#1 Commander Mongo

Commander Mongo

Lord Commander: Death Korps of Krieg

• Members
  • Others: ,
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 inlägg

Postad 22 maj 2013 - 01:00

Before I continue, after a 2 week absence from my usual grinding, im back, and finally over lvl 2000 on my main character....

Now back to our imminent doom.

Trion has announced their big patch package, v 1.020 "buckshot". See patch notes here:
http://forums.defian...(Stay-on-Target)&p=667771#post667771

While I'm excited by this, it's only because this is to be the last patch before the dlc. The patch is expansive and addresses a shit ton of issues, they have also begun the ride that will kill this game. Appeasement.
They will be significantly nerfing shotguns, and detonators, thanks to the PvP trolls. After reading the note twice it would appear that these two weapons will now shoot marshmallows, and are modded with a new "paperweight" synergy, especially in pve. To top it off, while these get nerfed, nothing is changed with infectors, cementing their soon to be title of " the reason people stopped playing pvp."
Now I will reserve final judgment for after the 4 hour server downtime, (actual projected time) and the 4 hour extension, and then the 5 hour patching client side.
In the good things category, freight yard will be back, for an hour or so, and dam defense will return as we'll.
Also new pvp mode seiges, will be released as we'll.

Kumbaya... MOTHERFUCKER.

#2 Morentz01

Morentz01

Dark Apostle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 149 inlägg

Postad 22 maj 2013 - 04:44

Damn, I wish they would fix the sniper rifle because every time I put it on someones head the shot misses.
Cast down the idols! Destroy the temples! Slay the priests! Show these fools that they worship nothing more than a rotting corpse!

#3 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12 171 inlägg

Postad 22 maj 2013 - 09:59

That's most likely lag there Morentz.

I haven't played Defiance in weeks, might check it out again after the patch; got sick of shotgun whores in PVP

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#4 Morentz01

Morentz01

Dark Apostle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 149 inlägg

Postad 22 maj 2013 - 10:29

Apparently they are adjusting the sniper scope to work as intended with or without mods?
Cast down the idols! Destroy the temples! Slay the priests! Show these fools that they worship nothing more than a rotting corpse!

#5 Eon SilverWulf

Eon SilverWulf

Just another day in paradise.

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPip
  • 322 inlägg

Postad 23 maj 2013 - 03:55

Well i refuse to play pvp mainly because mongo killed me with the sniper rifle i just gave him T.T but why are they nerfing everything its a bit annoying because the pistol is going to be the next ultimate weapon in the game if this keeps up T.T

-Goranok

Former member of the Dark Angels 5th company

Former member of the Raven Guard

#6 Paladin Xenos

Paladin Xenos

For The Horde!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 373 inlägg

Postad 23 maj 2013 - 04:08

really pvp is a fail because infectors are so op and now that they are nerfing the shotguns they are going to become even more prevalent and op which pretty much means i'm not touching pvp unless for the echelon armor 
and which brings me to my next point of don't hold your breath for hotshot dam defense or freight yard because i doubt their going to fix it but i hope they prove me wrong.
Posted Image

#7 Lord Commander Archael

Lord Commander Archael

Chapter Master

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 193 inlägg

Postad 25 maj 2013 - 09:53

I got to play this for a short while last night and they've definitely made fixes to the Sniper Rifle, now when I put the dot on the enemy, it hits them where I was aiming... that and I'm now doing over 10k damage per critical hit, 16k+ on two occassions :)

Shotguns have definitely been dialled back a fair bit, so my former build of running around with two shottys is going to have to be reviewed lol.

All in all it it's not TOO bad but there were a fair few guys running around with infectors in PVP, not everyone mind you. Even saw a few running with LMG's.

Posted Image

#8 AtomicPredatorX

AtomicPredatorX

Imperial Fists Chapter Master

• Members
  • Pip
  • 132 inlägg

Postad 25 maj 2013 - 03:47

ya the shotguns seem 2 still do the same damage but they smashed the mag size I have 1 that went from 18 to 9 rounds and that was a shotty with a plus 4 mag to start and then i put a extended mag on it. >:(

Posted Image

Change Theme!