Follower of Nagash

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • Xbox Live:Danerius xDAx
  • Steam:dplante4
  • Social Groups:Dark Angels

Posted 15 August 2013 - 12:03 AM

Hello all,

Miss Tattoo from the Deathwatch and myself play Mass Effect 3 regularly. I don't speak for her but I would be glad to have more people join us from this community whilst we wait a long two years for Eternal Crusade. We often play with more experienced players and still train on lower difficulties in order to better our skills in that game.

Hope to see you on ME3 soon,

Danerius
Posted Image

#2 Doomdrinker1

Doomdrinker1

Brother Icarus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,571 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 12:08 AM

Well myself, Sister Hope and Delta Sniper play together often I/we would be more than happy to join you sometime. Also I believe several of the thousand sons and a couple red scorpions play it as well.
Posted Image

#3 ajar1189

ajar1189

Brother I am Pinned Here!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 550 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 02:20 AM

I play sometimes (used to play more often), but got kind of bored with it. However, I don't mind playing with other people so just shoot me an invite whenever.

Check out the app called Verge I Created: http://goo.gl/OFW1yl. It's only for android now, but will be out for iPhone in the near future!

It essentially allows you to share your location with your friends, family, coworkers, etc through a group in the app. You can find everyone in your group's location by pressing a button (assuming they respond to the request), and plot it on a map. From there you are given a point that is equidistant from everyone. With this you can find a place to search for and meet up and send this location to everyone in your group telling them thats where you want to meet. There's no need to enter any addresses, and all you need to do is click a few buttons.

#4 DAN8808

DAN8808

Follower of Nagash

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • Xbox Live:Danerius xDAx
  • Steam:dplante4
  • Social Groups:Dark Angels

Posted 15 August 2013 - 04:51 PM

Awesome my GT is "Danerius xDAx" on xbox live.
Posted Image

Change Theme!