23 replies to this topic

#21 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 06:03 PM

I don't think you can but the Measure of Mars is a pretty good sword as it increases focus gain 30% and increases Focus time 15%.

Might get something similar to the campaign's sword in the later tiers though.

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#22 Brother Agatone

Brother Agatone

The Relentless

• Premium Member
  • Others:
  • 1,320 posts
  • Xbox Live:The Warmaster82

Posted 18 July 2014 - 09:38 PM

Eh, I'll just wait until I get to tier six, I know theres some good weapons and gear there, I just have about 84 levels to go, but through playing through a lot of survival I've been gaining at least two levels per survival game

Purge the heresy with the Emperor's fire of retribution. Destroy the mutant against the anvil of his wrath. Exterminate the xenos with the courage of humanity.

#23 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 12:35 AM

Well using Diana isn't the best way to level up regardless of her blessing of bonus xp for executions. Jupiter is the best because you can use focus which allows you to increase your combo massively and getting a 100 combo gives a massive xp boost. Although tougher enemies give a larger xp boost.

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#24 Brother Agatone

Brother Agatone

The Relentless

• Premium Member
  • Others:
  • 1,320 posts
  • Xbox Live:The Warmaster82

Posted 20 July 2014 - 02:15 PM

I'm about level 80 now and I've been getting massive combos that have been giving about 10,000 xp or more, and I've outfitted my gladiator for more health and focus capsules so I can get well passed seven minutes. One time I lasted for half an our, and got like 300,000 xp in one game.

Purge the heresy with the Emperor's fire of retribution. Destroy the mutant against the anvil of his wrath. Exterminate the xenos with the courage of humanity.

Change Theme!