5 svar till detta ämne

#1 Paladin Xenos

Paladin Xenos

For The Horde!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 373 inlägg

Postad 30 april 2013 - 03:55

Unlike most developers these days, trion is listening to us. here's a recent blog that acknowledges what the death korps and many others people have said the game needs. they are aware and are planning to add these things but it takes time. Patience people, patience. I can't wait to see where this game goes, i've never been so excited for a games future before.

http://community.def...therefore-i-am/
Posted Image

#2 DusteirTax

DusteirTax

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 513 inlägg

Postad 30 april 2013 - 09:44

Thats awsome, on a some what related note i hope that dark mellenium plays in the same way
I allow the madness in but the difference between you and me is i dont let it take over. mostly

#3 Doomdrinker1

Doomdrinker1

Brother Icarus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 571 inlägg

Postad 30 april 2013 - 01:30

Look dark millennium is likely to be dead and buried.
Posted Image

#4 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

Grand Apostle Narak of the Word Bearers

• Elite Member
  • 1 749 inlägg

Postad 30 april 2013 - 01:42

Gonna avoid getting involved in that part, anyways, even if they don't add all of this stuff, I hope they add most of the clan oriented parts such as clan pvp, clan storage, clan base and clan waypoint, not to mention the open world pvp in certain areas would be nice.
“A king must live a life more vivid than any other and be a figure for all to admire! The king is the one who collects the envy of all his heroes and stands as their guide! Therefore, the king is not alone. For his will equals that of all his followers combined!”

#5 ajar1189

ajar1189

Brother I am Pinned Here!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 550 inlägg

Postad 30 april 2013 - 04:09

Well, at least its a good first step they are taking, but there's a big difference between knowing what to implement and actually implementing these features. Hopefully a lot of them do get added (looking forward to more pvp content, and pve content that requires more than half a brain).

Check out the app called Verge I Created: http://goo.gl/OFW1yl. It's only for android now, but will be out for iPhone in the near future!

It essentially allows you to share your location with your friends, family, coworkers, etc through a group in the app. You can find everyone in your group's location by pressing a button (assuming they respond to the request), and plot it on a map. From there you are given a point that is equidistant from everyone. With this you can find a place to search for and meet up and send this location to everyone in your group telling them thats where you want to meet. There's no need to enter any addresses, and all you need to do is click a few buttons.

#6 Commander Mongo

Commander Mongo

Lord Commander: Death Korps of Krieg

• Members
  • Others: ,
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 inlägg

Postad 01 maj 2013 - 01:17

This made my morning

Greetings Ark Hunter,I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your clan boosts. Our development team is working to address this issue, and we hope to have a fix in place soon.In the meantime, we have restored the bits you used to purchase the clan boosts, and we encourage you to wait on purchasing further clan boosts until this matter has been resolved. We have also reactivated all other boosts you purchased at that time.If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing Defiance.Sincerely,GM ToraithynTrion Worlds Inc.
Kumbaya... MOTHERFUCKER.

Change Theme!