Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 18 december 2016 - 07:33

DO OR DIE 

LETS ROCK

the trip for both groups is quick and easy. The battle in front of the warehouse had not taken  out this far, and the horrid stink of war hadnt wafted downsteream yet.

THe hulking form of mr jingle, a weaponized t rex waddled happily with his operator burias on his head, coming to a stop and plopping down on its rear with a hard quake. 8 figures all stand together idly, chatting and speaking until the headtakers get to the field.

"Handle them.."

krief says to the headtakers as cain raises his eyebrow.

'Were not killing them krieg."

jessica huffs and rolls her eyes.

"YOu have a way of sounding so fatal with people krieg! Yuko and Melinko..Please be darlings and bring them here so we can speak.

-----

Nodding Melinko and yuko run forward, standing at the halfway point in the yard as thrass goes stiff.

"Its...Its really him.."

he says as melinko comes close, his eyes full of adoration.

"Headtaker Melinko its an honor!"

At this, you can see the man is made visibly uncomfortable and he removes his helmet, revealing a soft looking face.

"Yea...Its an honor.... Look before we even get to the bosses , are we gonna have a problem at all? If so ill just kill you all right here and head back..We got some curry on the pot and im missing it."

yuko rolls her eyes and removes her helmet, revealing long black hair and scarlet eyes.

"Chill Melinko...This is supposed to be a peaceful chat.."

Melinko rolls his eyes and runs a hand through his hair.

"YOure all so young...Barely old enough to buy cigarettes and obrieg is sending you here to die..Man that blows."

Caitlyn smiles and bows slightly.

"We are here just to talk...right aella?"

she says with a gentle smile.

"Yall may be here peacefully..."

jeckel says with an annoyed huff, folding his arms. "Im here to get down to tax with my "Father " who thought it was a good idea to show my conception video."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#3 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 18 december 2016 - 07:53

"I do not know about that Bruder, might be the few times I would agree with Krieg about killing someone." Burias said as he slid off from Mr. Jingles, giving the Therapod a hug around it's leg "Well at least I got to take you out on a walk, huh Mr.Jingles?" he said to the Tyrannosaurs before stepping away and standing with the others as they waited. "I mean, this is not the first time people came after you guys, and I doubt it will be the last." He shrugged, which was harder with both the thanatos rifle and ak slinged over his shoulders now.

Colonel Aberga stood and watched as Melinko and Yuko went off to meet these other Headtakers before looking over to Krieg with his good eye. "It's not everyday I would agree with Burias, but the fact Obrieg supposedly sent these kids...well, I just don't have a high opinion on this but I'm trusting your judgement on this." the officer said to the Silencer Dominus. He was just here himself to Represent Arx Destortes, leaving the rest of the officers handle actual responsibilities while he was here. "Just hope they're wise enough to see an olive branch when it's presented." he said before looking up at the multi ton dinosaur. ".....Still think that's a bit much." He muttered to himself as he scratched at his rash like patched scale hide, wishing he could pull out a cigar right now. But he had to save on them, not like he or Tina can just stop by a store around here.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#4 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 inlägg

Postad 18 december 2016 - 11:56

Aella couldn't help but smirk at Thrass's idiocy, so eager to please Melinko, not so much as batting an eyelash at the curry comment. Then she scoffed at the sympathetic crap about their age. "We always knew that Obrieg was an asshole. Probably should have expected it."

She nodded to Caitlyn's question. "The three of us have no intention of attacking any of you. However, I cannot speak for Jeckel. I'd recommend keeping a blade pressed against his neck, if we all hadn't been taught a dozen ways to use it against you." She chuckled for a moment before lowering her voice to speak to the blind guy. "You have to admit, it left quite the impression. Wonder which one of them was ki--" 

Filter, Aella, she reminded herself. It wouldn't do them well to provoke anyone present, which really limited her vocabulary. "Just keep an eye on Jeckel, which we will do ourselves, and there shouldn't be a problem, so long as you keep to Krieg's word."

#5 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 19 december 2016 - 12:25

your group is lead forward and before anyone can even speak, a woman with bleached white hait pulls out some steaming backs and holds them out to you all/

"My names jessica...I used to make the rations you guys ate...SO i know how much it sucks..Eat up we just made it at camp!"

she was stunning. Bright blue eyes and hair that seemed to go on forever. Everything about her seemed to give of a motherly aura and its becasue of this catlyin takes a bite and smilkes.

'Thank you so much!"

thrass and jeckel both take theirs and the brute wolfs the food down as two men come forward. One is krieg. His proximity makes your skin crawl reflexively but its the man beside him that sets your survival instincts blaring.

Caliphas cain. Hero of ho siht turned murderous vigalante. his name had been plastered on every billboard in the camp with a massive reward for his betrayal, and here he was standing right in front of you. Someething about him, the way he greeted and shook each of your hands felt wrong. Liuke he was a predator in human skin trying to convey emotions a human would, but his intent wasnt to greet you, but prepare himself for a meal.

"Welcome yall...Im cain, im the leader of this rebellion....Krieg here is the one who called you so.... he smiles warmly, and for a second you can aalmost see another being in those yes, waatching your every movement carefully.

"Before we begin.."

krieg says, pointing to jeckel.

'Youre going to shut up."

Jeckel bristles and moves forward before krieg points his thumb back at the man in the gasmask.

"One wrong stem and i have that fucker german suplex you so hard your organs are gonna fly out of your ass."

jeckel is taken aback by this but steps back as krieg looks at caitlyn and Aella.

"You all are here..Becasue Obrieg royally fucked your life.. He took you out of your homes, beat you like dogs and made you THANK him for it. I am going to offer you a chance to get back at him."

How thrass asks bluntly, motioning to everyone asssembled.

"Unless youve got alot more than you all and that t rex it seems kind of pointless."

Krieg rolls his eyes and continues.

"You are an asset..We have the means to teach you in any school of headtaking you want...ANd you can get back at the people who sold you to krieg."

Caitlin raises her eyebrow and folds her arm.

"SOld us? you mean he didnt just come in and take us?"

krieg shakes his head and crouches.

"Ho siht is not allowed to come in and just start taking people....YOu where sod off by local land barons as squatters..That is why you trickled through the system and he could do with you as you wish... If this rebellion is going to work im going to need a group of you to go deep into ho siht investor pocets and just start killing."

Jessica comes forward and slaps krieg on the back of his head.

"Talk to themn like they are human christ!"

THis makes the imposing commander falter a bit as he rubs the back of his neck.

"WHat can i say to you to join us.,"

Thrass huffs and looks intently at jessica.

"The thunder goddess just has to ask..."

he says with a dreamy look on his face, making jessica blush and stand behind her husband for a moment

cainsig11.jpg

#6 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 19 december 2016 - 12:46

Burias just waved at the Jeckel guy after Krieg referred him as the guy that can suplex the shit out of him. "Hallo. What he forgot to mention is that you and I will be on fire when that happens. So...have fun with that." Burias decided to inform him but not showing off any flames, there was no point in doing that. But now he kind of looking forward to doing that if he got the chance. Then his attention was somewhere else when he pointed at the guy with all the tattoos and scars over his face. "Hey! Nien! You are going to be first if you keep that up!" the Drachen proclaim, knowing too well the kind of look he had. Afterall he's been there too many times himself.

Aberga just shook his head after listening to everything. "I think the better question is, how do we know none of you are going to be willing to turn on us the moment it's presented. Obrieg just loves instilling all kinds of loyalties in his little attack dogs. And with what I've just been told recently, well I'm inclined to be rather pessimistic with any defecting HeadTakers from Obrieg's camp...." The reptilian commander said, looking down on the four infront of the rebellion group with his good eye and the milky orb that was his other eye, mostly due to size difference and second due to his numerous encounters with the bear varghen Thane and his ilk.

#7 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 inlägg

Postad 19 december 2016 - 01:09

Aella held onto the food for the longest out of her squad, some part of her wishing that she could feel the warmth emanating from it through her insulated gloves. It was obviously fruitless, so she devoured it before her stomach could begin protesting audibly. She wasn't quite certain what to make of Jessica. She played the innocent motherly role easily, but Aella found herself wondering what part of her she was hiding in plain sight.

Had she not been in front of so many new people, she would have made some kind of contact with Caitlyn, likely bumping shoulders. But they were in front of unknowns,  and giving the track record of people threatening her with Cait, she decided she wouldn't go out of her way to make her attachment any more obvious. She especially craved the contact with her lover when Cain stepped forward. 

Aella found him both terrifying and interesting. Something primal lurking underneath his skin made her want to believe that he wasn't more dangerous than that. No hidden motives, or putting on an act. There was just Cain's smothering presence. Who was surprisingly well mannered. As her attention was pulled to Krieg, she couldn't help but let herself smirk at the bluntness. It was refreshing.

Jeckel being threatened wasn't all that surprising. The guy who would be doing the violent move would leave the impression of 'Rabid Toaster', due to the pyromancy. 

"Hey! Don't ignore the damn dinosaur Thrass! I never called you a mindless brute to your face! ... Probably." 

Krieg's remark didn't really faze her. What was one more person to kill? "Sounds like a blast," she said while Jessica slapped him. She didn't really understand the issue, and it reminded her of the time Caitlyn just wanted a moment of 'being human'. It caused her brow to furrow. And then Thrass was back to making an ass of himself. 

"I thought you loved Melinko..? Damn you move on quickly." The remark didn't explain anything on what she was thinking on the matter. Changing sides was not something that needed much convincing, but Aella wasn't quite ready to commit. Aberga's distrust actually caused her to feel at ease. A conversion should never be so clear cut. 

"I can only answer for myself here. Obrieg has my respect because I know firsthand what he is capable of; what he has done to fuck me up. His threats began to mean nothing to me, though my respect for him would keep me in line. Until he threatened what is mine on my behalf, I might have just waited under his command until I could kill him myself. He was pretty fucking stupid letting my possession come with me instead of locking it up out of my reach."

She released a breath. "There is one thing I need to protect, and if we remained with Obrieg, she would die one way or another because of him."

#8 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 19 december 2016 - 03:48

The company commander raised a scaly brow at the red headed HeadTaker after he heard her out, the words striking closer to the heart than usual after today. 'What, is life just wanting to throw this kind of shit at me today?' he thought to himself. "Well, Alright, as least that's an honest answer as far as  I can tell." He admitted. It seemed like these kids still thought for themselves for the most part, and not the fanatics he was expecting after what he was told earlier today. "We also don't do Obrieg's kind of shit to our own here, so you're not going to have to worry about that if anything." He assured her, having a great amount of distaste of the kind of methods he knew the Headtaker Commander uses for his branch. "Although now I'm interested in what you have in mind, Krieg. Don't want to take them when we move? Urban environment, gureillas, would be prefect for a bunch of Headtakers if we have to come to blows with those Drachen remnants up north." He asked the Dominus, the first time he heard of this plan to go after the money purse of Ho Siht. Something to actually starve them of resources for once, good.

Burias was staring down the Thrass guy till he heard Melinko's name used between the HeadTakers, making him look over to his squadmate. "Huh, seems like you are popular with the kids komrade. Think they are worth teaching in the first place? You know, without the possiblity of being backstabbed?" he asked him with honest curiosity. Melinko was a friend and part of black company, so the paranoia nature concern of his extended to him too, despite the other being a legendary Headtaker. "You can finally have a tag teamate for our fire wrestling matches!" he said happily as he realized the possibilities.

#9 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 19 december 2016 - 06:52

THrass looks at abrega completely in awe of the massive commander.

"HE LOOKS IKE GODZILLA!"

The maori screams, running to him and getting a closer look as caitlin facepalms with a small chuckle.

"If you join me, i will guarentee you and your girlfriend walk out of this in the end."

Melinko looks at krieg and yuko chuckles.

"I can teach the pretty one...She looks like shed be a good dancer."

Melinko huffs and scratches the back of his neck.

"The redhead looks like i can teach her...and ill need some good hands for when were in detroit."

Thasses eyes glimmer with barely contained excitement as jeckel looks on silently, his words to come as krieg looks at cain.

"its inevitably your call cain..YOure the one who they wouldve been trying to kill..Youre the one who has to decide if they are worth the work."

thrass looks at his sister and points to jessica.

'They have a thunder goddess sister....Like the one we saw when we where kids!"

Caitlin raises her brow and looks at Jessica.

"Brother...This woman is just a mortal.."

WIth an annoyed sigh , jessica raises her palm and the sky begins to roil, lightning strikes all around making mr jingles yelp in fear as the storm calls.

'good nose on this warhound.."

Jessica says with an annoyed eye twitch, as if this gesture was completely unnecessary and the mere fact she had to do it for the burtish headtaker was a chore

she says as cain pinches the bridge of his nose.

'If they can deal with working alongside silencers and me...I wont ever turn anyone away."

Krieg looks to each of the young headtakers in turn.

'SO Aella...If i give you the shot to go after obrieg..Where he inst a superior but someone who can get his throat cut..Would you assist us? ANd like said befoire, we guarentee you and your groups safety"

caitlyn leans over and laces her fingers with yours, enjoying the touch of your skin.

"What do you think my dear.."

Kriegs eyes lock with jeckel and he motions that they will speak shortly depending on how this goes

cainsig11.jpg

#10 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 19 december 2016 - 03:13

"Oh god not another one." Aberga sighed to himself after what Thrass had just called him. It was bad enough when Burias and Cain did it, and now it's grows again. "It's never, 'oh hey it's the siege commander' it's always 'oh hey it's the Godzilla rip-off!'. I swear I think this is an inside joke my mother had plan several years ago and still laughing about it." He shook his head before hearing what Cain and what their two headtakers had to say. "Sounds good, let them be under Melinko's and Yuko's jurisdiction and see how they do in the frozen wastes. Should be interesting all round." he noted.

'Shhhh, it's ok Mr.Jingles. Everything is ok, it's just big schwester showing off again." Burias whispered as he tried to calm the carnivorous beast after the lightening strike with pettings and a hug on it's snout. "That was a little uncalled for though, I do agree." He said quietly to it before turning back to Melinko. "I am going to bet that you and Yuko will have your hands full in the near future....and for a while after that." Burias joked as he poked his side. "Do not be afraid to ask the squad if you need any help in teaching, like, fire dodging lessons or surviving a giant mace from smash or something." He offered.

#11 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 inlägg

Postad 19 december 2016 - 11:53

Aella held the commander's gaze as her statement was appraised, both a challenge and sincerity displayed in her mannerisms. At the news that he believed her, she sighed quietly her voice taking a soft sarcastic edge when she spoke a moment later. "You mean no ritualistic scarring? And sharing the 'love' amongst the strongest? I might actually miss it." 

Then she caught sight of Burias's stare- and she barely resisted the urge to elbow Thrass in the ribs to mutter 'Looks like you have an admirer.' However, the entire situation they were in was vital to their survival, and she refused to risk Caitlyn's life just because someone couldn't take a joke. Aella didn't know these people, and the promise to ensure their safety was still empty until after everything was settled. They weren't a part of Krieg's army yet.

Thrass's outburst should have been predictable, yet Aella nearly flinched at the sheer stupidity of it. "If we get killed over this," she muttered to Caitlyn, not quite serious, "I am taking away all of his toys." 

Krieg's comment irked her. "You cannot promise that we won't be killed in this war, so I must ask that you don't lie to our faces. You are offering us a chance at survival, not a guarantee. That is all I ask for; I am not unreasonable." If he was going to start this relationship off on lies, then the betrayal would be inevitable. Worse than Obrieg, Aella believed, because at least Father was relatively open about his ... Opinions. 

To be taught under Melinko, and Caitlyn under Yuko, seemed rather fun. As 'skilled' as they were, they both needed a lot of work to master their fighting skills. Aella was especially rough, or so she believed. There was no room for arrogance, because that always led to death. Be it being greedy with blows, overestimating your strength or agility, or just overly focused on the fight itself and not paying attention to the arena around them. Foolish mistakes that should be avoided.

And now Jessica was a fucking immortal thunder goddess. What the fuck was up with her life, Aella questioned silently. Her entire life was condemned from the start, filled to the brim with exotic ideals and unadulterated insanity. It was mind numbing and more then a little worrying. She shook her head, not even bothering to put any thought into Jessica. Or the skittish 'Mr Jingles' who appeared to be frightened by the noise and display of power. And was that guy hugging..? 

The redhead's features contorted into some mix of agitation and determination at Krieg's question. "Obrieg needs to ended. If I didn't take part in his downfall, then ..." She gritted her teeth, irrational irritation growing. She HAD to do this. That much was never in question. Caitlyn's sudden contact didn't calm her entirely, but it did help contain her emotions. Aella squeezed Cait's hand gently, "We may as well commit to this."

#12 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 20 december 2016 - 12:23

Krieg motions for everyone to come together aas melinko goes to thrass and pats his back yall will fit in just fine."

he says as krieg motions for jeckel to come with him for their private talk. mr jingle seems to calm and sits up, nudging burias with his nose asking if its time to go before cain comes over, speaking to the headtakers as one.

"Ill have some rations split up for you guys and  soaps and shit passed out...Cmon, youll have dinner with my wife and i ..Itll give me time to see if youre good for the things i need."

thrass nods as cait looks at jessica whispering in your ear.

"She may be married...... BUt am i the only one who things this guy is batting out of his league....I mean hes handsome ... But that woman is flawless."

her hand squeezes yours as she pulls you along behind them

cainsig11.jpg

#13 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 20 december 2016 - 12:44

"Ja, ja, time to go Mr.Jingles. Get back home to Eva and Schwesters, and hopefully find a coat big enough for you for going north. Maybe even put heaters on you." Burias said as he climbed back up to the control seat of the weaponized prehistoric beast, guiding him back to the occupied facilities again. He hoped there would be a big enough and warm enough place somewhere in the prison facility to house Mr.Jingles, he wasn't sure where else to put him cause outside was out the question. "Anyone else want a ride? He can take like half a squad." He offered to anyone listening. Was odd that no one else rode in on him, must have been for the intimidation factor thing Cain told him about when asked to bring Mr.Jingles along.

Aberga clapped his scaly hands and took a breath. "Well that went a lot better than I thought it would. I didn't even have to vaporize anyone, that's a good day in my book." Aberga said with a crooked grin of jagged teeth as he went with Krieg and the rest of them, glad that little episode was over and done for now and trusting it'll be fine in the other's hands for now, it was time to get things ready to move before the Chinese decided they have a spine again and try to assault them in the night.

#14 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 inlägg

Postad 20 december 2016 - 02:19

Eating with Cain and Jessica wasn't something Aella could have anticipated. While she could understand being eager to see the extend of her squad's skills, it also was a bit excessive. Her manners were subpar, her demeanor blunt and somewhat harsh. It wouldn't do well to piss of a god because her table conversation was questionable. Still, hearing Burias call out offering a ride on the monster known as Mr Jingles, she definitely preferred having an uncomfortable meal than even a few minutes on that thing. 

"I agree. She's a bombshell," Aella whispered back with a sly grin, playfully bumping their shoulders together as she stepped forward to keep up instead of being dragged along. "Though her ass doesn't even compare to yours."

#15 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 21 december 2016 - 12:37

cain forms a ball of metal and tosses it up at the back of buriases head.

"Come and eat with us chucklefuck"'

he calls up at him as jessica smiles, vanishing in a lightning strike as cain falls back, falling into stride beside Aella and Caitlyn.

"Id say that ass thing is debatable...SHes in furs...Doesn't show off that beautiful ass."

Caithly chcukles and squeezes aellas hand as thrass falls into step alingside melinko, fangirling over the former carnival of carnage champion.

"Is there anything you guys need ? anything i can get you all so that you can feel at home?"

cainsig11.jpg

#16 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 21 december 2016 - 01:36

"Ow! Warum Bruder?!" He asked an uncaring universe as he rubbed the back of his head, even with his helmet on it was still hit hard enough to be jarring. But he knew he would be joining them anyways, it would be the first time the three of them would actually had a dinner together for years now. Even if it was with their new Headtaker friends, it should be a good time either way. At least get to know them, even if they kept staring at schwester Jessica's ass. 'Oh who are you kidding? You know you do it too.' a little voice pipped up in the back of his mind, making the others laugh at him too while he just quietly mumbled to himself and thankful for having a gasmask to cover his embarrassed face as he went to sent a message to the vorboten using his suit's vox system, letting them know how everything went and where he was going to be.

#17 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 inlägg

Postad 21 december 2016 - 06:48

The sudden loss of formality set Aella at ease, and she even chuckled at Cain's sudden .. Playfulness? And the sharp outcry the throw caused humanized Burias, and since Burias seemed fond of the mechanical contraption that is Mr Jingles, Aella wondered if.. No, she still didn't want to go near it. Of course, having Caitlyn next to her helped tremendously in releasing the remaining tension from the day's proceedings. It was a stark contrast when she remembered how Obrieg treated them, and thus influenced his children's behavior with one another. It was a competition, only ending with your death. Betrayal was so common that Aella still didn't even trust Caitlyn fully. 

The disappearing act was undeniably cool, and Aella was impressed. "Nice catch," she said loud enough for the man to easily hear her. "The only thing that I can think of is a few minutes of privacy." The pervy aspect to her was embedded deep and the response automatic. The way she grinned widely made it challenging to tell whether or not she was joking. 

#18 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 22 december 2016 - 01:03

you are lead back to the camp, and you are suprised and slightly intimidated by the sights you see. THe company is large, a couple hundred strong with silencers in all black body campo and those in white. Interspersed with them are people dressed in trenchcoats similar to burias, A fucking humaniod badger wiht a mase as big as you are tall. A large, odd creature covered in human skin with button eyes, and another tall creature with long taloned hands and a hunched gait.

Cain leads you amoung them easily as if nothing was amiss and takes you to the warehouse where a small fire had been set up. inside he had five bundles brought up with bedrolls and he sat down, making a pot out of some nearby iron, pulling and shaping the metal easily as jessica sits down beside her husband.

"Were normally not this messy. "

Jessica says with a warm tone ,m cutting some potatoes and carrots with a small knife before she stops and looks at burias, who is struck with an arc of lightning from a nearby circuit.

" Thats for thjat comment."

she says as thrass sits down in awe of everything, confused.

"Oh its fine...YOu havent hurt us...That right there is already more conforting than home."

Caitlyn says with a smile as she leans back on the supplied bedroll and closes her eyes.

"Aella thrass and i used to sleep in a recon shed in the park obrieg uses as a base. SO having a bedroll is heavenly."

cainsig11.jpg

#19 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 22 december 2016 - 05:28

"Ow! But I did not say it out loud! You are already punishing me with carrots." Burias protested, the shock hurting like hell as usual before numbing the point of impact area and leaving the rest of his body tingling. At least it wasn't a lightening strike when she was still under ho sihts control, thank gods. "Und doch wird niemand sonst für ihn, typisch." He mumbled to himself as he was the only one to get such treatment as he continued walking. He sat down on the warehouse floor with the rest of them, careful not to sit near any other electrical sources. "This place was a little nicer before the chinese came earlier, but it's definitely not bad either for just being medical storage facility." He mentioned before taking off his draconic gasmask so he could eat in a moment, revealing his burn-scar covered visage, teeth similar to Thrass's, and red eyes with the only normal looking thing was the buzzcut blonde hair on his head.

Spoiler

#20 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 inlägg

Postad 23 december 2016 - 07:24

Aella definitely hadn't seen anything like the creatures she saw in the Silencer camp. Her education had been fairly scarce in worldly information, save for the best way to kill an array of creatures. But come on. A giant fucking badger? Aella was willing to bet that most of her Siblings wouldn't know what to do to take down the taloned creature without taking some serious damage. She was beginning to wonder why the Silencers hadn't began their assault previously, but she wouldn't complain as being able to take part in most of the 'War' was well worth it. 

The warehouse was easily much nicer than the basement that Caitlyn, Thrass, and her resided. And bedrolls? Unheard of hospitality. Even with Jessica apparently assaulting Burias, it was much more tame than what Aella was used to. As she settled a short distance away from Caitlyn, barely a foot of distance between them, she nodded in agreement. "Kind of miss the rusty nails poking out of the walls though. They were fun to find." Usually happened when either she or Caitlyn slammed the other into one, but .. All the more exciting.

Her eyes refused to stay focused on one thing, and so when they landed on Burias... She didn't recoil. Aella didn't even raise an eyebrow or react in any way other then her gaze lingering for a moment to take in the scarring. She was used to seeing such injuries, and some facial burns were extremely minor. Strangely enough, it made her think of the teeth marks on her thigh... Shrugging, she waggled her fingers towards Burias if he happened to look back at her.

Change Theme!