139 svar till detta ämne

#1 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 17 juli 2013 - 04:33

The dreams of war where disturbed. The ancient consciousness of the warrior stirred as the amniotic fluid drained form the tanks.

The father of the head takers was the first to be awakened as The chords that had been attached to his spine were severed.

The room was dark and cold, and a familair face regards you from behind the glass.

"good morning..."
Augustus whispers, activating the control panel that would revive alduiwn.

"its Been a long time brother.."

He laughed as the tube lifted, sending frigid wind into the tank .

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#2 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3 560 inlägg

Postad 17 juli 2013 - 05:18

Roberto was silently for a moment as he tried to remember how he got here and face he saw moments before as then memories from a time long ago came back to him as he then let out a heavy breath

"Augustus" said Roberto as his voice contained angry mixed in with disgust as he then chuckled

"I thought I wouldn't have to see that ugly face of yours again but fate can unfair at times" as he then moved his hand to touch the glass as he tested it to see if the panel would moved as it was the only thing keeping him from freedom

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum

#3 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 17 juli 2013 - 05:59

The moment the cords to his spine were severed and the fluids drain, the voices within Alduwin's head screamed in his head. His eyes snapped open with a start, the first time in a long time. He blinked for a few moments as he looked around, realizing he was awake and not in another nightmare, kind of. "Am...am I awake?" he wondered aloud, still not really sure of what he precives is reality.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#4 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 22 juli 2013 - 07:07

The glass raises and both ancient warriors slump forward as cables retract from their bodies.

"its good to see you both again brothers.."

Cain whispers as he jams a needle into alduins arm, pushing the plunger home.

"Do not Move too fast, the mutations are settling in. Are all your motor skills operational?"

cainsig11.jpg

#5 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3 560 inlägg

Postad 22 juli 2013 - 07:14

Roberto quickly regains his senses as he feels anger building inside him at the sight of Augustus

"You fuck I can't believe I allowed you to put me into a tub" as Roberto soon grab on to the side of the tube to keep himself balance as he held anger for what Augustus had done to him

"I'm surprised you even bother remembering us in the first place...I was sure an Ass like yourself wouldn't need men like us anymore after those promises you made to us" as Roberto then went silent as he tried to catch his breath as he was getting use to the feeling of moving again

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.

#6 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 22 juli 2013 - 07:42

"Feels like it." Alduwin replies hesitently as he took a moment to take in his surroundings, holding the sides for support. "Gerade setzen Sie mich nicht zurück in die cryo Kammer" He said as he rubbed his eyes as if trying to wipe away some of the lingering images he did not want to see. "Mutations? Ok, what? Oh, and hallo bruder." He said to him with a tired grin as he tries to stand up straight. He looks to the side of his cyro tube and his grin faded as he looked at empty space, remembering why. He shook his head as returns his attention to Augustus.

Translation
Spoiler

#7 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 23 juli 2013 - 04:40

Augustus smirks hitting a keyboard.

"Ive made good on my promises Rob, the world has recovered as best as it could be...But you know humans..Stupid, ignorant...Fighting stupid wars when they should be trying to survive. Thats why i woke you up. Ho siht is corrupted. In the time ive been working on the damn vaccine for this they've been playing a little too fast and loose for my liking...Inhotep is ready..I think its time for us to take our world back."

behind augustus two tubes open up revealing bodysuits.

"suit up brothers...Ill explain waht ive done to you,.....I had to kill some silencers to get here...Lets not dally."

cainsig11.jpg

#8 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 23 juli 2013 - 05:30

"Sounds about right it seems" Alduwin sighs as he can finally get out of and away from the tube without fear of falling. He goes over to see the suits and starts putting on the suit. "I guess finding a trench coat was out of the question?" he chuckled as put on the suit. "Or a gasmask?" he wondered quietly before he looked at the helm for a moment before he puts it on. "This feels too damn weird." he said to himself.

#9 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3 560 inlägg

Postad 23 juli 2013 - 07:43

Roberto scoffed

"well trying to put faith in something is like having them shoot you in the foot" as Roberto then chuckled

"you should lead them by the hand and we wouldn't have to be here right now cleaning up a mess you made" while Roberto was walking towards the suit that Augustus had pointed out

"So as we put these on tell me...why has this little organization you call...oh siht become corrupted" as Roberto waited for Augustus to answer

#10 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 26 juli 2013 - 04:04

"Oh please roberto , instruct me about how to lead a world.....Lets lead them like the dictators that left us to die on that wall in china...Oh the joy , lets be just like them."

Augustus laughs, walking past him with a smirk.

"The sheep are doing as i need them to, however, all my plans are for naught if these nazis get to the Apollyon space station....I managed to store a serum there to be cultivated by my scientists...Thats where we will be going.."
\

cainsig11.jpg

#11 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 26 juli 2013 - 04:58

He couldn't help but chuckle at Augustus rebuttal at Roberto. "Wait...Nazis? And were going to space??" Alduwin asked him, utterly surprised by the idea. "Fuck my life." He sighed to himself, the idea of being on a piece of metal rocketing to the vacuum of space was not appealing. "Wait....where is my magnum, and my knuckle dusters?" he asked as he looked around after looking around for them in the tube.

#12 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3 560 inlägg

Postad 26 juli 2013 - 05:11

"tch I didn't ask for your Ideals on being like the weak men of the past Augustus if anything taking the people by the hand and forcing them where to go is the right approach...seems like you've been behind a desk to long wondering and hoping it seems...what a pity" said Roberto as he smiled smugly as he looked at the clothing that Augustus had given him just before

"and even if you did a good job then why has an organization calling themselves Nazi's sprung up again...seems like faulty work on someones part" as Roberto then started chuckling while he flexed his arm to test the feeling of the suit

#13 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 26 juli 2013 - 05:30

Augustus laughs, a bnitter grating laugh.

"Even dying ive done more to save m,an than anyone before me...When your bodies slept to recover from the wasting disease I lead man on the forefront, i fought in the trenches, i was the white ghost of munic, the wraith of rome, the oni of akihabara...Me roberto."

Augustus laughs and leads you down a cool ventilatyecd hallways.

"you wabnted a future of war, well i made it, sheep dont fight wars roberto, they sit and wait. By your logic youd be in that tube until your cells froze and degraded to crystal."

cainsig11.jpg

#14 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 26 juli 2013 - 06:12

Alduwin's head perks up a bit as he catches something from what Augustus has said to Roberto. "Wait, what do you mean 'Even dying' bruder?" he asks him, not liking what it could possibly mean. He looks over to the former jarhead. "And for once, can you just shut the hell up?" he says to him. "I swear, I did not realize you could lose brain cells while in cryo sleep. But looks like that has been proven." he says as he returns his attention to Augustus.

#15 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3 560 inlägg

Postad 28 juli 2013 - 03:36

"Fuck off I wouldn't want hear anything from a lesser dog" said Roberto as he stretched his neck out in protest as he began walking away from the two in his new suit

"Now why don't you stop trying to be colossal idiot by telling me your bed time story's for kids and actual did something wroth wild...tch just get on with what you have to say I'm actually getting tried of looking at your face" Roberto then finished as he a scowl soon formed on his face

#16 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 20 september 2013 - 02:58

bump

#17 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 25 september 2013 - 02:48

robertos muscles sieze painfully, driving him to his knees as his entire body siezes up with painful spasms..

"oh...Ideveloped a cure for that diesease i put you all into cryo for..... Not everything was just bon bons and hookers."

Augustus smirks and hits a button as the suit injects coolants into your blood, easing the throbbing pain.

"now...Before we Go into ethical rants about how much i did or didnt do...lets explain waht was done to you."

He points to a tube that has a throbbing organ floating in fluid.

"that...Right there is the organ of a ghoul called umbra. The rest of his organs are in your chest Al."
He pulls up a screen showing a vicous ghoul fighting agasint other mutated animals.

"When the trigger is slipped you will transform...Full transformation, the body suit your in will actual merge into your flesh so that i can retain control if the ghoul becomes too strong.."

He turns to roberto.

"You on the other hand...Are my masterpeice. Your body has been enchanced with a substance called herculese...it makes you incredibly powerful...Also means your organs have to be constantly regulated to keep from bursting or overheating. I worked decades to bring you two up to speed... Now its time to put you through your paces."

A violent shock runs through the facility as he smirks.

"The templars of deceit are here...They are coming to kill me. Lets deny them tyhat privelege aye?"

cainsig11.jpg

#18 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 25 september 2013 - 03:35

Alduwin watches the video of the ghoul creature with an awestruck expression underneath the helm he was given, a sense of morbid sense of curiousity. He points to the monitor and nods. "This....I like, and I can do this?" he asked looking over to him, his mind still wrapping around what Augustus told him. "I hope I can test this on those, templars?, cause you just gave me a good reason to do that." he said as he moves to his side. "....You still have not answered the question about the dying part bruder." he said to him quietly, still wanting some sort of answer about the earlier statement.

#19 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3 560 inlägg

Postad 25 september 2013 - 05:51

Roberto looks at the walls angrily

"I'll agree with you but when the time comes I'm going to be the one to kill you" as Roberto picked himself up as he stretched himself out

"So just tell me do I have to focus my thoughts or something or is the new founded strength all there with no thought required" as Roberto then waited for the Augustus answer

#20 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 28 september 2013 - 04:30

tbhe door on the other side of the room blows open and the temoplars enter. They move in unisioon, firing sdown the hall as augustus is liftexd into the air by a crackling force.

There is a horrible screech as tortured metal is ripped from the wall and the shots are blocked.

at once both warrios feel something click in their body suits and they feel their bodies surge with strength

(Priest get a picture of a beast you want to turn into, emp tell me how you want your muscles to bulge)

cainsig11.jpg

Change Theme!