SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#2 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 12 januari 2013 - 05:46

Thaes.... That's what they called you isn't it. An abberation. A traitor. You turned your bak on the varghen, your people when you felt her power. You wavered when you saw the strength of her fleshpits, you bowed when she told you to submit.

Now you sit, in ho sihts top research facility, your table askew. The lady would be here any second wanting a way to subdue Cain. ... What do you do?

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#3 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 12 januari 2013 - 07:04

Thaes sat at his chair with his claws on the table, talons tapping nervously against the plastic. The fluorescent lighting of his research room reflecting harshly off his white scales of his face and snout, his red reptilian eyes scanning all the reports, data entries, and transcripts from interregations with anxious speed. All giving detail on the man known as cain, but almost none giving concrete details which he could possible use. The methods of control that were emplaced for him have failed one after another. And now it fell to him to find a way to subdue him. The albino Komodo has never been this nervous, then again he never had to fear failing his mistress before either. He moved the white enlosing helm from it's spot as he picked up another stack of paper and went through it again, hoping for something.

"Caliphas Cain." He started in his slithering voice as he summed up the details he already knows. "Purifier, possible future plans using obsidian stone as primary material." "Has been implanted with brain matter, frontal lobe, from the wolf patriarch Coreus, possible explotiation of natural insticts. Mainly territorial instincts agianst other patriarchs." he noted. "Know family, besides the father, deceased. Jessica, primary failsafe, gone due to incompetence." he growled threatenly at the report from the facility. "Burias Dempsey, head of the hydra failsafe, currently unknown, gone dark. Locations of other heads know, but useless without the main head." He said throwing down another stack of paper. "Kanta Alric, subjactor made for only cain, lost before final injection due to his father, scrapped for now." He sighed as he tossed yet another folder. "Irridium resonators, effective for a short time, then no response. Still useful for others though." he remarked as he placed the folder to aside. He put his claws together and rested his chin on them, a long slender pink tongue snaking out to wipe away a bit of venomous drool from his scaly lips. He thought over the myraid options that he could possible use, yet all seeming to fail on paper. Then his eyes snapped forward as something began working in his mind. He picks up the folder contianing the report of the target's wife. " Recapture.....plausiable?" he wondered. "Obsidian, restraints? No.....containment unit, no....ammuntions....incapictating toxins" he finished with a smirk forming on his face, rows of curved needle teeth. He takes out his personal data pad and went to the list of possible toxins of his own creation, or made as a byproduct of another creation. "I doubt even patriachs can resist most of these." he said with a grin. He just might have a solution for his adoptive mother.

#4 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 12 januari 2013 - 08:12

You look in the wrong places thaes."

A voice like silk whispers, startling you from your reverie.

" you cannot simply subdue Cain. We added far too many failsafes to make him capture able by normal means."

Nocturne sits on the desk , her pale skin radiant in the ct light d you notice she is erring her forml regalia.

" you think too directly dear... "

She smiles as olbrieg eters the room, standing raise a mountainous slab of a man wearing a heavy cloak.

" this is Augustus Cain .... Former head of inhotep, benefactor to your projects ... And the specimen you will be drawing blood from today my dear."

cainsig11.jpg

#5 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 12 januari 2013 - 08:36

Thaes eyes grew in surprise when he heard the man's name, Augustus's projects and breakthroughs more than well known to him. As he stood up, it was appreant he scrawny for his kind, but he still stood taller than most average humans and more bulk as well. he bowed his head in respect to Nocturne. "It's always nice to see you again mother." He said sincerly before turning to the giant man. "Hello Sir, I read as much as I can about your work and surprised to even see you in the flesh." he said with a bit of admiration as he bowed his head in respect to him as well.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

#6 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 12 januari 2013 - 06:28

Augustus simply nods. , his ancient eyes considering you for a log moment .
Every molecule of your being feels as if its being pulled apart, flayed to the core by the ancient scientists eye.

" I grow weary of your departments failures pale one... You have one more chance to impress me. Return Odin to our control or you wil be the one sent to fetch him next."

Nocturne lowers her head at the mans words, a definite look of unease on her face .

" lord we are doing all we can... Cain is growing in power...we've committed so much but he still evades us

cainsig11.jpg

#7 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 12 januari 2013 - 06:45

Something in the back of his mind twitched. He didn't like to be reminded of his failures, especially when they were out of his hands. Nor did he like the way he made his mother uneasy. He kept up his calm facade though. "That has seems to be the problem the whole time sir and Mother. We been going after him, which seems to keep giving him the advantage and slowly exhausting our resources. I propose we make him come to us, letting us have the advantage for once." he suggested to them.

#8 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 12 januari 2013 - 08:25

His drive to survive is too strong Augustus."

Nocturne adds, her voice a tiny whispers

" the more we commit soley to his capture the more inhotep will take notice... "

Augustus nods, his eyes boring into thaes again.

" tell me, what do you think made him this strong doctor... Where did we fail that he's become a thorn in our side. And how than should we lure him."

cainsig11.jpg

#9 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 12 januari 2013 - 09:51

Thaes took a moment as he mentally goes over the records of the orphange he was placed for awhile with the man who cain thought was his father, the procedures of the implantation, and the actions and tests Cain was set out from the start till the point they lost him.

"There can a number of possbile points that could have lead to us loosing control, or more likely it is the combination of them." he started off. "The first would be the incident at the orphange he was kept, where the facade father assaulted the woman known as Osa. If the reports are anything to go by, something seem to have possessed cain. Even before that he would take punishments for the other children in the orphanage. So from an early age, he is driven to protect others with his life and limb." he noted as he picked up the folder containing the reports and transcripts of the orphanage, which now seems to be a grave yard from recent reports, and placed them aside for Augustus or anyone else.

He picks up another.
"Years later to the implantation after zeta squads almost complete extermination by the Epsilon flesh heap, ghoul organs that did not belong to Coreus were used. Which means when the orridium resonators turn on, coreus could actually ignore the pain of the organs. And it would seem cain is able to ignore pain, his mind working much differently from an average human it seems. Not too mention he deep devotion to the woman. After this was discovered, The hydra flesh heap and the use of severe irriduim withdrawl was used and finally cain killed his wife and children, even thought it took a great deal of time and effort. If we needed those kind of conditions just to make him obey an order, that should have been a red flag for us about control." he sighed as he put down that folder.

"And then our hunt begins, the more we use desperate measures and civlians get killed and such, it only drives him further to more defieant acts and survival. We keep feeding his drive." he concluded.

"But I noticed a few things. It seems Jessica only escaped due to assitance, wither from cain or someone working for cain not sure. And then trouble in heaven's rest, where the legend of Jack the ripper was being revived, more than likely by cain. The facility there which had his son was completely destoryed, the boy and the clone now missing at the same time the murders of oh siht high officials. That is not just mere chance." he noted. "He wants his family back, and seems to be willing to do anything to get them back. While we don't know where the boy is yet, I think tracking down his wife will be easier." he finished, believing Augustus already knows where this is going.

#10 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 12 januari 2013 - 10:16

Augustus smiles, waving off olbrieg and nocturne , and they leave the room without a word." You want us... To re bottle lightning? "

Augustus smiles as he sips from a small vial he produced from his coat.

" impossible . The Thor mutagen is impossible to bottle once the user has escaped."

He rummages through your paperwork .

" I do however agree that we should bait him.... But why not use this woman... Osa

cainsig11.jpg

#11 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 12 januari 2013 - 10:23

"We can actually aquire her sir? I thought she was picked up by this...Heinrich Himmler?" he asked as he picked up the folder with the information to be sure of the name. "This could work better than his wife too, just based off what we know so far." he noted to himself as he handed the folder to Augustus for his own review. He tongue slipped out again out of habit. He wished he could have but his helm on before Augustus had arrived.

#12 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 12 januari 2013 - 10:49

Easily bypassed. She is on American lands leading the assault by Russian forces or this heimler . We detain her under the iron doctorine and set her for interrogation . From there we just need to feed information down a pipeline to Cain.

Augustus flips theoughthe folders contents and smiles.

" seems like his data from the carnival of carnage is proving correct. He indeed is becoming a handful ."

Augustus looks at a picture of Cain for a long time as you notice that nocturne is watching, leaning against a wall.

" once he is back in our hands... We can start pushing into Chinese lands again... Bak to the heart."

cainsig11.jpg

#13 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 12 januari 2013 - 11:17

He simply nodded in acknowledgement to the statement. "Now, shall we move on to acquire a sample of your blood sir?" he asked politely. He wondered what his Mistress was thinking of as she watched.

#14 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 12 januari 2013 - 11:24

Augustus nods and sits in a chair, lifting his coat to expose powerful slab like arms.

" take all you need scaled one."

Nocturnes eyes narrow as she motions or you to hurry on, the edge f being around a creature of such power grating her nerves.

cainsig11.jpg

#15 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 12 januari 2013 - 11:32

He nods discreetly for Nocture as opens a pouch on his black and white uniform. He pulls out a container with a syringe with a large body of thick clear material. "You are very generous sir." he said as he carefully inserted the needle into the man's flesh and began drawing out his sample.

Just in case.
Spoiler

#16 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 12 januari 2013 - 11:43

Augustus opens and close his hand, giving you prime blood , circulated and healthy he watches a the syringe fills and smiles.

" I will take my leave.. Use that sample as you wish. You will see me again soon thaes."

Without a word, he stands walking past nocturne who watches the door long after he's left.

" fuck.... He's not playing anymore.... We can't afford him pulling his funding thaes."

cainsig11.jpg

#17 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 13 januari 2013 - 12:08

"Then there is much to do then." he said to her as he removed the needle from the syringe. He takes a bulky steel box off from his waist and opens it, a fog of cold air rolling out revealing it to be a refridged container. He put the sample into the unit to keep it safe and viable for later use, there was work to be done now. "First is finding this Osa." he said as he collected his helm and a holster. He undid the flap on the holster and checked the S&W 500 revolver within. Satisfied, he strapped on the holster on to himself and carried his helm for now.

#18 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 13 januari 2013 - 01:40

Nocturnes eyes never leave cains picture.

" there is something... You must know thaes.... You've served me for a long time, but I cannot deceive you anymore."

Nocturne folds her legs delicately.

" I've no intention of gaming Cain to that psychopath...Cain is my weapon and my tool. I will have the omniarch..... I will regain y power over my swarms... I will not allow that time addled fool to undo all that w have done over these years.... Ho siht is strong... We have to get Cain , if my sisters tamblings are true Coreus cannot be left to roam.... He i one of three with the potential to stop us."

cainsig11.jpg

#19 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 13 januari 2013 - 02:20

."I can understand the deception, but you know I will always serve you faithfully." "If we are to reacquire your power and cain, much sleight of hand should be used if we do not want to gather much attention." he said as he moved hsi tail to sit on the desk by her. "But, Coreus is only one of three? Which other primarchs pose a threat to you?" he asked.

#20 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 13 januari 2013 - 02:36

She nods.

" Coreus is the strongest of the three... The most dangerous. But he, imperious and argonot are the biggest threats to our footholds. I've Cain can rally these patriarchs behind him we will hav to rely on inhotep, we can blind them ony so much. The moment they see the orders we would need inhotep would activate the ra perogative... Than our plans are ruined."

cainsig11.jpg

Change Theme!