226 replies to this topic

#1 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 11:27 PM

You had been a child when the black clad warriors of Ho Siht came to your village and burnt it to the ground under a deluge of sniper fire and humming blades. The pain was intense as you where dragged by your hair, kicking and screaming into the center of the town where family friends, elders, and terrified teens where forced to kneel before the skull masked monsters as an odd drumming filled the air, its pulse like a living current linking everyone together.

"You all.... How long did you think you would exist before we came..Hm?"

There was an oily rasp as a massive man, thin , but with muscles that looked like they where shaped from iron , drew a humming blade and pressed it to the throat of a man... The local elder.

"Not paying tithes...Ruining supply lines?"

The man lets out a terrible scream as the blade presses into his throat and slides down, opening up a semaless cut that exposed the muscle with terrifying ease.

"Youll have totime to rethink that..."

large black trucks are brought forward and all of the adults are herded inside like sheep, but you did not go with them. Huddling together in fear the children are pushed to the back of the truck where the figure from before towers over them, his bloodsoaked blade still humming.

"ALl of you are mine now.... Welcome to the tribe children.."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Everything after that happened in a blur. YOu where subjected to inhuman conditions. Intense training and pscho indoctrination. Days blurred into months blurred into years. Day in and day out a whirlwind of violence, ritualistic scarring, and madness became your norm... ANd then youd found out why.

Obrieg...His very name sent a shiver down your spine. The father of your order, Brother to the silencer commander krieg, he morphed you into a machine...His machine, an object to carry his will. From the day he had captured you, he looked upon you like a hungry lion, culling the meek, and lavishing praise and love upon the strong. HE paid you personal attention more than once. Breaking bone after bone, making you more.. Stronger...Faster...More fierce, any vestige of that little girl that was left back then was gone, and now , you where an instument of death. One of his dancers of carnage.... His whisperer.

Violence became your life, the strong ate, and your plate was almost always full.  Betrayal and carnage became more familiar than your fathers whispered threats, and sooner than later, you where a woman now.... The legacy of your childhood long faded

The day came for your graduation... You where awarded honors in front of the other branches of the military, but you knew it was only formality.

Your father had his own way.... This ceremony was just a prelude to that, and you spent the hours after the graduation readying for waht was about to happen. At midnight, when the moon rose, the drums began to beat, pulling at your heart and rousing you from rest. The others where awake already, but two stood behind.

YOu knew these two.. Caitlyn and Thrass. Caitlyn,....Oh you had known her. She had been yours, and you had been hers. The lithe purple haired girl was a wonder with a vibroblade, and an even greater threat with her hands.

Beside her was her Brother thrass, a terrifying warrior who had walked the path of  THe Maoi, the beater of the drum, the carnage eater, the murderer. His face was covered with scars and cuts from his youth, the youth you all shared , survived and thrved throu, but behind his eyes a slight madness always sat..... SOmething his sister knew all too well.

"Before the graduation kitten..."

she whispers, holding out her hand to you as you come close, licking her lips.

"and as a goodby since we will be placed in other units.... I got us one last little sweet to enjoy.."

Thrass says nothing, but a small fire kindles in his amber eyes, and his smile wides, revealing shaved, sharklike teeth.

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#2 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 12:26 AM

In some ways, Aella was thankful for her Father's actions. His seemingly cruel ways to improve her; every slash, every blow meant to temper her body like the finest of metals. She could recognize it for what it was. That didn't mean as she sat there, blood pouring from her flesh from the blatant maiming, that she didn't feel disgust and reproach growing in place for the pints of blood she was freed of, for what they were doing to her; doing to all of them. As much as Aella respected Obrieg, she hated him. She had no doubt that she would kill him if she ever had the chance, and she was certain that he knew it.

That isn't to say that she would allow herself to be pushed around needlessly, as appreciative as she was. Excessive torment pushed her to be the absolute best that she could possibly be. Torn between the idea of "I'll kill this bastard one day" and "At least he has use for me" she was conflicted, and as such didn't protest. While kids died left and right, cries of detest and pleading left their lips, while Aella didn't so much as spare them a second glance. The weak wouldn't survive, and Aella refused to die at the hands of someone like Father.

Her village life had been bland, and had she grown old enough she would have left on her own. Might have ended up getting herself killed, but she wouldn't have stayed. Even though she didn't have the choice to be taken, it was likely a better fate than what she would have found by herself, untrained and alone. Here, she had Caitlyn to compete against. Aella would never trust Caitlyn to always have her back, as she was as likely to stab her as she was to kiss her. To the redhead, it was fun.

Formalities had always been the more boring part of being a minion of Father's. She almost preferred the rituals, and she did in some cases. Yet when Caitlyn held her hand out to her, Aella's annoyance dissipated. She took the appendage without hesitation, moving to stand directly in front of what had once been hers.

as she took her hand, she was pulled forward and into the grasp of those red lips, her tongue probing and caserssing as she stroked your hair... but than it came. Like cold shard of glass, jer knife slipped between your ribs, making your legs give and buckle into her.

"tell me your mine baby..."

she whisper breathily in your mouth, slowly pulling the knife free..

"and ill give you your surpise.."
(Written by Thug)

The kiss was bittersweet, or at least that is what Aella felt about it. The sweetness of the kiss only emboldened by the bitterness of the knifes own kiss. As she was forced to lean into Caitlyn, unable to support herself, she bit into Caitlyn's lower lip until blood could easily be tasted on both of their tongues. "I am yours as much as you are mine," Aella moaned into her ear as the knife was pulled from her ribs. 

"You didn't twist the blade this time. Is that way of saying that you're going to miss me?"

#3 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 12:45 AM

the knife came back in, with suprisng accuracy, directly intop the same cut as before, and she slowly twistsit, rending the wound in a way that would pull a scream from any other person except maybe a silencer.

"i wanted to just be a little tender...we may never see each other again after tonight."

THrass huffs and holds his hand up, clenching it.

"YOu will both pick your paths today/..."

cainsig11.jpg

#4 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 01:09 AM

Aella didn't scream, but she did hiss loudly, fingers curling into Caitlyn's hips with bruising force, likely breaking the woman's flesh with crescent shaped daggers. "Duly noted," she growled through the immense wave of nearly blinding pain. She was forced to lean into Caitlyn even further lest she collapse on the floor.

"That's a sad thought. Never getting to see that lovely ass of yours again, or that beautiful face? My heart aches at the thought." Her voice shook slightly, the residual pain still robbing her of breath. Her chin rested on Caitlyn's shoulder for a few seconds that she allowed herself to take to recover.  Her arms slipped around Caitlyn's waist and she squeezed the female tightly, barely resisting the urge to grope her arse in front of her brother. 

"My path was chosen the day Father found me."

#5 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 01:19 AM

Caitlin smiles and licks her knife as thrass sighs, motioning for them to follow.

your brothers and sisters urn and guide you down into the basement of the dereleict barrak shelter and to a room. it is dark, but the smell of blood, sweat, sex and depseration fills your nostrils.

"I figured since we may all never be able to be together, we can finish something we all started..."

ashe flicks the light on and in the center of the room, a man cabe seen seated on a chair. A bag is pulled over his head, and his bodysuit is already damaged and comprimised.

"I brought us a cutting block.."

she says as she pulls the bag off and reveals another headtaker recruit.... Karthus.

YOu knew him well, his failure lead to broken bones for all, he was lazy and unmoitivated, and on more than one occasion he had sold you or caitlins late night trists to obrieg.

"I figured we make our first kill this peice of shit.

cainsig11.jpg

#6 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 02:03 AM

Aella followed along without much of a thought, deciding to trust them not to turn on her. It wouldn't be much of a stretch to kill Aella in the basement, but it would be a fight injured or no. The final competition between the two wouldn't be satisfying if the odds were so far tilted. And Aella doubted that she had pissed off Caitlyn to that extent. So for now, following Thrass and Caitlyn seemed harmless.

It was definitely worth it, Aella thought as a wide grin broke out across her lips. The bastard tied to the chair was satisfying, to say in the least. "Awe, you guys! You definitely know how to show a girl a good time." She was unable to resist shooting a wink towards her sometimes lover. 

Paying no mind to the blood that continued leaking from the gash between her ribs, she casually sauntered forward until she was able to sit on Karthus's lap. She sighed heavily as she leaned into his torso, slinging an arm around his shoulders. "You know, Karthus... Useless things don't have a purpose. They take up space. And you, my friend," she spat the word out, her tone having gone from kind to harsh. "Have no place in this world. You had your chance, but you lacked the will to continue." Aella took his jaw into one of her hands, forcing him to angle his head up to stare at her. "We're going to be doing you a favor. And have some fun in the process."

Aella could specifically remember the dislocated shoulder and snapped elbow that came the first time Karthus let them all down. Turning to straddle him, she grabbed his elbow and pulling. Even with his hands tied behind him and his elbow slightly bent, she was able to pull with enough force to snap the joint. 

#7 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 03:07 AM

the pained grunt was first , but it was followed by a moist crack, and the smell of fresh blood fills the room.

bone justs from the broken arm, and behind you, Cait squeezes her legs together, licking her lips as she walks up behind you, running her hands down your sides and down over your thighs.

"Would you kill for me baby.."

she purrs as she rims your ear with her teeth, letting her hands roam.

"WOuld you make him suffer for me?"

thrass makes a sound somewhere between a grumble and a hiss, but a loud thump can be heard, making Cait whirl around and let out a yelp of terror.

There, standing in his full headtaker garb, is Obrieg. His eyes glimmer behind his helmet and in his hand is gripped his wickedly toothed blade, Silence.

"My children have prey ...ANd no one brought the father to partake.... My cvhildren are so spoiled.."

Karthuses eyes widen in hope and obrieg smiles.

"Do not smile at me boy....YOu will be their feast tonight if they survive me..."

cainsig11.jpg

#8 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 03:46 AM

Aella inhaled deeply, expelling the stench of sweat and sex from her lungs. At the sound of his elbow snapping, she shot Caitlyn a look, her grin impossibly more predatory than it was when she first set her eyes on the bound Karthus. She shivered pleasantly at the teasing touch, her next breath more shaky. "Gladly."

The sound of Thrass went ignored; Aella barely noticed over the actions Caitlyn was making. Until the yelp, that is. 

Turning her head to look back at the door, her grin faded slightly at the sight of their Father, but she refused to let it escape. She wouldn't let herself react without dignity, and as such, she made no move to get off of Karthus's lap. She had no doubt that Obrieg wanted them to cower before him, and as such, she refused to give him the satisfaction. 

That wasn't to say that she was foolish enough to disrespect him. "My apologies Father. We had assumed you would have much more fun with bigger prey, than sharing something so pathetic with three others. Hardly enough to go around as it is." As she spoke, she stood up leisurely, taking a step forward to stand beside Caitlyn. Aella wasn't foolish enough to reassure the girl by touch; Obrieg would no doubt view it as weakness and the results wouldn't be pleasant. 

#9 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 04:13 AM

tyhe strike that comes comes with such speed and power, its almost impossible to track. Olbriegs fist connects with Aellas stomach, sending her to the floor in a rumpled mess.

"Weakness...But i understand it.."

obrieg slides a hand up caitlins throat as he places a firm foot on aellas back.

"My little Caitlin.....Youre the little hive mind of this cell arent you.....I knew you where smart." caitlins head snaps up and she is sent into the wall with a loud crack, laning with a groan.

"I am so proud of all of you..... THis is the true essence of my teachings....Strnegth.,...Lust....Hunger..ALl of this is what i beat into you...Cull the weak and nurture the strong."

he reaches down and lifts aellas chin, forcing her to look into his eyes.

"I know you want to kill me child...so much dont you.."

he chuckles and slaps her roughly, sending blood along the wall.

"get up..Now."

cainsig11.jpg

#10 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 04:51 AM

She tried to brace herself for the blow, but wasn't able to quick enough. The force behind it toppled her over, and then her legs crumpled; unable to catch her. "Do you understand anything?" She spat out, panting to regain her breath. Her anger loosened her tongue, and thus her filter failed her. 

Then he pressed her into the ground. Aella could feel the knife would tear open a little more with the pressure, causing more blood to leak freely. She would have said 'you bastard' had she not of been struggling to breathe. Then she was staring at him, anger obvious in her eyes, truimping over the pain. "That much is obvious," she growled. 

Blood poured out of her mouth as she apparently managed to bite her cheek when she was slapped. Choking on the blood, she was unable to force herself to her feet until after she spat out an additional mouthful. Aella barely managed to keep the remarks to herself as she obeyed.

#11 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 12:23 PM

vicously, Obrieg kicks karthus in the chest, sending him onto his back, gasping and wheezxing for air as caitlin moves into place beside you, and soon enough, her brother recovers enough to stand.

"You are my apex children..... Those of you who have hated me...Loathed me.. Been shaped and broken by me."

THe headtaker removes his helmet, revealing startling golden eyes, and a smoothe porcelain like face. Unlike his children, your fathers face was perfectly smoothe. Not a single scar marred his perfect flesh, but as he removed his gloves, this was not the same story. Scars on scars, ravaged flesh healed by years and salt can be seen. he goes over to caitlin and forces her to look up, a cold bitterness in her eyes.

"What do i ask of you child.."

He says calmly , his voice making caitlin reflexively shiver from his predatory cadence.

"Nothing more than obedience...."

Obrieg smiles and lets her go, looking at thrass, one of his chosen of the Maori school.

"What do i ask of my warriors...."

Thrass lowers his eyes obediently.

'Blood."

The warrior smiles and looks at Aella with a grin.

"I want waht is best for you...THat is why i have broken you all..Made you mine...... If you are gonna murder a worthless member... On the night of your graduation and miss me placing you in squads.... At lkeast tell me so i dont have to come looking."

smiling, he removes three knives, Obriegs knives, weapons that has seen more skin parted from muscle than any single headtaker has seen combat, and hands one to each of you.

"Make one cut...Each of you... SHow me how you inflict pain, and i will sort you into your schools and name a squad leader now.":

cainsig11.jpg

#12 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 12:36 PM

Blood is still dribbling from her chin as Caitlyn moved to stand beside her. Aella swallowed thickly to clear the passage of oxygen, panting quietly, desperate for the air while not wanting to earn further blows, while she glared at their Father and observed his violent action. She didn't flinch as the weak one was knocked over, but she felt no satisfaction from witnessing it.

Her eyes were sharp as they coldly took in Obrieg's face- just barely able to resist calling him "baby face". Her jaw ached while her torso burned unpleasantly. She could feel her fingertips begin to go cold at the loss of blood, and as such, Aella glared straight ahead as he chose to harass Caitlyn beside her. 

She wouldn't correct him, though 'no, you want what is best for you' was on the tip of her tongue. But she took the knife, her fingers unsteady as she prevented herself from snatching the weapon away. Her steps were heavy as she moved towards Karthus, first burying the knife into his thigh and twisting before elongating the injury several inches, to his knee, severing both skin and muscle alike. 

Edited by Oce, 15 December 2016 - 12:40 PM.

#13 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 12:52 PM

karthus screams at this, and obrieg goes to the wound, poking a finger into the cut and spreading the meat apart.

"Ragged...But effective... Not as elegant as i taught you..But you are not the most elegant knife in my drawer....A Toothed machete that will be good Amoungst the Kaimoni.."

Caitlin comes forward and carves from the bottom of Karthuses throat and own his chest, seperating the pectorals in half, ruining the tendons.

"Thats my girl...you will make a great prophet of Hāmau.."

An excitement grows behind Thrasses eyes and he looks at his father who nods.

"Finish this while i speak with your sisters.."

like an animal, thrass leaps forward on the bound karthus, raising the knife and bringing it down in blurs, filling the air with the scent of blood and adrenal drugs as the warrior gives in to his bloodlust.

"Caitlin will be the Dominus of this squad....It will be you, Aella, Thrass, and one more...A special placement to this squad.... One of the Order of the blooded.. tomorrow you will meet me for your mission at first rise of the moon."

He snaps and thrass stops, karthus groaning as his life fades from him.

"If either of you want his throat.....Do it now before Thrass takes another soul.."

cainsig11.jpg

#14 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 01:03 PM

Her hand shakes increasingly more around the blade as her frustration manifested. Aella wasn't ordered to make it clean; she was ordered to make a cut. And she did. But still, Aella did not verbalize her complaint. There would be no point. The test was over. 

A sidelong glance to Caitlin at being informed that the three of them would be stuck together. She wondered if she should begin counting the days until either Caitlin cuts a little too deep or Thrass's addiction to spilling blood caused her death. Still, she preferred these two and a stranger than going without her insane counterpart. Caitlin was a wicked kisser, after all. 

"I'll pass," Aella said in a raspy voice, definitely not eager to exert herself further by playing with bound prey. Her first kill would be more exciting, or so she told herself. 

#15 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 01:10 PM

Caitlin slides her hand into yours, the knives kissing intimately as she smiles. Obrieg smiles at this and rolls his eyes.

"Such naughty girls..In front of your father....I raised you better than this."

CHuckling to himself , Orieg turns and walks over to karthus, looking down at him as the life fades.

"Blame yourself for being worthless karthus..... YOur soul will strengthen your sisters."

He raises his foot and brings his booted heel down on the boys face with a moist crack, shattering the nose in a spray of blood. Blow after blow was rained down until the bows face and skull looked like a ruined egg and his groaning grew silent.

"string him up above this little fuck shack....This is your home .... And you will display your kills.. Keep the knives as your gift.."

He turns and leaves, leaving you all in silence , the miasma of blood filling your nostrils.

"We did it.."

Caithlin breathes, licking her lips excitedly.

"baby we did it.."

her knife digs into your palm , as yours digs into hers, making her giggle

cainsig11.jpg

#16 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 01:19 PM

Aella was unfazed by the gesture but her lips still curled into the smallest of smirks. "My apologies, Father. You know what violence does to us." She even added a wink-- and braced herself expecting the man to either laugh at her brazenness or physically retaliate. 

Then the crunching of Karthus's skull and the sickening squishing of his brain under their Father's heel filled the room. It almost made Aella queasy. Or was that the mere stench of Karthus's body relieving itself? Regardless, Aella was silently thankful for the soft bite of the Caitlin's dagger which served to ground her. 

When Obrieg was gone, Aella spoke once more: "I prefer to think of it as sex dungeon honestly." 

#17 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 01:22 PM

like a loyal hound, thrass drags the corpse out, vanishing into the night as caitlin chuckles.

"I agree.... but father knows about it..Makes it kind of kinky."

she pulls up a chair and sits in it, folding her long legs delicately.

"I do find something od..... Father is not kind..Not at all..What we did is punishable by ho siht law... And though he has much pull with his mother....WHy would he overlook this..Whjy would he Kill a recruit himself?"

cainsig11.jpg

#18 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 01:34 PM

"At least he's good for something," Aella muttered under her breath in regards to their brother as he left the room with the broken corpse. Quickly glancing about the room, she realized that they would need to clean the floor with some powerful chemicals to get rid of the stench and prevent flies from swarming. Even she had standards, and being constantly harassed by flies was far from ideal.

Finally her attention returned to her 'sister', who sat with far more grace then Aella possessed. Her torso still ached though she didn't quite feel like sitting, so instead she braced herself up on the back of Caitlin's chair, an arm holding her up. "Probably shouldn't be surprised that he knows about everything. I'm certain many recruits would be eager to trade secrets in order for the mere opportunity to lick Father's damn boots." 

She inhaled deeply, finally lowering her guard some with just her lover in the room. Her eyes fell closed for a moment, and she found that she had a hard time convincing them to reopen. "He wouldn't have any use for someone that weak. Karthus would have just managed to get in the way, and get himself killed and I'm certain that it wouldn't take much for him to blab about everything he knows. It wouldn't have been worth keeping him around. Plus, if Father needed to hide his act, he could blame us."

#19 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 01:37 PM

Caitlyn smiles and reaches up, stroking your neck and face.

"You sound so sleepy love...WOuld you like to go back to bed until tomorrow when we meet Obrieg for the mission briefing and the new squad member?"

her fingers stroke your face tenderly, a suprising show of affection.

"And dont pick on Thrass...Hes always been loyal to us...How many times did he get something broken becasue you cant seem to follow instructions given to you in the heat of the moment hmm?"

she chuckles at the implication 

cainsig11.jpg

#20 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 01:49 PM

An eye cracked open at the unexpected contact, green colored eyes appraising Caitlyn, expecting to see the motive clearly etched across her face. "Sleep? I better not be that pale," she grumbled, her other eye opening as well as she looked down to prod at the stab wound. She almost looked abashed at the care she saw on Caitlyn's face. 

"If the instructions weren't such bullshit..!" Aella couldn't even tell if she felt guilty over getting the brute injured or not.

Change Theme!