• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 06:33 AM

The year 1970 as the old Super Power known as Caragura existed across the continent as a Democracy that the land could be proud of as her people knew peace...But soon early 1971 January 6 was then marked as the day the skies fell, as the land knew chaos

The President of the old government Caragura was soon lost in the chaos and the world that everyone knew was gone in a instant as Caragura pulled there military from all directions including Research and weapons with it

As the people were left to fend off for themselves as few military factions rebelled and decided to stay behind soon founded new nations with the survivors of the Apocalypse as the world was on the track of recovery

It took the world 30 years to become what it was today a land full of countries of different backgrounds coming together from that chaotic time, even the old nation state of Caragura was still around but soon was thrown out from a democracy and into a left wing militaristic party as the country had been silent over that 30 years

I wonder we all could enjoy this peace forever....

(The thoughts of Patrick Redline enjoying the time of peace)

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum

Change Theme!