4 replies to this topic

#1 FuriousBookworm

FuriousBookworm

Nessis - Devourer of Books

• Members
  • Others:
  • 33 posts

Posted 25 July 2021 - 04:00 PM

So I randomly popped on today after catching up with a couple of the sons and was curious to see how many of the old school xbox 360 S.M players are still about, some of us are currently getting copies for steam to try and relive the old days, so who's still rocking the melta and cleaving heads?
When you kill me, you send me further than I could ever go in this shell, for I am as dust upon the solar wind.

#2 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 30 July 2021 - 03:08 AM

Most left this long ago m eternal crusade wasnt waht we had dreamed it was. But its always nice to see folks 

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#3 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 15 August 2021 - 02:02 AM

I've hard of a few people playing SM on the Steam servers, but most of the people I am still in contact with has moved on to other things. Nice to see the old game get a bit of glory on Steam, we haven't had a lot of decent GW games since the dissolution of THQ. Be nice if this encourages them to make a successor to SM 

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#4 Lord Ariok

Lord Ariok

Chaos Lord

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 2,772 posts

Posted 18 September 2021 - 02:23 PM

if the game gets ported to new gen console which is unlikley most people i know would jump on it

Posted Image

#5 Yapay38

Yapay38

Ⓝⓘⓖⓗⓣ Ⓛⓞⓡⓓⓢ

• Premium Member
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 19 November 2021 - 02:22 AM

Hello. It's been many years since I've been on, but something got me remembering this place and brought me back. Kinda glad to see people still here!

Change Theme!