2 replies to this topic

#1 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 05:28 AM

If you've checked your Assignments for China Rising there will be a Dog Tag there called Phantom Program Dog Tag which has the requirements of "Play as Premium Once" and "?" to unlock that assignment you need to go onto Battlelog and go onto Leaderboards. Scroll down to the bottom and in one corner there will be a little image
[Spoiler=Image]
Posted Image
[/Spoiler]

Yes it is pretty small and you might have to be quick as when I go to click it a banner at the bottom of the screen appears telling me about the Xbox 360 BF4 with links to my loadouts and servers...

Once you click the image a screen will load up with blue writing which will eventually ask for a password which I think it is "bumpinthenight" and you will need to be premium I think to get the assignment.

This is the dog tag you will unlock.
[Spoiler=Dog Tag]
Posted Image
[/Spoiler]

A mate told me about this and I just started it last night. Its requirements are:
200 Assault Rifle kills
200 Main Battle Tank kills
Score a 300m headshot (I think this is broken as it adds up from all your games as in my first game I got 51m from using Assault Rifles and then got a 200ish headshot with my M98B and it was accomplished).

Its one of the few Assignments I can do except for the MP7 assignment is kind of broken for me as the SRAW isn't a portable AA... I might need to use a Stinger or Igla to destroy a Helicopter though =/

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#2 XSiKx SpEcTeRx98

XSiKx SpEcTeRx98

Cute Honour guard

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 261 posts

Posted 27 December 2013 - 08:12 PM

awesome thanks man now to get those kills

.tumblr_myhgdfrJUy1t12ipko1_500.png

#3 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:13 PM

No problem. I am just awaiting the next DLC as when activated it says Phantom Project I activated which makes me think there will be multiple parts to the Phantom project. =D

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

Change Theme!