#181 NinjaJohnno

NinjaJohnno

Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 239 posts
  • Xbox Live:NinjaJohnno

Posted 10 October 2014 - 12:58 PM

Yip I have 38 so I am gonna get Icebreaker and I should be able to get 2 in time for next week in case they have a Mida.
Super Bolter ftw

#182 NinjaJohnno

NinjaJohnno

Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 239 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 01:00 PM

Also I don't understand all the Xur hate on the forums.
Super Bolter ftw

#183 Brother Agatone

Brother Agatone

The Relentless

• Premium Member
  • Others:
  • 1,320 posts
  • Xbox Live:The Warmaster82

Posted 10 October 2014 - 04:18 PM

I have one strange coin I havnt had much time to grind also I'm really trying to get that iron banner titan armor and similars wrath, two days ago I got zombie apocalypse and the vanguard legendary heavy machine gun in a day, but right now I need someone to grind iron banner with me cause I got 1100 rep to go for rank two, I'll be on around 8:30 east coast time
Purge the heresy with the Emperor's fire of retribution. Destroy the mutant against the anvil of his wrath. Exterminate the xenos with the courage of humanity.

#184 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 05:45 PM

Xur if you ask me is selling shit at the moment. That is my personal opinion but a week or two ago he sold me Suros Regime possibly one of the best assault rifles its just lucky if he's selling something worth getting but each person has different favoured weapons. Some people would love if Xur sold an Exotic Shotgun I'd personally be filled with a burning rage a thousands wouldn't be able to reach...

I might be playing some Crucible if I can really be arsed as its now just annoying for me since I've reached rank three and got all my crucible marks for today =/

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#185 NinjaJohnno

NinjaJohnno

Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 239 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 07:42 PM

I almost bought Suros, but I am more a Scout user.

I would love to see Xur sell an Exo scout, but the regen ammo on Icebreaker is fantastic for strikes.
Super Bolter ftw

#186 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 11:32 PM

I thought the sight for it would be a ridiculous scope on it like the Queen's Legendary sniper's first sight which is the longest range one. Especially since the sight cannot be changed on Icebreaker.

I don't know if an Exotic Scout Rifle even exists...

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#187 NinjaJohnno

NinjaJohnno

Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 239 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 05:27 AM

The sight isn't great on Icebreaker, slightly better then the Queens one, but not by much.

The Exo Scout is the Mida Multitool, really nice rifle stable, large clip, and the radar stays on while zoomed.
Super Bolter ftw

#188 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 11:12 AM

I did google it and the only one I found was "The Fools Fate" or "The Fate of Fools" which is unable to be obtained through legitimate methods. Will aso require a lot of crucible to complete the Exotic Bounty for it >=/

#189 NinjaJohnno

NinjaJohnno

Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 239 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 01:23 PM

Hmmm quite pleased, couldn't raise a fireteam for Nightfall, so I managed to solo it and got Gjallarhorn.
Super Bolter ftw

#190 Brother Agatone

Brother Agatone

The Relentless

• Premium Member
  • Others:
  • 1,320 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 03:51 PM

You soloed the nightfall?!? How!?!
Purge the heresy with the Emperor's fire of retribution. Destroy the mutant against the anvil of his wrath. Exterminate the xenos with the courage of humanity.

#191 NinjaJohnno

NinjaJohnno

Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 239 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 04:36 PM

Sniper with solar damage so it does more damage, also Icebreaker regens it's ammo.

Just took it slow kept the mobs at range, with the boss I used Bladedancer to cloak and move position, unload, rinse and repeat.

The boss takes massive amounts of damage if you use solar or arc damage.

It did take me 3 attempts, so I learnt after each mistake.

Also this weeks Nightfall is one of the strikes I find easiest.

Edited by NinjaJohnno, 11 October 2014 - 04:36 PM.

Super Bolter ftw

#192 Brother Agatone

Brother Agatone

The Relentless

• Premium Member
  • Others:
  • 1,320 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 04:44 PM

I was doing it last night with two ransoms and we got to the boss but kept having trouble and I kept getting disconnected

#193 NinjaJohnno

NinjaJohnno

Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 239 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 08:54 PM

Ouch not good.

If you go near the bit where you drop down, the trash mobs drop agro, that helped a little, the boss won't lose agro that easily, and up close he will 1 shot you.

Bar that I just kept cloaking and going to the opposite side of the map and unloading 6 rounds and moving.

I found it easier then the weekly heroic, as that doesn't have the damage buff from Solar or Arc.

Edited by NinjaJohnno, 11 October 2014 - 08:56 PM.

Super Bolter ftw

#194 Brother Agatone

Brother Agatone

The Relentless

• Premium Member
  • Others:
  • 1,320 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 10:53 PM

I was doing the weekly heroic, and I was switching between my supremacy and vanguard legendary sniper rifle, and the supremacy did better headshot damage despite having lower damage. Should I go for shadow price or dr. Knope cause I have vanguard rank three

#195 NinjaJohnno

NinjaJohnno

Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 239 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 11:51 PM

Oh that's a hard one Dr has a far bigger mag, and radar stays active while aiming down the sights, but it has less impact and stability.

The buffs on Dr Nope are better for sure, but I am sure impact good to have.

Oh man I wouldn't know how to call it, rate of fire is off the chart on Dr as well.

If your more of a crucible player I am leaning towards Dr Nope, but Shadow Price looks nice as well.
Super Bolter ftw

#196 Brother Agatone

Brother Agatone

The Relentless

• Premium Member
  • Others:
  • 1,320 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 11:07 AM

So I finished the raid at three this morning, and I got thunderlord, corrective measure, chatter white, and basically a ton of ascendant shards. Would you say this was a successful raid?

#197 NinjaJohnno

NinjaJohnno

Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 239 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 11:33 PM

I would say it's ok Aga.

I haven't raided still, don't seem to have enough time to raise a group on Bungie net forums so cba at the mo, all I would want from the raid is 30 armour and the Vision of confluence Scout rifle.

Looking through some of the DLC details, seems there is a primary sniper up for grabs!

Super Bolter ftw

#198 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 03:52 AM

Much easier if you did the Iron Banner stuff to get the extra level 30 armour. It helped me reach level 30 as the only things I was missing was legs and arms then what do you know Iron Banner sells it to me =D

#199 NinjaJohnno

NinjaJohnno

Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 239 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 10:25 AM

Not to pleased about the proposed Exotic changes.

We can trade Exotic weapons to Xur for higher level ones, but you have to level it from the bottom up again.
Super Bolter ftw

#200 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 02:08 PM

Sounds like it could work. If I can get a much more powerful Seros I'd be more than happy to level it up again! =D

Change Theme!