

Busy Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,003 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 05:09 PM

Wow that's classy... I have never seen anything that bad sent to me or my friends. I will pass that name along to my crew to make sure he is reported on sight.
Who's like us?
Damn few, and they're all dead!

#5 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 10:15 PM

Wow that's classy... I have never seen anything that bad sent to me or my friends. I will pass that name along to my crew to make sure he is reported on sight.

I wish there was some reliable way to detect someones age before playing a game, like having to play with your Social Security number. That could lead to people using their parents, but with adequate punishments for that it would at least prune the bush.

I stopped playing competitive Halo because of all the little 6 year olds.

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#6 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 09:38 AM

Wow some people really do take games to the extreme... I love hate mail. I just troll people with it =D But some people do take it too far I think sending a picture of your privical area is something you really shouldn't send lightly to people especially a stranger... To be honest I hate being melted but I am not going to have a paddy and send offensive messages to people...
So yeah if I see them I will report them on your behalf =) Hope we manage to get rid of the sick bastard.

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#7 Siddicus

Siddicus

Shadow Brother

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 09:52 AM

DX, perhaps we should find the sick fuck. Cut his *CENSORED* and balls off as a offering to slaanesh. :D
I am Fear Incarnate

Ave Dominus Nox!

#8 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 09:57 AM

Ooooo! That could work! Maybe then I could be accepted into the Emperor's Children =D Everyone loves their Pre-Heresy colours of Purple with Gold!!!!!

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#9 skeggs1664

skeggs1664

Biker Champion

• Members
  • Pip
  • 177 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 10:23 AM

Purple = *CENSORED* pride

You'd love a pic of a *CENSORED* sent to you
Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

Not unto us, o Lord, not unto us, but unto your name grant glory!

#10 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 10:52 AM

Emperors Children are awesome with their purple, pink and black colours killing everything in there path also they will do it with style ;) You know you love the Emperors Children because everyone loves them =D They are Perfect =)

#11 skeggs1664

skeggs1664

Biker Champion

• Members
  • Pip
  • 177 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 11:22 AM

Gayness exactly.

#12 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 11:30 AM

They are not *CENSORED* they just *CENSORED* things....

#13 skeggs1664

skeggs1664

Biker Champion

• Members
  • Pip
  • 177 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 11:42 AM

Huggy huggers

#14 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 12:49 PM

*CENSORED* everything and Slaanesh will be happy that I promise you =D

#15 Darksaint

Darksaint

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 06:24 PM

Wow some people really do take games to the extreme... I love hate mail. I just troll people with it =D But some people do take it too far I think sending a picture of your privical area is something you really shouldn't send lightly to people especially a stranger... To be honest I hate being melted but I am not going to have a paddy and send offensive messages to people...
So yeah if I see them I will report them on your behalf =) Hope we manage to get rid of the sick bastard.

Yeah being melta happy gets me my fair share o mail but I like to think the way I play it is not the norm as I'm more gun ho than campy ambush which I think takes a degree of skill to rack up the max s but hey ya can't please all the people all the time and nothing in the game is gonna get my back up enough to send a shitty text let alone a pic I mean talk about effort lol

#16 Darksaint

Darksaint

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 06:35 PM

Lol well Sid, dx and skegg ya have def lightened up this thread lol ps all chaos r *CENSORED* ya all going through the tzeentch "CHANGE" :) .............pls add loyalist hate replies bellow absent *CENSORED* pic pls :)

#17 Siddicus

Siddicus

Shadow Brother

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 06:55 PM

We twisted it into the good things which is the warp, even you wolves cant even do such a thing what with your howling and sniffing eachothers arses :D.

The Emperors Children arent *CENSORED*, as dx mentioned they are methodicle killers and pre heresy they were awesome.
I am Fear Incarnate

Ave Dominus Nox!

#18 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 07:50 PM

Emperors Children are awesome they kill bitches and then decide fuck it lets go do some fun shit for Slaanesh and just kill things then dicks have to go and ruin their fun.... Still the Emperors Children just like to put things in pain and *CENSORED* things sexually =)

#19 Cypher 1013

Cypher 1013

Raven Wing 2nd Company battle brother

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 818 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 08:00 PM

DX, perhaps we should find the sick fuck. Cut his *CENSORED* and balls off as a offering to slaanesh. :D

Siddicus, you should be careful. Slaanesh would not be pleased with such a small offering.
Stoopid fuqing rools.
Awesome ends with me.

#20 Darksaint

Darksaint

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 08:07 PM

Siddicus, you should be careful. Slaanesh would not be pleased with such a small offering.

Lol would post the pic I received if the forum rules allowed it then ya could all see what a small offering it would be ! :)

Change Theme!