59 svar till detta ämne

#1 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 04 november 2017 - 03:33

adolfo walks before you like an imposing mountain of armour. He is lead past the cujo and directly to kamui who is smoking in a classroom.

"Adolfo."

he says wit ha respectable nod, which is reciprocated with a huff

"you removed one of my best captains from his post..."

Kamui holds up a hand to stop the older drachen calmly.

'I dont really give all too much of a fuck round eye. I wanted to see my friend and our needs coincided....THats all.. he may answer to you all, i however do not."

adolfo cocks his head, and visibly  annoyed at the young mans disrespect but cocks his head.

"You can have your friend back after i topple the okori family...WIll you lend support?"

Kamui shrugs and cocks his head.

"I can see waht i can lend...... I cant be directly involved though."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#2 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 05 december 2017 - 04:47

'We don't hear from them for decades and then he pops out of no where, burning everyone he sees without second thought, and acts like it just another day visiting us....what the hell.' Orochi thought in his mind as the two of them spoke for a short while, being mindful of the tones they were talking about. It was the verbal version of the old rhetorical question of what happens when an unstoppable force meets an unmovable object. "The Okori Family? What have they done to earn your attention?" Orochi asked. It would have to been something that affected German Drachen Blut enough to get the Black Dragon himself all the way across continents and oceans to be here personally.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#3 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 05 december 2017 - 04:13

Adolfo smiles a bit as he looks at orochi.

“ interfering with my supply of genetic and sustainable regrowable skin grafts and organs.”

Kamui sighs and shakes his head.

“ so you come to me? This isn’t Germany old dragon, I don’t owe you anything.”

Adolfo growls a bit, not used to being talked to so casually.

“ your father did .... my muscle solidified your families businesses ... the way I see it you owe me at least one favor.”

Kamui stares from him to orochi, as if deciding something to himself.

“ I’ll help orochi. He’s my family.... you tell him where you want my people to hit and we’ll go from there.”

Adolfo tightens his gloves with a smirk.

“ I can work with that.”

cainsig11.jpg

#4 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 17 december 2017 - 06:05

Taking this moment as his cue to speak now, Orochi straighten out his trench coat before addressing Aldolfo. "What actions do you require of the Cujo's in this operation sir?" He asked, might as well get this ball rolling instead of letting the two of them continue their passive aggressive jabs at one another before something finally sparked an actual throwdown that he doubted he could intervene.  

#5 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 29 december 2017 - 01:19

"i want the ARBITERS"

je says with very prcises emphasis.

"To attack a family for me while my black dragons raid them dry...Once the cargo is away, well hit my next target...Can you facilitate that."

The old man asks as kamui rolls his eyes.

"YOu want arbiters? i just had one killed, i dont have over many in rotation... YOull get myself Pandora and maybe One more."

Adolfo smirks at kamuis annoyance and shrugs.

"I dont care how you make it happen, only that you do."

cainsig11.jpg

#6 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 02 januari 2018 - 06:28

"Man, what a productive and cooperative meeting we're having here today." Orochi said to himself mostly, knowing he was just being a middle man for these two like a kid acting as a messenger to two other warring kids. "Is there anything else that we need to go over or can we conclude this and be on our merry way?" He asked, the question more directed at Adolfo but posed as if he was asking both of them instead. 

#7 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 03 januari 2018 - 01:37

ill be at tyhe compoiund."

adolfo says with a puff of smoke and leaves, leaving kamui there to pinch the bridge of his nose.

"I fucking hate that guy..... Ugh why do you people put up with him."

kamui says in an annoyed tone as he looks at orochi.

"i mean besides the this guy is a mountain of power thing."

cainsig11.jpg

#8 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 05 januari 2018 - 06:22

Orochi shrugged. "You mean other than being apart of the ruling family of Drachen Blut and next in line? Not to mention the.....initiative-taking take over that happened years ago? Far as we know his son just fucked off somewhere to the states, so there is no legitimate person to lead right now other than Aldolfo. But hey, he knocked out the Nazi's from existence from what we heard, at least he finally took care of that." He told Kamui, his tone betraying the fact he was obviously not fully in favor of this man being in charge despite the power swell that the Drachens have been going through. He wondered what will the price be if Adolfo makes a crucial mistake for the family, and how violent the repercussions will be. "This talk isn't for the here and now, I got shit to take care of thanks to the Black Dragon and a Mother to explain why I've been gone for days now." 

#9 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 04 februari 2018 - 09:19

You go handle your business, I’ll send my right hand to handle the issue and dictate our troops. If you absolutely need me I will take field as needed that cool?”

Kamui asks as he removes his rebreather to breathe in a fresh breath.

L well send that kraut fucker back home ASAP.”

cainsig11.jpg

#10 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 04 februari 2018 - 09:19

You go handle your business, I’ll send my right hand to handle the issue and dictate our troops. If you absolutely need me I will take field as needed that cool?”

Kamui asks as he removes his rebreather to breathe in a fresh breath.

L well send that kraut fucker back home ASAP.”

cainsig11.jpg

#11 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 08 mars 2018 - 06:43

Orochi snorted as if Kamui made a joke. "You really don't know this guy. He will go home when he feels like it and not a moment sooner. And the more resisantce there is, the more likelihood it'll go up in black flames." The varghen told him as if it was a warning. He knew things would get ugly if they didn't play along with Aldolfo for now, something he wants to a our if Kamui wants his revolution to go the way he needs it to go.

#12 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 30 mars 2018 - 10:38

Kamui chuckles and pats orochis shoulder .

"my agent will be waiting for you back at the estate..... If this gy is this much of a problem, we dont need him here. Be safe ok?"

the yakuza lord smiles, removing his rebreather to show his smile.

"We got some lunches to get later on."

cainsig11.jpg

#13 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 31 mars 2018 - 04:57

"Sure, you stay safe too alright? I probably got a couple of rather peeved women to answer to when I get back to base anyways." Orochi sighed as he readied himself to leave now too. "Hey, actually try to keep in contact this time? I don't want to wait another ten years to talk to you understand?"

#14 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 25 april 2018 - 01:20

Kamui waves the commander off in his typical fashion, lifting his mask to show the smile under the rebreather and leaving.

It takes you a fewweeks to get back home, and waiting at the gate is a warrior in armour siliar to kamui. He has a high fitting trench coat with the symbol of "slinger" on his back. 

he nods as you come over and he bows respectfully.

"I am Touga..... I am Lord kamuis liason."

cainsig11.jpg

#15 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 07 maj 2018 - 10:53

"It already that fucking time?!" Mumbled orochi more to himself instead as an answer to Touga. He started to mentally scold himself for taking so many detours along the way, helping people where he could to just taking in the scenery as he thought about the shit he was about to involve the family in for both Kamui and Adolfo. Collecting his thoughts and taking a deep breath, he addressed the liaison. "Right, so what news do you have for me so far?" He asked as he motioned him to follow into the Rising Sun Dragons HQ grounds.

#16 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 11 maj 2018 - 05:48

Lord Adolfo has marked a few targets for death and I’ve already sent out lord Kamuis forces to deal with the smallest.... “

He hits a pda on his wrist and shows two targets along the southern islands.

“ I am happy to work Ali geode you

cainsig11.jpg

#17 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 11 maj 2018 - 05:48

Lord Adolfo has marked a few targets for death and I’ve already sent out lord Kamuis forces to deal with the smallest.... “

He hits a pda on his wrist and shows two targets along the southern islands.

“ I am happy to work Alongside you sir....I am trained in long range sniping and assasination.... my brother will be arriving soon.”

cainsig11.jpg

#18 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 16 maj 2018 - 12:57

"Good, could use a scalpel to compliment the hammer. What can you tell me about the targets we're going after then?" Orochi asked Touga as they walked, taking him to the command center where he'll pick out the forces he'll take with him after hearing what they will be up against.

#19 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 23 maj 2018 - 02:42

touga shows two pictures on the map.

"The okori family has two sub families disrupting lord adolfos genetic matieral....."

he points to a province to the north and sighs.

"THe Kobiashi family is stealing the genetic material itself ."

he points to a marker on the west coast.

"While the sunni family is stealing medical equipment here.....Both need to be handled."

he removes the bow from his back and lays it down.

"I suspect after our removal of the genbu clan, they will fortify and ready for an attack though."

cainsig11.jpg

#20 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 24 maj 2018 - 03:11

"Hm, sounds like subtly is thrown out the window for us. Good." Orochi commented as he looked up the two areas pointed out by Touga. Sure he had people that are well versed in stealth and subterfuge, He was more confident in a straightforward battle which seemed the likely scenario. And since this was going to be a Drachen operation anyways, he can bring out the big guns without the worry he had with what he did for Kamui a few weeks ago. He started sending out calls for eight squads of Soldat Drakes with Ox armored transports, four of the Behemoth walker tanks, and a Raigin Ariel mech for air support. While he wasn't expecting hitting a truly harden military target, he does know that some families invest quiet a bit of their funds to arms and he wanted to break through and burn down the facilities. And then he sends out missives to First Blade Captain Kiku Dempsey and High Marshal Knight Vicki Graves. "We'll go north and deal with the Kobiashi family first. A couple of officers are coming here so we can go over strategies with these places. What am we expecting at the Northern one?"

Change Theme!