20 svar till detta ämne

#1 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 16 februari 2018 - 09:38

When the chosen departed, two figures stood in the darkness of nightmares apartment without a word. They where there always, like two wraiths . Always unseen, but never far from their masters will.

One, One was only known as the genemaster...The creators most powerful fleshcrafter. One who had been by nightmare since days long passed, but never seen. Considered a myth.

the other, the other no one but the gene crafter knows. He is the angel of death, the being given the residual energry of nightmares creation. Just his touch could decay living flesh, where many ghouls thought it was nightmare leading them, it was in fact this angel. So close was his presence to his master they where almost indistiguishable, but amoungst the three heads of the ghoul swarm, it could easily be seen.

"crafter.."

Nightmare says as warwick and Dervenin leave the room.

"The anti angel weapon...Have you made any headway?"

The ancient being turns and considers her with cold white eyes.

"Micheal and his ilk are getting bolder."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#2 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 07 mars 2018 - 06:54

With the others finally gone, the lithe woman took a seat before she would answer him, moving bangs of her hair that reached past her ears as it shone like obsidian in the light now she was out of the shadow. Not that she really needed rest after the centuries of tweaks and enhancements She put her physical being through, but because if she was going through this talk again She might as well settle in the time being while her four tendrils like appendages that sprouted from her back lounged on the head of the seat and the arm rests with snaggletooth maws closed for now. She wore a black suit with grey pinstripes, a white dress shirt underneath with a crimson the to compliment the suit, and pair of shoes that be more at place on some millionaire than someone called the "genemaster". If it wasn't for some of her more inhuman features, such as the fang like teeth and the black eyes with copper irises along with the resting tendrils, one could easy mistake her being here for a business meeting. Even if she was what everyone else would consider a hermit, she still held her own looks in high enough regard to always look as if she was about to go out.

"Well, as we discovered to our own loss over and over again, the angels are simply too powerful to create something that could physically outclass someone like Micheal, let alone him and and one other angel at the same time. Might as well throw a flesh-heap at them, but of course mom of them have the ability or dexterity to keep up with them either." She explained, her normally posh English accent taking a tone of lament of a dog breeder speaking of the downsides of their favorite breed.

"But...that's an avenue we've been focussing on a little too much on. From the few 'reports', well more like stories from the surviving dregs we could find, seems like the angels still have a hard time figthing those stalk constructs. Specifically, their mind focussed abilities. And from the corpse of what angel bodies could be recovered, it seems as if the cerebral cortex is completely untouched from whatever process that creates the angels. A strange oversight in my opinion considering...well you know already." She said, gesturing to Nightmare himself since there was no need for further explanation on that end.

"Of course finding and using theses stalks is something, if I have to admit, something put of my expertise thanks to their purifier origins. And what's more unfortunate is that any sort of ghoul with any similar capabilities are almost mom existent now after centuries of natural selection and human interference, besides your shard that likes to do the whole circus ringmaster act of course." Kaspara explained, slightly smirking when speaking of the shard. She derives quite a bit of entertainment from the bloody spectacles that happen at the carnival of carnage.

"We would need to find samples out in the wild, ones I can study and expand on their potential before putting their genetic information into one of the queens for renewed production. The aquiring itself....Simple on paper, a headache in practice though." She finished, already thinking on how to start putting together teams, both human and ghoul, to hunt down creatures that play tricks on the mind and we're rare in the first place.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#3 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 09 mars 2018 - 03:59

So that is your answer Kaspara ?”

Nightmare says with an annoyed tone, one he normally takes with his more easily cowed subordinates .

“ go out and get me a stalk so I can study it while the angels beat down my luitenants ?”

The shade rolled his eyes at this. Though he and nightmare were close, the other was not always fond of his maters temper , and he often called nightmares self aggrandizing posturing tedious.

“ you want us to somehow capture a weapon made to combat us..... nightmare you’re being foolish... Kaspara is doing all she can.”

Nightmares white eyes shoot to the shade and he huffs.

“ you always take my opposite kurgus..... what I need is answers and results .”

The shade motions at the flesh crafter.

“ than get her materials .”

cainsig11.jpg

#4 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 09 mars 2018 - 07:09

"Well there was a reason I gave an alternative to stalks, if only we kept an eye on the those wicker men instead." Kaspara tutted, as if she was speaking to herself when she of course really wasn't. She pulled out a p.d.a. And started thumbing through to find what she wanted.

"Or, we could save time and go after this." Kaspara now suggested, now revealing her real intentions in her recommendations of sample hunting. It showed a child with a metal mask covering his mouth, accompanied by an older girl and a older boy after placing the device on his desk.

"From what and who I could dig up on information about or little neighbor's projects, seems like one of theirs, another anti ghoul weapon, as if those are not a dime a dozen every century, is this little boy and his sister. She is a cryomancer, but the boy, Oh, he's just an absolute little treasure. Some mutation during his infection has allowed him to have access to strains of ghouls that date back to the early years of post inception day." She explain with glee shown in the curve of her smile.

"If even a fraction of what those Japs have uncovered is true, he's a walking data bank on extinct ghouls that were around before my time. A veritable cryptark as they called him, something creative for once. If I could get my hands on him, my answer to you dear nightmare would be soon rather than just hypothetical propositions." The Genemaster proclaimed boldly

#5 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 09 mars 2018 - 11:29

nightmare tkaes the pda and flips to another page, showing a lithe creature that seems to not be of this world.

"This...Do you have any idea what this is kaspara? THis is one of the damn FOul born... THat is bad enough.. But you want to go to japan and get this kid for wwhat..Some extinct ghouls?"

Kurgus steps forward and shakes his head.

"No, for the data nightmare..We can use it... What if he has acess to something like mind flayer or stealth gutter strains?"

Nightmares eyes twitch and he sighs.

" What is your plan...If you kidnap him his handler and that thing....Not to mention the black chapel may come down on you...What is your contingency for this."

cainsig11.jpg

#6 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 11 mars 2018 - 07:24

"The three of them were, up till recently, agents and assets to the Japanese Oh Siht government. After going rogue, seems as if they are indecisive on wether or not they want to reclaim what they can use to a recent wave of crime and civil unrest. It also hasn't escaped our attention that the three went to the Yakuza, specifically the Cujo family to which your little foul born belongs to. I wouldn't be surprised if the members of the Black Chapel have a hand in these destabilising events. Them seeing a force of troops clad in sanctuary enforcer armor would be an expected thing at this point. During the mayhem of making feints to get the anti ghoul weapon, we'll make an actual effort to tranquilize the cryptark ghoul and then pull out, letting them think their former employer is to blame. If they catch wind of who actually did the deed, then I wouldn't return here, not yet at least, I would to set up shop there on that island. And how you'll ask I'm sure, if the government is as in much disarray as we think, I can manipulate the pieces here and there with money or bio tech for their enforcers, no doubt wanting them on the same level as the Drachens. With access to facilities across the country and manipulating pieces to do my bidding, either putting pressure on the Cujo family and keep them distracted for just forget about the boy, to maybe even setting the whole thing up to be a compliant little puppet state for you. A home away from home really."

#7 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 13 mars 2018 - 11:43

nightmare thinks about it for a long time, silently pacing back and forth.

"I want you to capture the boy briefly...Take samples and leave him at the doorstep of the local inhotep forces in the area... Do nothing but take samples and addle the boys mind to make sure he has no idea who you are... From there i want you to play middle man in the war between ho siht and the japanese counsil and their arbiters.... Can you do that for me?"

he snaps his fgingers and a fragemnt vessel for his essence can be seen being fdragged into the room.

"Ill send The wraith and a shard wityh you ..... I love your work kaspara, but i will need you on task."

cainsig11.jpg

#8 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 18 mars 2018 - 09:15

"Yes fine, I'll curb my enthusiasm. Not like I'm trying to adopt the boy." Kaspara sighed as the vessel was wheeled in. To say she was slightly disappointed would be a gross understatement. She sincerely doubted that 'a few samples' will satiate her curiosity. The Genemaster didn't just want the strains that were locked away in the boys DNA, she wanted to know how something like him even came into being without her knowledge or hand in the creation process. Or how he was able to select and become one of the species of ghoul at will. Does he know what he was really capable of or has been given artificial barriers by his handlers? Such potential being wasted should be sin in her opinion. "So when should I expect to leave?"

#9 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 04 april 2018 - 05:53

Nightmare reaches into his chest and pulls a red strand , the perfect genome , and places it in the body.

Soon the cadaver jerks and goes rigid , and nightmare looks at his gene master.

“ you will go after I bring my sister to you for a sample.”
The fallen one cocks his head.
“ sister.... what in the hell.”

cainsig11.jpg

#10 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 04 april 2018 - 05:53

Nightmare reaches into his chest and pulls a red strand , the perfect genome , and places it in the body.

Soon the cadaver jerks and goes rigid , and nightmare looks at his gene master.

“ you will go after I bring my sister to you for a sample.”
The fallen one cocks his head.
“ sister.... what in the hell.”

cainsig11.jpg

#11 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 05 april 2018 - 01:22

"Hmm,one would think one of us have asked if had family after all these years." Kaspara noted with a tone of mild surprise at the new bit of information of their leader. "Do what you need to do sir, I'll make sure my workroom is prepped and ready. Is this voluntary or...?"

#12 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 07 april 2018 - 03:58

um..... Well call it voluntary."

he turns and leaves as the cadaver begisn to undergo the advance change, copying the master ghouls genetic information on its own.

"She will be here by moon rise..be prepared."

Is all nightmare says as he leaves the room, leaving the newly born cadaver... Or better said, her shard of himself with the wraith and the genemaster.

"So....... I need a gimmick for this one...I need ideas..Kaspara...Go."

Njightmares shard kicks up and looks at his procelain white skin with a smile.

cainsig11.jpg

#13 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 27 april 2018 - 02:19

Kaspara ponder for a few moments on just what sort of character she wanted this shard to adopt. While it was tempting to just go with another showman entertainer like the ring master of the carnival of carnage, a personal favorite of hers, it would probably be more beneficial to figure out something that would compliment her operation. Not to mention she doubted that two shards that were basically the same could exist at the same time.

"With how...specialized the two of us are, having someone that is a more tactical leader and general bruiser, someone that could lead the more mortal members that we'll be taking with us. Tactics....i know nightmare has it in spades somewhere on his mind. Personality however, here, speed read these trilogy." Kaspara said as she sat the tablet infront of the shard. The trilogy was the 'Nightlord' trilogy.

"Concentrate on the character Talos. Have fun."

#14 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 03 maj 2018 - 03:49

Nightmare sits and reads for a long time, creating the character from the book down to the letter until he finishes the last book in blinding speed.

“ are you telling me he died ! Like that! Ugh wat a waste of an amazing warrior!”

With a huff he stands and slaps the center of the shards head, it waking up and looking around with a sigh before huffing.

“ black eyes too.... really...”

The shard says as he looks at kaspara, sighing.

“ this persona will work.”

cainsig11.jpg

#15 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 06 maj 2018 - 04:49

"Oh don't be so down on this the two of you, he's going to look so handsome!" She said with a grin as she pinched the cheek of the new shard. "And besides your immortal, and he wasn't, so why worry?" The Genemaster assured the shard and Nightmare before picking her tablet back and stuffing it in her suit coat pocket. "Now if you would excuse me, I have preparations to make for tonight, obviously of course." And with that she left for her lair of a lab, connecting her mind with her Lab Assistant with the ever convenient hive mind link. "Lizbeth, prepare the extraction chamber, willing occupant, but keep maximum security restraints and ghouls on standby just in case."

#16 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 17 september 2023 - 07:59

the night passes...and by the time nightmares new shard has masatered its new persona, there is a shift in the air.

the three of them can feel it, like a war was bearing down on them.In the distance a faint red can be seen ion the sky, and nightmares shard, who has taken to wearing a skull face mask chirs up.

"my sister is there.."

the wraith, his figure obscured by shadow like it always is shivers, not liking the implication of those words.

"why is the slaughter born here......."

cainsig11.jpg

#17 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 17 september 2023 - 09:53

"Well, he did say he wanted me to extract a sample from her earlier remember? Thought now I'm pretty sure that answer of 'voluntary' is not applicable now." Kaspara reminded him, swirling a glass of wine as she watched the sky itself. "Red sky in the morning, sailors take warning." she added, taking a sip. Wasn't the best year, but this bottle was uncorked more for to have something to drink rather than enjoy. Glancing up even higher in the sky, she checks to see the moon's position, remembering what Nightmare had said earlier about being ready by moonrise.

#18 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 18 september 2023 - 07:30

in the distance, the moon begins to rise, and yoe can see her.

Resplansant in the dark, standing tall , her cascading red hair obscuring her face as she looks directly at the shard and you could almost see a smile.

the wrath undulates uncomfortably as he shudders.

'Slaughterborn....Violence and war..... She was asleep for so long.."

cainsig11.jpg

#19 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 18 september 2023 - 07:41

"....Rather beautiful if you ask me." Kaspara said with on last sip before putting the glass aside. "Moon's rising, time to get to the lab now, let nightmare take care of the....acquisition of her. Something tells me she's not doing anything without a fight, or a dozen." the Genemaster sighed as she started to make her way to said lab, grabbing her coat along the way. Tapping into the neural hivemind again, she directed it to Lizbeth once more. "Are the preparations in place dear?" 

#20 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 03 oktober 2023 - 06:39

"as well as they are foing to be ."

lizbeth responds, sending over data as the shard of nightmare goes out to meet the figure.

"that hsard is going to come back looking like a chew toy."

The wraith says as he follows, keeping himself to the shadwos but ready if the beast got past the shard.

"if she ends up coming without bloodshed itll be a mircle.

(roll)

cainsig11.jpg

Change Theme!